剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Al, where is it? Where's the medicine?
艾尔 在哪
Al, where is it?
请回答
Please answer me.
药在哪
Where is it?
艾尔 我找不到
Al, can't find it.
艾尔 能听见吗
Al, can you hear me?
你没事吧
You okay?
该死
Shit.
快接听 艾尔
Please pick up, Al.
艾尔 收到吗
Al, do you copy?
-我是艾尔 -我都找遍了
- Go for Al. - I've looked everywhere!
就是找不到 药到底在哪
I can't find it. Where is the medicine?
根本没有药
There isn't any.
我只是想把车弄回来
I just wanted to get the van back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大巴上有安灭菌[抗生素]算你走运
You're lucky there was augmentin on that bus.
没错
Yep.
我在条件更差的地方
Well, I've ridden out much worse
抗过更严重的病
in places less hospitable than this.
你差点死了 我差点死了
You could have died. I could have died.
但你没死
But you didn't.
我也没死
I didn't.
那辆车能助我们活下去
And that van is what's gonna keep us breathing.
我们只需去那里 找到柴油
We just have to get to it. Get diesel.
-你撒谎了 艾尔 -我给了你动力
- You lied, Al. - I motivated you.
我为了拿到根本不存在的药 差点杀了人
I almost killed someone to get medicine that wasn't there!
那个人偷了我的车
A someone who stole my van.
-你不懂 -不 我懂 真的
- You don't get it. - No, I get it. I do.
但你没杀那个人
But you didn't kill that guy.
我差点就动手了
I almost did.
我竭尽全力 不要当那种人
I was trying so hard to not be that person...
逃离我的过去 逃离我所做过的事
running from who I was... from what I had done...
以致我几乎又成了以前的我
that I almost became her again.
那辆车为什么对你如此重要
Why is that van so important to you?
我说过了 那辆车能助我们活下去
I told you. It's what's gonna keep us alive.
那辆车...
It's...
你说过真♥相♥很重要
You say the truth matters.
-确实重要 -你说的是真♥相♥吗
- It does. - Are you telling me the truth?
全部真♥相♥
The whole thing?
那些
The...
那些录像带 那些我锁在车里的故事
The tapes... The stories I have locked in my van...
那些都是我采访过的人
That is all that's left of pretty much all the people
-仅剩的东西 -你几乎不认识的人
- I've ever interviewed. - People you barely knew?
不是全都不认识
Not all of them.
但你看见了
But you saw...
你看见了其中一个故事对艾丽莎的影响
you saw what just one of those stories did for Alicia.
是的
Right.
但你死了是帮不了别人的
But you can't help people if you're dead.
录像带上的不只是
It isn't just other people's stories
别人的故事
on the tapes...
也是我的故事
It's my story.
是...
It's the --
是我认识的人
It's the people I knew.
我爱的人
People I loved.
我不会丢下他们
And I'm not gonna leave them behind.
如果你在外面 依然能听见我
If you're out there and if you can still hear me,
我在27英里路牌旁
I'm at mile marker 27.
但我不能待太久
But I don't think I can stick around much longer.
我在27英里路牌旁
I am mile mark-- 27.
喂
Hello?
我们准备打包离开了
We're packing up to leave.
但我想再说一次
But I just wanted to say it once more...
我仍在外面找你
...still out here looking for you.
365号♥公路西边的27英里路牌旁
Mile marker 27 on highway 365 westbound.
但我要走了
But I'm gonna have to move on.
是摩根
It's Morgan.
摩根 我是琼 我和艾尔在一起
Morgan, it's June. I'm with Al.
摩根
Morgan?
摩根
Morgan?
摩根
Morgan?
给我看看
Here, give it here.
怎么回事
What happened?
没电了
Battery's dead.
他在50英里外 我们油够 能到的
He's 50 miles away. We have enough gas. We can make it.
但我们得抓紧
We just have to hurry.
我们不能丢下装甲车 我们需要它
We can't just abandon the van. We need it.
现在不走 我们会错过他的
If we don't leave now, we will miss him.
-我们会追上的 -你又不确定
- We'll catch up. - You don't know that.
我们得立刻走
We have to leave now.
如果你想走 就走吧
If you wanna go, go.
摩根还活着
Morgan's out there.
这意味着约翰和其他人可能也活着
Which means John - and the others might be, too.
艾尔 我们在当下
Al, we're here.
我们活着
We're alive.
录像带上也许是某些人最后的残影
What's on those tapes might be all that's left of some people,
但你不一定非得也那样
but it doesn't have to be that way for you.
本该用对讲机的 但电池...
Would have walkied, but the battery...
走吧
Let's go.
老兄 我觉得他们不会来了
Hey, man. I don't think they comin'.
看起来是的
Doesn't look that way.
你知道我们怎么说
Hey, you know what we say?
或者说那个被我们偷车的人怎么说
Or what the man we stole the truck from said.
"路不好走时 继续开下去"
"When the road get to buckin', keep on truckin'."
我看得出来谁需要喝酒
I know the look of a man who needs a drink.
后面有辆小车
We got a bogie at the back door.
摩根
Morgan.
我的对讲机没电了
My walkie died.
你们来了 这才是最重要的
You're here now. That's what matters.
约翰呢
John?
其他人呢
Everyone else?
我还在找
Still looking.
新人啊
New people?
你知道我喜欢新人
You know - I like new people.
是的 这是温德尔 莎拉 吉姆
Yeah, this is Wendell, Sarah, and that's Jim.
-艾尔 -琼
- Al. - June.
能给她们一些食物吗
Could we maybe get them some food, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
这些盒子
These boxes...
是你们留的吗
were you the ones...?
不 别人留的
No, somebody left them.
这辆卡车的车主
Person who owns this truck.
我们试着把车还给他
Trying to take it back to him.
顺路放一些物资
And we're making some drops along the way.
-你们在帮助别人 -正是这个意思
- You're helping people. - That's the idea.
我能借用你的对讲机吗
Can I borrow your walkie?
好
Yeah.
我不知道你叫什么
I don't know your name.
我甚至不知道你是否在听
I don't even know if you're listening.
但我上次这样做时你在听
But you were the last time I did this.
所以如果你能听见
So if you can hear me...
很抱歉我那样对你
I'm sorry about what I did.
很抱歉我赶走了你
I'm sorry I made you walk away.
但我想让你知道你错了
But I want to show you that you're wrong.
有时候我们不是只在乎我们认识的人
Sometimes, we don't just watch out for the people we know.
365号♥公路的27英里路牌旁
Mile marker 27 on 365.
我和一群人在一起
I'm with a group of people.
我们有食物
We've got food.
水 必需品
Water. Supplies.
你重新振作所需的一切
Everything you need to get back on your feet.
是你吗 西普罗
Is that you, Cipro?
对 是我
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表