剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我们在努力补救
we're trying to fix it.
也许我们补救不了
Maybe we just can't!
如果我们能找到一个新地方呢
What if we found a new place?
如果我们重新开始呢
What if we started over?
新的土地 新的庄稼...
New fields, new crops--
我们成功过一次 我们可以再来一次
we've done it before, we can do it again.
我们要去哪里
Where would we go?
我们翻开的第一页...我们就去那里
First page we open to-- that's where we go.
我们在那里重新开始
That's where we start over.
把所有人都带到那里去
That's where we take everyone.
你们翻到了哪一页
What page did it open to?
不管是哪一页
Whatever page it was,
你如今坐在这里都是因为那一页 是吗
it's the reason you're sitting here, isn't it?
我就不该翻开那本书的
I never should have opened that book.
你需要帮忙吗
You need help with something?
你们里面还有配菜吗
You got any relish in there?
你们已经把配菜都吃完了 是不是
You finished the relish already, haven't you?
还有番茄酱 芥末酱也都吃完了
And the ketchup, and the...mustard.
总是得用这些调味品
Always go through all the condiments
来调和一下你们不想吃的那些东西
trying to dress up the things you really don't want to eat.
闻起来还挺香吧
Smell pretty good, don't they?
鉴于它们都是罐头食品
Considering they're from a can.
所以...
So...
你这几天把大家都派到什么地方去了
where you sending everyone out to these days?
告诉你好让你抢先一步吗 我可不傻
So you can beat us there? I don't think so.
你知道吗 麦蒂森
You know, Madison,
每次你派人出去
every time you send someone out
他们都有可能回不来了
there's a chance they might not come back.
-他们会回来的 -你确定吗
- They'll be back. - You sure?
我了解我的人
I know my people.
好吧 我有没告诉过你
OK. Did I ever tell you the story
在我找到巴士前 我和恩尼斯所待的地方
about where Ennis and I were before I packed up the bus?
我以前过着像你们一样的生活
I used to live just like you fine folks.
倒不是在棒球场
Well, not in a baseball stadium,
没那么独特
nothing quite that unusual,
但也是个定居点
but it was a settlement,
我家人在山上的养牛牧场
my family's cattle ranch in the hill country,
和另外两三家人一起
two or three other families.
那地方很不错
It was a really nice place to be.
后来在30英里外爆发了野火...
Then some wildfires kicked up about 30 miles away--
我知道你接下来想说什么
I know where you're going with this.
你很机敏
You were smart.
预见到了会发生什么
You saw what was coming,
试图警告其他人 但他们都不听
tried to warn everyone else, but they didn't listen.
于是你和你兄弟在大火烧来之前就离开了
So you and your brother left before the fires hit.
我为你其他家人感到遗憾
I'm sorry about the rest of your family.
人是很固执的动物
People are stubborn creatures.
吃香肠吗
Weenie?
不用了
I'm good.
如果你出来不是为了食物
If you didn't come out here for the food,
或我的陪伴
or the...company,
那你来做什么
what are you doin' here?
来告诉你我的提议仍然有效
To tell you that my offer still stands.
你想要调味料 我们应该能在小卖♥♥部
You want relish, I'm sure we could scrounge up
找到一两包
a packet or two in the concession stands.
我们能一起活下去
We could all make a go of it in there,
只要我们同心协力
if we just work together.
你真心相信这一点 对吧
You genuinely believe that, don't you?
是的
I do.
所以这个地方会沦陷
That's why this place is gonna fall.
我的提议也有效
My offer stands, too.
我不会加入你的
Oh, I'm not gonna join you.
对了 你猜错了
You had the story wrong, by the way,
我和恩尼斯离开的故事
about me and Ennis leavin'.
我成功说服大家留下了
I convinced everyone to stay.
我告诉他们 我们能拯救这个地方
I told 'em we could save the place.
他们相信了
And they listened.
然后大火烧来了
Then the fires got close, and...
只有我和我兄弟活着逃出来了
my brother and I were the only ones that made it out alive.
我们能听见他们烧死的声音
We could hear them dying...
开走时听到他们在尖叫
screamin' as we drove off.
所以这一天才如此重要
So that's why this day was so important...
因为你们决定离开
because you decided to leave.
因为你们放弃了棒球场
Because you gave up on the stadium.
来了
Here we go.
我以前在重症监护室当护士
I was a nurse in ICU.
我见过很多车祸伤患和疾病突发病人
I saw a lot of car accidents, lot of strokes.
干的久了 你就知道谁能撑下去 谁不能
After a while, you knew who was gonna make it and who wasn't.
你必须跟你妈谈谈
You gotta talk to your mom.
棒球场 撑不下去
The stadium... it's not gonna last.
你们得开始考虑下一步去哪
You gotta start thinkin' about where you're gonna go next.
我会跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
你以为你知道那天发生了什么
You think you know what happened that day....
但你错了
but you're wrong.
维克多在哪
Where's Victor?
他没事吧
Is he OK?
你为什么把补给带回来给大家
Why'd you bring back the supplies for everyone?
为什么不试着叫科尔保守秘密呢
Why not just try to get Cole to keep it a secret?
有东西提醒了我 我可能会失去什么
I got a little reminder of what I stood to lose.
人们发现你私藏食物时是怎么想的
And what did people think when they found out about your escape hatch?
看来你们今天很有收获
Wow. Looks like you guys had a big day.
终于走好运了 对吧
Finally caught a break, right?
早该走运了 干得好
Boy, we were due! Good work.
我没告诉他们补给是我私藏的
I didn't tell them the truth i was the one who packed it.
你打算告诉我吗
So, are you gonna tell me?
地图翻到了哪一页
What page did it open to?
看来我们要往北走
I guess we're going north.
不知道那里的土壤情况如何
Wonder how the soil is up there.
露西 要是有另一种解读方式呢
Lucy, what if there's another way of looking at this?
我不懂
I don't understand.
地图把你们带去哪了
Where did the book take you?
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
好 如果我们比这些地图走得都远
OK, what if we went farther than anywhere on these maps,
比停车场那群混♥蛋♥的搜索范围走得都远呢
farther than those assholes in the parking lot have scavenged?
尼克 我们不能每次有需要都走那么远
Nick, we can't go that far out every time we need something.
不 我们只需做一次
No, we only need to do it once.
我们找到种子和肥料 重新种植
We find seeds, we find fertilizers, we replant.
我们把这地方变回原来的样子
Ya know? We turn this place back into what it was.
好的 我去告诉其他人
OK. I'll go tell the others.
干得好
Good work.
今天谢谢你
Thanks for today.
重新种植是你的主意
Hey, replanting was your idea.
我很开心我们要在这里进行
I'm just glad we're gonna do it here.
妈妈
Mom.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你跟她说了娜奥米的事 对吧
You told her about Naomi, right?
没有
No.
你每次都猜对吗
Were you always right?
在重症监护室里 你觉得会死的病人
The ICU. The patients you thought would die.
有人活过来吗
They ever live?
没有 我让娜奥米自己说
No, I let Naomi do her own talking.
车不错
Nice wheels.
你还找到什么了
What else did you find?
就算我们成功保住这里 事情在好转前
Even if we make it work here, things are gonna get worse
也会先恶化
before they get better.
我想设一个医务室
I want to help set up an infirmary.
我会帮忙
And I'm gonna help.
我不明白 你留在了棒球场 是你争取的
I don't understand. You stayed at the stadium, you fought for it.
为什么说那天一切都变了
Why is that the day everything changed?
我们该说服我妈妈走的
We should have talked my mom into leaving.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表