剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
行尸之惧 第四季第十集
里面的人
Whoever's in here...
滚出来 不然我就杀了你
get the hell out, or I'll kill you.
你只有一次机会
You got one chance.
好吧
Okay.
我只想一个人待着
I just wanted to be left alone.
你该让我一个人待着的
You should have left me alone.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
你跟踪我了吗
Did you -- did you follow me?
你不能来这里
You -- You can't be here.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
不 不
No! No!
你为什么带我回来
Why did you bring me back here?
为什么
Why did you do that?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
你为什么不说话
Why won't you just say something?
好吧 如果你不说 那就听着
All right, if you're not gonna talk, then listen.
我妈妈为了救我而死
My mom died saving me.
为了救尼克 救大伙
Saving Nick, saving everyone.
因为你带梅尔和恩尼斯去了我们建造的地方
Because you led Mel and Ennis to the place we built.
因为你骗了我们
Because you lied to us.
然后你对我哥哥开枪了
And then you shot my brother.
我看着他流血而亡
And I watched him bleed to death.
我
And I cou--
我无能为力 只能看着他死去
I couldn't do anything but watch him die...
看着他意识到自己要死了
Watch him realize he was going to die.
那过程并不快
And it didn't happen fast.
他有意识 他很痛苦
He was aware. He was in pain.
他知道是你干的
He knew you did it.
他知道他想救的人
He knew the person he tried to save
杀了他
killed him.
也许那让他觉得
And maybe that made him feel like
他的人生没有意义
his life didn't mean anything.
我不能逼你出去
I can't send you out there.
但如果你要和我共处一室
But if you're in this house with me,
那我就有可能杀了你
then I'll probably kill you.
我不知道我想不想杀你
I don't know if I want to kill you.
我只知道我很可能会杀了你
I just know I probably will.
我尽量像我妈妈一样
I'm trying to be like my mom.
努力相信她相信的东西
I'm trying to believe what she believed,
做她做的事
Do what she did.
因为她留给我的只剩这些了
Because that's all I have left of her.
那是她在我心中唯一的遗存
That's the only thing that keeps her alive.
如果我杀了你...
And if I k-- if I kill you...
我不会让你再次夺走我的东西
I won't let you take that away from me again.
你或许是个孩子 查莉
You may be a kid, Charlie.
但你知道你做了什么
But you know what you did.
所以你是个人♥渣♥
And that makes you garbage.
你活着还不如死了
It makes you a waste of a person.
你比外面那些蹒跚咬人的死人
Worse than something stumbling around out there
还要糟糕
tearing into people.
我希望你长命百岁
See, I hope you live to a ripe old age
这样你就得记住你做过的事
so you have to remember what you did.
你做过的事 你是谁
What you did, who you are,
你永远也无法
and how you can never, ever...
弥补
make up for it.
你为什么盖住尸体
Why'd you cover them?
你为什么不说话
Why won't you say anything?
你认识这些人吗
Did you know these people or something?
我把尸体放在外面是有原因的
I put them out there for a reason.
下楼来
Come downstairs.
穿上外套
Grab your coat.
按住了
Hold steady.
很好
Good.
下一个
Next one.
我们声音太大了
We're making too much noise.
进去
Get inside.
我们晚点再试
We'll try again later.
等雨势减缓
When there's a break in the storm.
行尸散开后
When the dead start to clear out.
把你的外套给我
Give me your coat.
我在做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing here.
等我弄好了 可以生火把它烘干
Once I get this started, I can use the fire to dry it.
把你的外套给我
Give me your coat.
然后你可以上楼去了
Then you can go upstairs.
把你的外套给我
Give me your coat.
把你的外套给我
Give me your coat!
这是那把枪...
Is this the same gun you --
我跟你说了你不能待在这里
I told you you couldn't be here.
我跟你说了 我不想待在你身边
I told you I didn't want to be around you.
你来这里是为了杀我吗
Did you come here to kill me?
是这样吗
Is that it?
在我杀掉你之前杀掉我
Get me before I could get you?
你指望我相信吗
Oh, you expect me to believe that?
滚开 走
Get out of here. Go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
查莉
Charlie!
这不是为我准备的 是吧
This wasn't for me, was it?
是为你自己准备的
It was for you.
所有人都在和我说各种理由让我坚持下去
Everyone's telling me all the reasons to keep going.
但你和我都清楚
But I think you and I both know
事情不是这样的
that's not the deal.
没什么值得坚持下去的理由
There are no good reasons.
我觉得你这想法也许才是对的
I think you might've had the right idea.
但那不意味着我会允许你这么做
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you do it.
你为什么要救我
Why did you save me?
是因为你想让我一辈子记着吗
Was it because you wanted me to live with it?
记着我做过的事
What I did?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是没错 你是要一辈子记着了
But, yeah, you're gonna have to live with it.
你是不可能这么轻易被原谅的
You don't get off the hook that easy.
你以为我会说什么
What did you think I was gonna say?
我救了你是因为"我在你身上看到了一些东西"
I saved you because I "see something in you"?
因为我原谅了你对我家人的所作所为
Because I forgive you for what you did to my family?
我是不可能这么说的
I'm not gonna say that.
这不是事实
It's not true.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
所以无论你在期望着什么
So whatever it is you're looking for,
你是得不到的
you're not gonna get it.
从我这里得不到
Not from me.
你得一辈子背负着你干过的事
You have to live with what you've done.
就像我一样
Just like I have.
就算最终等着你的结局
Even if all that's waiting for you on the other end
是像门廊上的那些死人一样 也依旧如此
is being out on that porch just like them.
你觉得这场暴风雨会持续多久
How long do you think this storm is gonna last?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
我是从加州来的
I'm from California.
起来
Get up.
我们得吃点东西
We're gonna eat.
你住在海滩边吗
Did you live near a beach?
不
No.
你说你是从加州来的
You said you were from California.
加州很大
It's a big state.
我住得...离海滩不远
I lived...close enough.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
这重要吗 查莉
What does it matter, Charlie?
不重要
It doesn't.
你从没去过 对吧
You've never been, have you?
加州吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表