剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Yeah, that's me.
我找到了些柴油 折返了回来
Managed to find some diesel. Came back.
你的朋友真不该丢下她的车
Your friend really shouldn't leave her ride sitting around.
我们要去找一些人
We're gonna go look for some people.
你想一起来吗
You want to come along?
你不会是那个用枪指着我的人
You won't be that guy that pointed a gun at me.
你会是和我们一起
You'd just be someone that's going with us
去帮别人的人
to help some people.
你不会是以前的你
You won't be who you were.
奎恩 我叫奎恩
Quinn. The name's Quinn.
琼
June.
我叫琼
Mine's June.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我在那边不知染上了什么
Yeah, something hit me hard back there.
病得很厉害
Got pretty sick.
看起来你找到新司机载你去亚历山大了
Looks like you found a new ride to Alexandria.
我依然欢迎你加入
You know, you're still welcome to join...
你要知道
Just so you know --
我想和别人在一起时
when I stay with people,
我会留下
I stay.
但当我不想留下时
But I don't plan on staying...
一拿到故事我就走
once I get this story.
你对卡车的车主了解多少
What do you know about the guy this truck belonged to?
不多
Not much.
他在手套箱里留下了日记
He left some journals in the glove box.
他和其他一些人
Him and some other people.
确保了道路顺畅
They kept the roads clear.
有电
Had power.
有水
Had water.
该死 我真希望摄像机在身边
Damn, I really wish I had my camera.
你在耍我吗 西普罗
You messing with me, Cipro?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你说27英里路牌旁
You said mile marker 27?
我就在27英里路牌旁
I'm at mile marker 27.
但我发誓我刚经过20英里路牌
Could've swore - I just passed 20, though.
你再看看
Check again.
我正看着呢
I'm looking at it right now.
我告诉你 真的是27英里路牌
I'm telling you. Mile marker 27.
奎恩
Quinn?
你还在吗
Are you there?
能收到吗
Do you copy?
你还在吗
Are you there?
奎恩 能收到吗
Quinn, do you copy?
我必须放你走了 珀维斯
I have to let you go now, Purvis.
你做了该做的事
You did what you were supposed to do.
现在我要放了你
Now I'm gonna set you free
让你继续做该做的事
to keep on doing it.
你不会再软弱了
You aren't going to be weak anymore.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表