剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
做好准备
Get ready.
来吧
Come on!
好
Okay.
快
Come on.
-按了吗 -按了
- You did it? - I got it!
-按了 -门开了
- You did it! - It's open!
-快 -我开门了
- Go, go! - I opened it!
-快进去 -快快
- Come on, come on! Get in! - Come on! Come on!
-快 我们得走了 -快
- Come on! We gotta go! - Move!
安全
Clear.
艾尔
Al?
艾尔 你收到了吗
Al, you copy?
她很聪明 足智多谋
She's smart. Resourceful.
她会想办法上来的
She will find a way up here.
该死
Ah, shit.
逃生梯用不了吗
Fire escape is out?
就算能用 我们也不会下去的
I don't think we'd want to go down there if we could.
你怎么了 吉宝
Hey, what happened there, Jimbo?
撞碎了窗户
Went through a window...
杀了个死人
killing one of the dead.
你杀了个死人吗
You killed one of them?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我该给你清洁伤口
I should clean that.
挑出玻璃碎片 免得感染
Get any glass out before it gets infected.
吉姆
Jim.
怎么了
What?
你
You...
怎么了
What?
你不是被玻璃划伤了
You didn't get cut by glass.
做点什么
Do something.
我
There's...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我还要酿啤酒呢
I have beer to make.
我还要酿啤酒呢
I have beer to make.
我多久会死
How long is this gonna take?
我不知道
I don't know.
看情况了
Depends on...
我不知道
I don't know.
他求我帮忙
He asked for my help.
行尸袭击他时 他让我救他
With the walker. He asked me to save him.
你救了
You did.
你尽力了
As long as you could.
艾尔会回来的
Al's gonna make it back.
我们到了这里
We made it here.
接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
你
You?
你问我吗
You're asking me?
是你带我们来的
You got us here.
没错
Oh, that's right.
是我
I did.
你能带我们出去吗
Can you get us out?
问题是 我不能
The thing is, I can't.
你会的
You will.
再往前走一段 我们就到了这条路上
A little farther, and we'll hit this road.
也许我们能走运 在那里找到一辆车
Maybe we'll have better luck finding a car there.
我们离海岸线还有几百英里
We're hundreds of miles from the coast.
查莉
Charlie?
我们本该继续找他们的
We should have kept looking for them.
没有区别的
Wouldn't make a difference.
你错了
You're wrong.
好吗 我们该帮他们的
Okay? - We should have helped them.
-他们需要我们的帮助 -怎么帮
- They need our help. - How?
他们可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
可能死了
They could be dead.
-我们不知道 -是的
- We don't know. - No, we don't.
我们的确不知道
We -- We don't know.
我们可能找到他们 也可能找到他们的尸体
We could find them. Or we could find them dead.
或者可能在找他们的路上送命
Or we could die trying to find them.
我在努力带你去加尔维斯顿
I'm tryin' to -- I'm trying to take you to Galveston.
我只是
I-I just...
我想着如果我能帮你 如果我能送你去那
I thought if I could help you, if I could get you there,
如果我可以做到 那会挺好的
if I could do that, that would be...good.
如果我可以送你去海滩
Like, if I could get you to the beach,
我知道那会挺好的
I know that would be good.
我需要点好消息
I just need something to be good.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
I do, too.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
像是水声
Sounds like water.
限速每小时35英里
我不懂了
I don't understand.
地图上没有
It's not on the map.
泛洪了
It flooded.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
海滩[岸边]
A beach.
这边
Over here.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
看
Look.
活见鬼了
Holy shit.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表