剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
它们钻到根部去了
They got to the roots.
我们得全挖出来
We're gonna have to dig 'em all up.
要我们在外面找找杀虫剂吗
You need us to look for pesticides while we're here?
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick.
收到了吗
You copy?
于是我们的无线电断了
And so ends our broadcast day.
露西亚娜 你和斯特兰德一起
OK, Luciana, you go with Strand.
艾丽莎 你跟我走 大家都懂规矩
Alicia, you come with me. You know how it works.
保持警惕 不要走散 保持联络
Eyes open, stay close, keep talking.
发现查莉的家人就跟我们联♥系♥
Any sign of Charlie's family, radio us.
-安全 -这地方被洗劫了
- Clear. - This place has been picked clean.
什么都没留下
There's nothing left.
有一些劫掠者来过这个地方
Some avaricious looters got to this place.
他们拿走了一切
They took everything--
连灯泡都没剩
even the light bulbs.
-你觉得那是什么意思 -我不知道
- What do you think it means? - I don't know.
走
Come on.
我敢打赌查莉本来就是住在这个营地里的
I bet this camp is where Charlie's from.
这孩子能活着逃出来真是走运
Kid's lucky she got out of here alive.
你们看到生还者了吗
You guys see any signs of survivors?
没有
None.
这里不仅没有生还者
It's not only the survivors who are in absentia.
死人都去哪了
The dead. Where are they?
我们来到这个小镇后一个都没看见
We haven't seen one since we entered this burg.
我们也是
Yeah, neither have we.
等等
Hang on.
我们得再找一会
We're gonna be another minute.
我觉得这附近有人
I think there's someone around here.
看上去是一个人
Looks like one person.
我发现了这人吃剩的午餐
I found what's left of their lunch.
收到
Copy.
她肯定会翻遍每块石头 才会回去的
You know, she won't go back until she looks under every rock.
所以我才在这里
It's the only reason I'm here.
所以我们才都在这里
Only reason we're all here.
她当时不仅仅是找到了我
Well, she didn't just find me down there.
她还救了我 她本来没必要救的
She saved me, and she didn't have to.
-你知道她怎么说的 -是的
- Well, you know what she says. - I do.
但是我可是做了难以原谅的坏事
But I made a pretty powerful argument to the contrary.
还是没问过为什么在我做出那种事后
Still never asked her why she helped me
她还要救我
after what I did.
问问她
Ask her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
没事的 他们没走多久
It's OK. They haven't been gone that long.
我知道这不是普通的外出
I know it wasn't a regular run.
我们不想告诉你
Well, look, we didn't want to tell you
是因为不想让你有过高期待
because we didn't want you to get your hopes up.
但如果你的家人还在那里 我们会找到他们的
But if your family is out there, we'll find 'em.
你为什么总是不出去
Why don't you ever go out there?
因为我更喜欢里面
Because I like it better in here.
你要帮我处理恶心芜菁吗
Now, you gonna help me with those puke turnips?
妈妈 有什么发现吗
Mom? Did you find anything?
-别动 -妈妈
- Don't. - Mom.
转过来
Now turn around.
你的钥匙 给我
Your keys. Hand them over.
你不用这样做的
You don't have to do this.
钥匙
The keys.
该死
Shit.
我们有营地
We have a settlement.
坚固的围墙
Strong walls...
足够的食物
plenty of food...
都是好人
good people.
真的 我们刚收留了一个孩子
It's the truth. We just took in a kid.
她说她就是从这附近跑出去的
Says she's from around here somewhere.
一个小女孩
Little girl?
她叫查莉
Named Charlie?
-你认识她吗 -我没有孩子
- You know her? - I don't have a kid.
请你别说了
Please just stop.
没事的
It's OK.
别紧张
Easy there.
等等
Wait!
麦蒂森
Madison!
请把枪放下
Please, put it down.
我们不会伤害你 你可以相信我们
We're not gonna hurt you. You can trust us.
你需要帮助 哪怕需要车 我们都会给你
You need help, hell, you need the car, we'll give it to you.
别
Don't!
别
Don't!
没事的 我们会救你出来
It's OK. We'll get you out.
把舱门打开
Get the hatch open.
生锈卡住了
It's rusted shut.
-待在我旁边 -我在尽力
- Stay close. - I'm trying!
好了 很好 推
Good, good, good. Push. Push.
妈妈
Mom?
《小王子》
麦蒂森
Madison,
我们这次冒生命危险救下的是谁
who on God's earth did we risk life and limb to save this time?
她用枪指着我时
I didn't get a chance to ask her name
我没来得及问她的名字
when she had me at gunpoint.
只要还活着 任何人都有救
No one's gone till they're gone.
娜奥米
Naomi.
我叫娜奥米
My name is Naomi.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我之前没打算伤害你
I wasn't going to hurt you.
有人把它们引入了油罐
Well, somebody led them into the tank.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
我昨晚才在这里露宿
I just camped there last night.
-我不是这里的人 -你从哪来
- I'm not from here. - Where are you from?
我已经很久
It's been a long time
没有安定下来了
since I've been from...anywhere.
这段时间你一直居无定所吗
You've been traveling this whole time?
是的
The whole time.
我们该走了
We should leave.
立刻
Now.
-我们该采取行动 -做什么
- We gotta do something. - Like what?
我不知道 出去查清楚音乐从哪传来
I don't know, go out there and figure out where that music came from.
也许这跟他们还没回来有关
Maybe it was something to do with why they're not back yet.
也许是他们给我们发出的信♥号♥♥
You know? Maybe it was them trying to signal us.
我知道你担心你的家人
Look, I know you're worried about your family,
但我们先等等
but let's just wait,
看会不会再听见音乐
see if we hear it again.
我需要你帮我开门
I need you to open the gate.
我能办到
I can do that.
尼克 回来
Nick, get back here.
尼克 你在干什么
Nick! What are you doing?
就是散散步
You know, just taking a stroll.
你们怎么了
What happened to you?
上车
Get in.
查莉 我们能谈谈吗
Charlie, can we talk for a second?
没关系
It's OK.
我知道你没找到他们
I know you didn't find them.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我得再问你一个问题
I've gotta ask you another question, though.
这问题不容易回答
It's not an easy one.
你们营地发生了什么
What happened at your camp?
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did that?
我们可以改天再谈
We can talk about it another time.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thanks. - Least I could do.
你是护士还是医生
You a nurse or a doctor?
护士
Nurse.
哪种护士
What kind?
最后回答一次 不许再问了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表