剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth.
温德尔 你在下面还好吗
Wendell. You all right down there?
我可能不会用"好"这个字
I don't know if "all right" is the word I'd use,
但我们还活着
but we still tickin'.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
我也是
Same.
我们要清一条路去装甲车
We need to clear a path to the van.
温德尔 我要跳下去引走它们
Wendell, I'm hopping off and drawing them away.
他们会抱你去装甲车
They'll carry you to the van.
-摩根 -不
- Morgan -- - No.
我说过要救你们出去
I said I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要说到做到
That's what I'm gonna do.
不用了 摩根
It's okay, Morgan.
我来
I got this.
吉姆
Jim?
摩根 你说过我可以选择死法
Morgan, you told me I get to choose how I go.
我觉得这比迎风尿尿帅多了
I think this beats pissing in the wind.
莎拉 你在吗
Sarah, are you there?
在 吉宝
Yeah, Jimbo.
怎么了
Why?
我要你记住一样东西
I want you to remember something.
什么东西
What?
我的配方
My recipe.
活见鬼了
Shit on a stick.
说吧 吉宝
Go, Jimbo.
68%比尔斯麦芽
68% pils malt,
15%小麦芽
15% wheat malt --
维耶曼小麦芽
Weyermann Wheat Malt --
7%燕麦片
7% flaked oats,
10%维也纳麦芽
10% Vienna,
40克斯洛文尼亚颗粒型啤酒花
40 grams Slovenian pellets,
70克捷克萨兹原型啤酒花
70 grams Czech Saaz whole hops.
记下了吗
You getting' this?
记下了 吉宝 继续说
Yeah, Jimbo. Keep going.
你需要比利时和法国赛松酵母
You need Belgian and French Saison yeast.
糖化温度为华氏151到152度
You're gonna want to cook the mash at 151 to 152 Fahrenheit.
68度时投入酵母
Pitch the yeast at 68.
发酵十天 一天不能少
Hold for 10 days, no less.
还有 莎拉
And, Sarah.
怎么了
Yeah?
把对讲机放在耳边
Hold the mike up close to your ear.
这是最重要的部分
This is the most important part,
不能让别人听见
so no one else can know.
说完了吗 吉宝
That it, Jimbo?
里面还有爱 如果你相信的话
Well, there's love in there, too, if you can believe it, but,
是的 说完了
yep, that's it.
收到
Copy that.
我们该走了
We should get out of here.
-她不见了 -她溜了
- She's gone. - She slipped right out.
她受伤了 我们应该找她
She's hurt. We have to look for her.
没时间了 孩子
No time, kiddo.
况且她不需要我们的帮助
She didn't want our help to begin with.
摩根
Morgan.
他全告诉你了吗
Did he tell you enough?
你能酿出他的啤酒吗
Can you make his beer?
我们管这酒叫什么啊
What are we gonna call it?
我是说酿的时候
I mean, when we brew it?
有名字的
He had a name.
奥吉艾尔啤酒
Augie's Ales.
他为我们而死 让我们能酿酒
He died so we could make his beer.
我可不会用销♥售♥公♥司♥
I'm not calling it whatever chicken shit name
起的鸡屎名字来命名
some marketing company told him to give it.
我们要起一个有意义的名字
We need to give it a name that means something.
詹姆斯艾尔啤酒
James Ales?
也许可以叫吉姆啤酒
Jim's Brews, maybe?
吉宝啤酒
Jimbo Brews?
吉宝啤宝
Jimbo's Beerbos.
吉宝啤宝
Jimbo's Beerbos.
他会恨死这名字的
Man, he would hate that.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
吉宝啤宝
Jimbo's Beerbos.
我们现在去哪
So, where are we going?
我们得离开城区
We need to get out of the city.
外面也没什么东西 至少我们没看到
There's not much out there, at least not what we've seen.
飓风把仅剩的东西都摧毁了
The hurricane pretty much took out whatever hadn't already been taken out.
摩根
Morgan?
我第一次见吉姆时 给他说过弗吉尼亚
I told Jim about Virginia the first time I met him,
就像我给你们说过一样
just like I told all of you,
我打算去那里
that that's where I was heading.
他去不了了 但我想我们能去
Well, he's not gonna make it, but I think that we can.
所以先找到艾尔
So let's find Al,
然后我们就去那儿
and then I say we make our way there.
一起去
Together.
捷克萨兹
[酿酒配方]
你现在变强了
You're strong now.
我们让他也变强吧
Let's go make him strong, too.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表