剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
曾有段时间
There was a time
我想远离所有人
when I didn't want to be around anyone.
所以我找了份
So I found a job
让我远离尘世的工作
that took me away from the world,
远离我认识的所有人
away from everyone I ever knew,
我在乎的所有人
everyone I ever cared about.
然后 在翻天覆地之后
And then, when the world changed,
在所有人都走了以后
when everyone went away,
我才意识到 我犯下了这辈子最大的错误
I realized I made - the biggest mistake of my life.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我没能帮上那些我远离的人
I couldn't help the people I had run away from,
所以我找了种办法 去帮助还活着的人
so I found a way to help the people who were still around.
我不明白
I don't understand.
虽然你没帮上我 露西
Just because you weren't able to help me, Luci,
但这不意味着你帮不上别人
doesn't mean you're not gonna be able to help someone else.
准备好了吗
You ready?
去对岸之前我得先喝一口
I may need a drink before we reach the other side.
现在
Now!
需要帮助 可联♥系♥甚高频4频道
奥吉艾尔啤酒
难办了
Well, that's a pickle.
该死的白头翁
Damn grackle.
没事 壳是玻璃纤维做的 非常硬
It's okay. Shell's made of fiberglass. Pretty strong.
打到它了吗
Did you get her?
我们最多有一分钟
We got -- We got about a minute, tops.
看到了吗
See there?
我们能游过去
We could make it to the other side.
我把子弹打完 引它俩入水
I'll empty my pistol. I'll draw those other two over more.
-吸引鳄鱼的注意力 -我们过不去的
- That should occupy any gator. - We're not gonna make it.
-拜托 维克多 -时间很少
- Aw, come on, Victor! - We have seconds here!
人死了是没法战斗的 约翰
You can't fight when you're dead, John.
-没成功 -能成功的
- It didn't work. - It could work!
是吗 你游泳速度有那么快吗
Oh, yeah? You gonna swim across fast enough?
你连船都划不了
You can't even row a boat!
而且那两只行尸不会引开鳄鱼多久
And those two walkers won't occupy that thing for long.
没成功 本来就不可能成功
It didn't work. It was never gonna work.
我听你的蠢话只是因为我可怜你
I only bought into your bullshit because I felt sorry for you,
但我不会为你去死
but I'm not gonna die for you.
立刻开枪 然后我们游回去
Fire your gun - and let's swim back -- now!
我们能过去的
We could make it.
看 我们能过去的
See, we could make it!
过不去 我走了
You can't. I'm going.
我要活下去 即使只是多活一会儿
I'm gonna live, if only for a little longer.
你真是不轻易言弃
You don't give up.
我曾眼睁睁看着某人死去
I watched someone die.
我没法做任何事 让他在最后时刻
And I couldn't do anything to make him feel better
感觉好些
in his last moments.
我不会让那种事再发生了
I wasn't gonna let that happen again.
是冰的
It's cold.
急救箱里有个冰袋
First-aid kit had an ice pack in it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能也给你一些东西吗
Can I give you something, too?
后面有几个笔记本
Couple of notebooks in the back.
上面写着我放物资的地方
Places where I left supplies.
在你需要时能帮到你...
Things that'll help when you --
你看了就知道了
Well, you know, you'll read about it.
你的工作
Your job?
让你远离你在乎的所有人的工作
That took you away - from everyone you cared about?
是什么
What was it?
我开卡车
I drove trucks.
不管是谁留下的盒子
Whoever left that box,
如果你在听
if you're listening,
谢谢你
thank you.
你留下的东西
What you left,
给了别人莫大的帮助
it helped more than you will ever know.
露西亚娜 是你吗
Luciana, is that you?
摩根
Morgan?
黑色甘草味太妃糖
他说这笔记很重要
He said these were important.
他认为能帮到我们
He felt they could help us.
他知道你是在哪找到的啤酒吗
Did he know - where you found the beer?
我没来得及告诉他
I didn't get a chance to tell him.
但我觉得你做的事会令他欣慰
But I think he'd like what you're doing.
喂 有人吗
Hello? Is someone there?
喂
Hello?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们不知道是谁放的
We don't know who left that there.
可能是陷阱
It could be a trap.
喂 我们在
Hello. We're here.
-摩根 -艾丽莎
- Morgan? - Alicia?
你们在哪 你们还好吗
Hey, where are you? You all right?
我们在84英里路牌处
We're by mile marker 84.
我们找到了一个盒子
We found this box.
是吗
You did?
我们就在你们北边
We're just north of you.
我们这就回去
We'll come back.
我给过你变强的机会
I gave you the chance to be strong.
-谁在说话 -艾丽莎 我认识她
- Who is this? - Hey, Alicia. I know her.
我要你听我说 因为你错了
Now, I want you to listen to me, because you're wrong.
你说的关于帮助别人的话
What you said about helping people,
那不会让我们变软弱
it doesn't make us weak.
也不会让他们变软弱
It doesn't make them weak.
那会让我们所有人变强
It makes all of us stronger.
我以前跟你一样
I've been where you are.
钻牛角尖
Stuck.
你以为你是独自一人
You think you're out there on your own.
你以为你做的事是对的
You think what you're doing is the right thing,
是唯一能做的
that it's the only thing.
但并不是
But it's not.
所以我们会继续找我们在找的人
So we're gonna keep finding the people we're looking for.
已经见效了
It's working already.
我们会找到他们 帮助他们
We're gonna find them, and we're gonna help them.
然后
And then...
然后我们会帮你
then we're gonna help you.
艾尔 你说的那辆车
Hey, Al. That van you were talking about.
具体长什么样
What exactly does it look like?
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
II型防地雷反伏击车 是辆装甲车
Cat 2 MRAP. It's a -- It's a tank.
为什么这样问
Why?
我想我们找到它了 在后门五点钟方向
I think we found it. It's at our back door, 5:00.
天啊
Holy shit.
踩油门 那辆车很笨重
Hit the gas. That thing's sluggish as hell.
你以为我们能好到哪去
What do you think we are?
-越来越近了 -我知道
- It's gaining on us. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快点
Come on!
你要做什么
What you doing?
我告诉过你 我要让你变强
I told you -- I'm making you strong.
失去别人 才能失去你自己
You lose people, you lose yourself.
趴下
Get down.
所有人趴下
Everybody, get down!
摩根
Morgan?
摩根
Morgan?
摩根
Morgan!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表