剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
To California?
海滩
To the beach.
我本来要去加尔维斯顿
I was supposed to go to Galveston
跟我爸妈一起
with my mom and dad.
我们都计划好了
We had it all planned.
是他们计划好了
Well, they did.
我们打算白天在海滩上度过
We were gonna spend the day on the beach.
晚上在海边的木板路漫步
Go to the boardwalk at night.
说不定还会去码头尽头坐过山车
Maybe even go on a roller coaster at the end of the pier.
但之后一切都变了
But then everything changed.
而...
And...
我们都错过了一些事 查莉
We all missed out on things, Charlie.
有时 我在看书时
Sometimes, when I'm reading,
喜欢闭上眼睛
I just like to close my eyes
试着想象我刚读的内容
and try to see what I just read about.
但我一直没能找到有关加尔维斯顿的书
But I haven't been able to find any books about Galveston.
我上一次到海滩
The last time I was at a beach,
那里跟其他地方一样
it was just like everywhere else
到处是死人
filled with the dead.
不过是另一个让你继续逃的地方
Just another place that kept you running.
去睡会
Go get some sleep.
查莉
Charlie?
查莉
Charlie?
-你不能来这里 -不
- You can't be in here. - No.
-起来 -不要
- Get up. - No. No.
也许会有人回来找他们
Someone might come back for them.
-想找到他们 -谁
- Someone might try to find them. - Who?
-谁 -有人
- Who? - Someone.
在乎他们的人都死了
Anyone who gave a shit about these people is dead.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我不是想弥补我的过错
Look, I'm not trying to make up for what I did.
好吗 我知道我无法弥补
Okay? I know that I can't.
我知道我是人♥渣♥
I know I'm garbage.
但我要做这件事
But I'm doing this.
随便你
Do whatever you want.
这不会让你好过一些
It's not gonna make you feel better about any of it.
风越来越大了
The wind's getting stronger.
查莉
Charlie...
查莉 听着
Charlie, look...
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
只要还没死 任何人都有救
No one's gone until they're gone.
我也试图相信过
I've been trying to believe it, too,
为了让自己好受一些
to feel better about what I've done,
但没用的
but I can't.
因为有时人死了
Because sometimes when you're gone,
就是死了
you're just gone.
明白吗
Okay?
而这些人真的是死了
And these people are definitely gone.
照片改变不了什么
These pictures - aren't gonna change that.
你为什么在意
Why do you care?
去地下室
The basement.
快来
Come on.
我们出不去了 是吗
We're not getting out, are we?
这条路是出不去了
Not through there.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
那里
There.
那是我们的出口
That's our way out.
查莉 那里
Charlie. Over here.
我们只能等雨停了
We're just gonna have to wait it out.
我们会出去的
We'll get out.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我知道
I know.
我不想变成行尸走肉
I don't want to become one of them.
我看到了尸变的父母
I saw my parents after they turned.
我之前以为那不是真的
I didn't think it was real.
但他们复活了
And they came back.
就像那样
Like that.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我试图记起他们以前的样子 但是
I try to remember - what they looked like before, but...
我记不起来
I can't.
真的记不起来
I just can't.
我希望我有他们的照片
I wish I had a picture of them.
那把枪还在你身上吗
Do you still have the gun?
不
No.
不 我做不到
No. I...I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
不 艾丽莎 我...
No, Alicia. I just --
我不要变成他们那样
I -- I can't end up like them.
我不要 我不想变成他们那样
I can't. I don't want to end up like them.
-我做不到 -你妈妈哥哥都死了
-I can't. - Your mom, your brother -- they're all gone...
-别说了 -都是因为我
- Stop it. - ...because of me.
我把他们从你身边夺走了
I took them away from you.
查莉
Charlie!
不 我不会做的
No. I'm not doing it.
我们活不下去的
We're not gonna make it.
我们能出去 我们能活下去
We're gonna make it out. We're going to make it out.
-不能 你知道的 -能
- We're not. And you know that. - We are. We're --
不能 你知道的
We won't! You know that!
所以求你动手吧
So please just do it.
动手吧
Just do it.
我知道你想的
I...I know that you want to.
我不能变成他们那样
I can't end up like them.
我不能
I just can't.
我做不到
I...I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
对不起 我做不到
I...I'm sorry. I can't.
我做不到
I ca-- I can't.
我
I --
什么声音
What was that?
有东西砸到门上了
Something fell on the door.
查莉 推
Charlie, push.
艾丽莎 看
Alicia, look.
他摔到了门上
He fell on the door.
他救了我们
He saved us.
你那样做是为了我还是你自己
Did you do that for me or you?
我是为了以后回来的人
I did it for the people who could come back.
我在屋里找到了这个
I found this in the house.
你留着吧
You keep it.
那么
So...
你擅长找东西是吗
you're good at finding things?
是的
Yeah.
我能在你身上看到她
I can see her in you.
即使你自己看不到
Even if you can't.
她在的
She's there.
我把摩根丢在了暴风雨里
I left Morgan alone in the storm.
我远离了他
I walked away from him.
我远离了所有人
I walked away from all of them.
我擅长找东西
I'm good at finding things.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
我要带你去海滩
I'm gonna take you to the beach.
我以前没说过
I didn't say it before,
但那是我最喜欢去的地方之一
but it's one of - my favorite places to go.
你在车里
You're in the car.
车窗摇了下来
The windows are down.
你能感受到空气
You can feel the air.
很柔和
It's soft.
闻起来像盐
It smells like salt.
所以你知道你离海很近
That's how you know you're close.
然后你听到了波浪声
Then you hear the waves.
看到了沙滩
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表