剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
那我们就跟逝者没有区别
we're no different than the passed.
我们和逝者之间唯一的区别
The only difference between us and the passed
不过是几天的食物
is a few days' rations.
不 不要
N-No, no, no!
没事的
It's okay.
我会救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of this.
抱歉 小姑娘
I'm sorry, little lady.
你想救我 以为自己能救我
It's nice that you want to try,
这是好事
that you think you can,
但你救不了
but you can't.
撬开车我会死得更快
The car's the only thing keeping me together.
不 我一定能做些什么
No, there's got to be something I can do!
你想让我帮你找什么人吗
Is there anyone you want me to find?
可能在找你的人
Anyone who might be looking for you?
只有一个人
Just one person,
但那也是世界上我唯一不想见到的人
but it's the only person in the world I don't want to see.
我其余的亲友
Everyone else, the rest of my people,
全都死了
they're all gone.
我从想过会这样死去
I never thought I'd go out like this.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nah, nah.
告诉我
Tell me.
我想在死前再喝一瓶啤酒
I'd love to have one last beer.
你会喝到的
You're gonna get one.
你得一直跟我通话
You're gonna have to keep talking to me.
17频道
Channel 17.
没其他人用的
No one uses it.
好的
Okay.
没用的
That's never gonna work.
露营车的外壳会比木头浮得更稳
That camper shell will float better than the wood.
-我们的鳄鱼朋友怎么办 -你制♥造♥声响
- And what about our reptilian friend? - You make enough noise,
把足够多的逝者引到河对岸
you draw enough of the passed to the other shore,
它就不会发现我
he'll never even know I'm there.
你想让我去取那个车外壳吧
And I assume you want me to retrieve said camper shell.
我没法亲自动手
The only reason I can't do it myself
都是因为你和你的朋友射伤了我
is on account of what you and your friends did to me.
这是你第二次利用你的枪伤指使我去办事
That's the second time you invoked your injury to get me to do something.
这可不是什么小伤
Well, it ain't exactly a skinned knee.
小心一点
You be careful up there.
我们就是在这块路牌旁偷了他的车
We stole his rig at this yardstick.
他真应该更换放物资的地点
He really shoulda been changing up where he made the drops.
是啊 他真的搞砸了
Yeah, he really screwed up,
竟然想救别人
trying to save people's lives.
你觉得你偷他的卡车是他的错
You think you stealing his truck was his fault?
这就像是农夫与蛇的故事
Hey, this is a full-on frog/scorpion situation here.
他把车钥匙放在车上
We can't help it if he's the kinda frog
我们也没办法
that leaves his keys in his rig.
是他自己傻
Ribbit did it.
不怪我们
Not on us.
我们幸运的话 他还在附近
Well, if we're lucky, he's still around here somewhere.
又或是他脸上刻着字 到处走动
Yeah, or he's walking around with Sharpie on his face,
拜对讲机里的那位朋友所赐
courtesy of our friend on the walkie.
你想说什么 吉宝
Your point being, Jimbo?
我们已经知道了情况 还要把物资留在这里吗
Should we really be leaving these things, knowing what we know?
是的
Yeah.
我们要把物资留下
Yeah, we should.
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
摩根
Morgan?
-借我用一下 -行
- Hey, you mind? - Yeah.
需要帮助
可联♥系♥甚高频4频道
你觉得约翰会看到吗
You think John'll see one of these?
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
无论如何
You know, one way or another.
我们会找到他们所有人
We'll find 'em all.
你可以的
You got it!
你只需要拉开门闩
N-Now, if you just release the latches,
重力会完成剩下的工作
gravity'll do the rest.
我知道该怎么做 约翰
I know what I'm doing, John!
一切还好吗
Everything okay up there?
没事
Everything's fine.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
不
Oh, no, no.
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor?
你还好吗
You all right?
看看这
Well, how about that?
拉加维林威士忌 16年
维克多
Victor! Hey!
-刚才你差点害死自己 -但我没有
- You almost got yourself killed back there! - But I didn't.
-是 但差点 -但我没有
- Yeah, but you coulda! - But I didn't.
-维克多 -说实话 约翰
- Victor! - Look, let's just be honest here, John.
你不高兴是因为你不想失去你的干扰
You're just upset 'cause you didn't want to lose your distraction.
不 我不高兴是因为你为了喝醉
No, no. I'm upset because you almost killed yourself
差点害死自己
so you could tie one on.
-你就是这么想的吗 -是的
- Is that what you think this is? - Yeah.
差不多就是这样
That's about the long and short of it,
除非你想告诉我不是这样的
unless you want to tell me something different.
祝你的二号♥筏好运
Good luck with raft number two.
如果你需要 我会帮你制♥造♥噪音
I'll be your noisemaker when you need me.
你那边怎么样了 小姑娘
How's it going out there, little lady?
我快找到了 我知道的
I'm getting close. I know it.
根汁汽水
拉加维林威士忌 16年
伙计 你一直是个酒鬼吗
Man, you always drink?
在灾变之前也是吗
Even before?
之前是业余的
I was an amateur.
现在是专业的
I've gone pro.
为什么
What for?
为了忘记
I drink to forget.
忘记什么
Forget what?
我没有任何可以一起喝酒的人了
That I don't have anyone to drink with anymore.
你在外面有值得期待的东西
You've got things - to look forward to over there.
我只剩回忆了
I only have things to look back on.
不能这么说
That's not true.
你还有可以一起喝酒的人
You do have someone to share a drink with.
只不过我们不会在这里喝
We're just not gonna have it here.
我们要在对岸喝
We're gonna have it over there.
你的干扰怎么办
What about your distraction?
搞定了
I got it.
是吗
Yeah?
车上的电池
Battery from the truck --
抱歉 车上的电池还有点电
Sorry. Battery from the truck had some juice left in it.
足够吸引逝者入水
Enough to call the passed out to big scaly.
你觉得行不通吗
You don't think it'll work?
我之前觉得你挨不过枪伤
Well, I didn't think you'd survive a bullet to the gut,
但你现在好好的
but here we are.
你得学会相信
You just gotta believe.
为明天而战斗
You just gotta fight for that next day.
一起走吗
You coming?
一起走吗
You coming?
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, all right, all right, all right.
你还好吗 小姑娘
You okay, little lady?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我找到了 但是
I thought I had it, but...
没什么可抱歉的
Nothing to be sorry for.
你试着帮忙了
You tried to help.
没多少人还愿意这么做了
Not a lot of folks out here still willing to do that,
尤其是为一个陌生人这么做
especially for a total stranger.
那又如何 反正我失败了
What does it matter? I failed.
我给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表