剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
看来你有心结
I see you're going through something there.
肯定有 对吧
I mean, you gotta be, right?
抢了我的车
Took my van.
你在找人吗
Lookin' for some people?
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you?
艾尔
Al.
他不说话
He's not talkin'.
也许我们不该管他
So maybe we can leave it be, huh?
我真的只是想帮忙
Look, I'm really just trying to help.
我们都活着
We're all breathing here.
意味着我们是同一边的
Means we're on the same team.
岔道在哪
Where is this turnoff?
我们现在该开到了
We should've reached it by now.
她跟我们说的是正确的路吗
Did she tell us the right way?
是的
Yeah, I did.
只是没全说对
Just not all of it.
我觉得你不懂现在的局势
I don't think you understand the situation here.
艾尔 不值得
Al, it's not worth it.
不 这事会照我们的意思来
No, this is gonna go our way.
你们有我想要的东西 你们的故事
You have something I want-- your story.
我也有你们想要的东西
And I have something you want--
我找到旗子的地点
where I found that flag.
但我不会让你们夺走我的车
But I'm not gonna let you take my van.
我不会再让你们威胁我们
And I'm not gonna let you threaten us anymore.
事已至此了
Well, this is how it's gonna be!
-你知道我被捆起来多少次吗 -什么
- You know how many times I've been zip-tied? - What?
-放下武器 -别冲动
- Drop it! Drop it! - Easy. Easy.
-尼克 -放下武器
- Nick! - Drop it!
-放下武器 -放下武器
- Drop it! - Drop it.
-别动 靠边停车 -别 露西 我没事
- Don't move. Pull over. - Don't, Lucy. I'm fine.
-听她的话 -我们停一停
- Listen to her. - Let's just take a pause.
情况不必变得更糟
Better not be anything more than this.
停车 手别碰方向盘
Come to a stop. Take your hands off the wheel.
别照办 露西
Don't do it, Lucy.
露西亚娜
Luciana.
计划改变 继续开车 绕过去
Change of plans. Keep driving. Go around.
你没事吧
You okay?
我要外出了
I'm goin' on a run.
我跟你去
I'm comin' with you.
你确定吗
You sure?
你要去找食物 我想帮忙
You're looking for food. I want to help.
我该帮忙
I should help.
等等 停下
Wait, wait. Stop, stop. Whoa! Whoa!
艾尔 算了
Yeah, Al, forget it.
你这样越陷越深
You're just diggin' a ditch.
如果它需要拖车
Well, if she needs a tow...
-我们得给它弄一辆 -什么叫"我们"
- we gotta g"et her one. - "We"?
是的 我们把车开进了沟里
Yeah, we got it in this ditch.
-我们得把它弄出来 -然后呢
- we gotta get it out. - And then?
然后聊聊我们需要聊的事
And then we talk about whatever it is we have to talk about--
你们的故事 我在哪找到的旗子 或者不聊
your story, where I found the flag-- or not.
你们可以直接上路
Or you can just go on your way.
我刚才在服务区看到了几辆卡车
I saw some trucks at a service yard a while back.
我们可以用一辆把这车拖出来
We could use one to tow it out.
多远
How far back?
先给我们松绑
Untie us first.
谈判的开始通常需要信任之举
The start of a negotiation often requires an act of faith.
你觉得我们能信任他们吗
You think we can trust 'em?
大概不能
Probably not.
好吧
Okay.
起来 起来
Come on up. Up.
-搞什么 -不行
- What the hell? - Nope.
这样的话也许你们会回来
This way, maybe you'll come back.
而且不会做疯狂的事
And you won't do anything crazy.
再做一次
Again.
你没事吧
You okay?
我留在这里陪着他
I'll stay here with him.
我只会拖慢你们
I'm only gonna slow you down.
我们回来时你会在这里吗
You gonna be here when we get back?
如果我没在 就出事了
If I'm not, something went wrong.
如果我们想在天黑前
But we should get a move on
把车拖出来 就得赶紧了
if we want to get this truck out before dark.
小心点他 他很狡猾
You be careful with him. He's squirrelly.
走吧
Come on.
我们很快就回来
We won't be long.
-确保她回来 -我会的
- Make sure she comes back. - I will.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
你介意从我包里拿点东西让我吃吗
Hey, you mind getting me something to eat from my pack?
现在你可以自己拿了
Now you can get it yourself.
你不担心我会...
Aren't you worried I'm just gonna--
我不担心
I'm not worried.
我有根蛋白棒
I got a protein bar.
你喜欢花生酱吗
Do you like peanut butter?
喜欢
I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫尼克
I'm Nick.
我要去路边了 尼克
I'm going up by the road, Nick.
你敢离开这辆车五英尺...
You move more than five feet from this truck--
我懂的
Yeah, I get it.
《和平之道》
不 没人
No, nobody.
我经常和自己说话
I talk to myself a lot.
摩根·琼斯
Morgan Jones.
你来自哪里
Where do you come from?
亚特兰大
Atlanta...
然后是弗吉尼亚
and, um... then Virginia.
我失去了人们 然后我失去了自我
I lose people, and then I lose myself.
趴下
Get down.
趴下
Stay down.
怎么了
What is it?
等等
Hey, wait!
把我的棍子扔给我
Hey, toss me my stick.
声音会引来更多吗
The sound draw more of 'em?
声音没那么大 引来的交给我杀
It's not that loud. It does, more for me to kill.
那里 绳索 可以用
There. The cables. That one would work.
好 我试着发动它
Okay, I'll try to get it started.
你们看看其他车有没有油
You can check the rest for gas.
也许我们能在日落前完事
Maybe we can put a bow on this thing by sundown.
然后我们就能继续找劳拉了 好吧
Then we can get back to looking for Laura, yeah?
你的任务是一种善行吗
So, your mission is one of benevolence?
-善行 -是啊
- Benevolence? - Yeah.
我们在充满敌意的初次见面后依然活着
We're alive after our rather aggressive introduction.
你让自己处于了不必要的危险之中
This is an inconvenient kind of danger you're putting yourself into.
-你这样做是有原因的 -没错
- You're doing it for a reason. - Yeah.
我需要你们收拾残局
I need you guys to clean up the mess you made.
你还想要更多 我们的故事
And you want something beyond that. Our story.
-没错 -为了谁
- That's right. - For who?
我们不知道结局会如何
We don't know how all this ends.
故事也许是唯一流传下去的东西
The story might be the only thing that's left.
谁在乎啊 根本没有活人去看了
Then who cares? There won't be anyone around to watch it.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
记录下故事才是重点
Just matters that it's captured.
为什么 艾尔
Why, Al?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
你为什么想藏起来
Why do you try to hide it?
别转移话题 为什么 艾尔
Let's stay on topic. Why, Al?
因为真♥相♥很重要
Because the truth matters.
即使只是被别人听到
Even if it's just heard out loud.
即使只是被听到一次
Even if it's just heard once.
被你吗
By you?
是的
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表