剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
I will be there.
这个世上有一些鱼
You know, there are some fish in this world
怎么钓也钓不到
just won't be caught,
不管你用什么诱惑它们
no matter what you dangle in front of them.
你可以追它们 没问题
You could go after them, sure.
但我的直觉告诉我还是随它们去吧
My gut tells me just to leave them be.
我现在举的例子是关于鱼的
Now, I'm talking about fish... in this case.
但我觉得同样适用于那个女人
But I think it applies to this woman, too.
但我还是得试试
I still got to try, though.
我知道
I know.
我知道你会这么做
I know you do.
或许你才是那条鱼
You know, hell, you might be the fish.
或许是吧
Maybe I am.
我知道你在听
I know you're listening.
我知道你觉得这是你变强的唯一方式
And I know you think this is the only way that you can be strong.
但我告诉你 还有别的方法
But I'm telling you there's another way.
让我展示给你看 让我试试
Let me show you. Let me try to.
摩根
Morgan?
我知道你会来找我
I knew you'd come looking.
你在哪
Where are you?
54英里路牌处
Mile marker 54.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
我们真要这样做吗
Are we really doing this?
我们随时可以回别♥墅♥
We could always go back to the mansion.
拉菲酒恭候着我们
The Chateau Lafite is waiting for us.
已经没了
It's gone.
那里什么也不剩了
There's nothing for us back there.
那我们就找点别的事做
So let's find something else to do.
找点别的活下去的理由
Let's find another reason to live.
怎么了
What?
来嘛...说吧
Oh, now...come on.
怎么了
What?
只是让我想起了在比尔的店里买♥♥东西的时候
It's just, reminds me of shopping at Bill's.
你看了这家店的电影专卖♥♥区吗
Have you seen the movie selection here?
我觉得我们近期内不会回比尔的店了
I don't think we'll be getting back to Bill's anytime soon.
也不会回我的小木屋了
Or my cabin.
暴风雨算是确保了这一点
Storm pretty much made that a near certainty.
在暴风雨之前
Before the storm,
你问我想不想去...
when you asked if I wanted to go --
不 没...没关系的 琼
No, that -- that doesn't matter, June.
不 我想告诉你
No. I want you to hear this.
我之前很害怕你会发现
I was scared that you'd realize
我不是你以为的那个人
that I wasn't who you thought I was.
时至今日 中间发生了很多事
A lot has happened between then and now.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you are.
和你叫什么名字无关
Doesn't matter what your name is.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你这个人
I know you.
发现阳光可用不着花一天的时间
Doesn't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.
我想让你知道 如今我认清了自我
Well, I wanted you to know that I know who I am now.
这是你给予我的 我之前并不知道
You gave that to me. I didn't even know it.
我需要认清自我
I needed to.
我需要你 约翰
I needed you, John.
你有武器吗
You armed?
还不行
Not yet.
我的同伴 我们能帮你
My people -- we can help you.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 还不行
No, no. Not yet.
-不 -没时间了 我要带你回去
- No! No. - There's no time. I'm taking you back.
不
No!
不
No!
你不该看到我这样的
You weren't supposed to see me like this.
你得吃这个
You're gonna take these.
这能消除感染
They'll clear up the infection.
那是什么地方 发生了什么
So, what was that place? What happened back there?
你失去了谁
Who'd you lose?
这一路要很长 说话可以解闷
It's a long trip. Thought talking might help.
摩根 收到了吗
Morgan, do you copy?
摩根 重复 收到了吗
Morgan, I repeat -- do you copy?
约翰 我收到了
John, I copy.
我找到她了 我正在把她带回来
I found her. I'm bringing her back.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
去密西西比
To Mississippi.
约翰 你收到了吗
John, do you copy?
约翰
John?
摩根 重复 收到了吗
Morgan, I repeat -- do you copy?
我就不该让他走
I never should have let him go.
你也看到外面的发报机了
You saw the transmitter outside.
那玩意有50瓦
That baby's 50 watts.
如果他有对讲机 那肯定能听到你
If he's got ears, he can hear you.
但他的信♥号♥♥绝对传不到这里
But there's no way his signal's getting back here...
至少得等他离近点
at least not until he gets closer.
告诉温德尔别加甜味剂了
Told Wendell to lay off the sweetener.
怎么样了
How's it going up there?
应该够去弗吉尼亚了
This ought to get us to Virginia.
笑脸婆娘开车没放冷却剂
Smiley rode the engine without coolant.
能不能把你的愤怒用在更有用的地方
Care to channel that anger into something a bit more productive?
我们正需要帮手搬箱子呢
We could use some help with the boxes.
我来
Got these.
艾尔
Al?
艾尔
Al!
艾尔 起来
Al? Okay. Come on.
赶紧进去吧 会有更多死人过来
Better get inside. We're gonna have more company.
我丈夫
My husband.
他叫什么
What was his name?
汉克
Hank.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
在一切刚开始的时候
Back when everything was starting...
我们想要逃出城
we were trying to get out of the city.
我开着车
I was driving.
一路上总有人
Someone was weaving
在车流里穿来穿去
in and out of the traffic...
想超到前面
trying to get ahead...
想自己先跑
trying to get theirs.
他们挤到了我的车
And they clipped me.
我的汉克 他需要我的帮助
My Hank -- he needed my help.
我不知道该怎么办
And I didn't know what to do.
我跑到路边 想拦下一辆车
I went out to the road, tried to flag someone down.
但没人停下来
But no one stopped.
没人愿意停下来帮忙
No one pulled over to help.
那不是你的错
And that is not your fault.
他需要我坚强起来 但我没做到
He needed me to be strong. And I wasn't.
我知道你是那么想的
Hey, I know that's what you think.
但那不是真的
But that isn't true.
你...
You're --
你走极端了
You are stuck.
摩根
Morgan,
如果你能收到 请尽快回来
if you can hear this, please hurry back.
出事了
Something's wrong.
艾尔病了
Al got sick.
我们以为是她之前的病复发
We thought it was what she had before.
但...不只是她 我们都病了
But...it's not just her. It's all of us.
摩根 事情不对劲
Morgan, something's not right.
你收到消息就赶紧回来
Please, if you hear this get back.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
如果你能听见 我正在赶回来 好吗
If you can hear me, I'm on my way back, okay?
我正在赶回来
I am on my way back.
撑住
You hang on.
撑不住
I can't.
停车
Just pull over.
没时间了 我得赶回去
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表