剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
手放到我能看到的地方 别转身
Hands where I can see 'em. Don't turn around.
我不认识你 但看了你的车
I don't know you. But I saw your vehicle.
让我很清楚你的能耐
Gives me a pretty good idea what you're capable of.
你也不认识我 以后也不会认识
You don't know me, either. And you're not going to.
但这有意义的咔哒声应该也能
But that little meaningful click should give you an idea
让你清楚我的能耐
of exactly what I'm capable of.
所以把你的钥匙扔给我
So toss me your keys.
给
Here you go.
我可不扔
Not tossing shit.
好吧
Fine.
那是我的晚餐
That was my dinner.
那不是意外
That wasn't an accident.
我失去了一切 没什么可失去的了
I've lost everything. I got nothing else to lose.
你觉得你失去了很多吗
You think you've been through a lot?
女士 你根本不知道
Lady, you got no idea.
流血暂时止住了
The bleeding is stopped for now,
但是子弹 我得把它取出来
but the bullet -- I have to get it out.
医务室有药棉块 纱布
The infirmary's got clotting pads, gauze,
抗菌剂 医用镊子 我需要的一切
antiseptic, forceps. Everything I need.
孩子 你知道怎么用吗
Hey, kid, you know how to use one of these?
你能带我们再靠近点吗 艾尔
Can you get us any closer, Al?
我可以试试
Yeah, I can try.
继续拍摄 不管发生什么都要拍到一切
Keep rolling. Get everything, no matter what happens.
也许现在不是时候
Maybe this isn't the time.
以后会有人想知道这里发生了什么
One day, someone's gonna want to know what happened here.
有人会关心为什么会发生这事
Someone's gonna care why this went down the way it did.
这钥匙不对
These aren't the keys.
我知道
I know.
如果你要对我开枪 那你早就开了
If you were gonna shoot me, you would have done it already.
希望你说对了
Oh, I hope you're right about that.
你可以告诉我去哪找
You can just tell me where to look.
因为我越早拿到钥匙
'Cause the sooner I get 'em,
你就越早可以找辆新车
the sooner you can start lookin' for a new ride.
你知道我被绑起来过多少次吗
You know how many times I've been zip-tied?
别
D--
那就告诉我钥匙在哪
Then tell me where the keys are.
交易不是这么做的
That's not how this works.
你想要东西 就得先给我东西
You want something, you got to give me something.
这是什么
What are these?
跟你说过了 交易不是这么做的
Told you. Not how this works.
抱歉 但有人需要我
I'm sorry, but there are people out there who need me,
这辆车能帮我更快找到他们
and this truck's gonna make finding them a hell of a lot easier.
你在找人吗
You're looking for someone?
那是采访 我遇到过的人
They're interviews, people I've come across.
我经常四处跑 所以你找的人
I move around a lot, so whoever you're looking for,
也许我跟他们聊过 或者认识知道他们的人
maybe I've talked to them or know someone who has.
给我松绑吧 我们可以谈笔交易
Cut me loose. We can talk about a deal.
你的钥匙
Your keys.
和录像带
And the tapes.
我好声好气过了
I tried to do this the nice way.
别忘了
Remember that.
该死
Shit.
我们不能靠近了
We can't get much closer.
它们会卡在轮舱里
They'll get jammed up in the wheel wells,
我们弄不出来
and we won't be able to get them out.
清出一条道吧
Let's clear the path.
不会维持多久的
Won't stay open long.
我的弹♥药♥只够一次机会
I only have enough ammo for one go at this.
那我就快点
Then I'll be fast.
好 去最后面 小心箱子
Alright. Get in the far back. Watch out for the casings.
这会很吵的
This is gonna be loud.
摩根 别出去 是我把你牵涉进来的
Morgan, don't go out there. I got you into all this...
不 是你救了我
No, you got me out of something.
我现在要救你
And now I'm getting you out of this.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
-我知道医务室在哪 -不
I know where the infirmary is. No.
我知道他需要什么 告诉我他的情况
I know what he needs. Tell me how he's doing.
如果他恶化了 我会教你怎么做
He gets worse, I'll walk you through it.
你没必要
You don't have to.
我有
I do.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别逼我去找你
Don't make me come looking for you.
-你先吧 -好
- After you. - Okay.
快 走吧
Go! Hurry!
那是什么
What the hell was that?
摩根 娜奥米 收到了吗
Morgan, Naomi, you copy?
摩根 摩根 你在吗
Morgan! Morgan, are you there?!
我们里面没事 你们外面呢
Hey, we're good in here. You good out there?
艾尔
Al.
我们没事 但你得赶紧了
We're alright, but you need to hurry.
他们来了
They're here.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
灾变时 我们躲在
We'd hole up in the water tower
镇中心的水塔里
in the middle of town when things went south.
你妻子呢
And your wife?
拜托 尼克 艾丽莎 拜托
Come on, Nick, Alicia, please.
自从我们从蹒跚者身边逃跑后
Ever since we ran away from the stumblers.
莫莉和我是这么称呼它们的
It's what Molly and I are calling them.
不
No!
还记得我吗
Hi. Remember me?
一切最好都在 最好不是坏的
Everything better be there. And it better be working.
是的
It is.
很好
Good.
因为你要告诉我你的故事
'Cause you're gonna tell me your story.
先说你在找谁吧
Starting with who you're looking for.
他们是来救治牛仔的
They're here to help the cowboy!
肯定去了医务室
Gotta be going for the infirmary.
艾尔
Hey, Al.
你想跟我们一起吗 看看一切如何结束
You want to come with us? See how this ends?
你可以带上摄像机
You can bring your camera.
你不会顺心如意的
This is not gonna go your way.
是啊 但我知道你有多少弹♥药♥
Right, but I know how much ammo you have.
我上过你的车 撑不了多久的
I've been in that van. It's not gonna last forever.
出什么事了 我以为你只想要故事
What happened? I thought you just wanted a story.
我很复杂 艾丽莎
I got layers, Alicia.
我今天想换换口味
Thought I'd mix it up today.
-你没事吧 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
好 快到了
Okay. Almost there.
我们可以通过服务走廊去医务室
We can get to the infirmary through the service corridor.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
艾尔
Al!
是约翰
It's John.
约翰
John?
他又流血了
He's bleeding again.
我背包里有纱布 保持压力
There's gauze in my pack. Just keep applying pressure.
来吧
Come on.
他不能再失血了
He can't loose any more blood.
查莉
Charlie...
查莉
Charlie...
现在别说话
Shh. Don't try to talk right now.
是说给她听的
It's for her.
事情不会这样结束的
It's not gonna end like this.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我很早之前就用完了九条命
I used up my nine lives... a long time ago.
如果我没能活下去 我也不在意
If I don't make it, that's okay with me...
只要你能活下去
as long as you do.
听到了吗
You hear me?
这一切结束后
And when this is all over...
别再躲着人们了
stop running from people.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表