剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
好吗
Alright?
还有摩根
And, Morgan...
你也要帮他这样做
you help him do the same.
或者不做 我是说
Or not do it. I mean...
我想你知道我的意思
I think you know what I mean.
拿到了 正在回去的路上
We got it. Heading back your way now.
好 快回来
Great. Hurry back.
跟你说过了
Told you.
我知道不会这样结束
I knew it wouldn't end like this.
艾尔 那是什么
Al, what was that?
艾尔 收到了吗
Al, do you copy?
喜欢火箭筒吗
How'd you like that RPG?
想得美 贱♥人♥
Nice try, bitch.
这车是防弹钢装甲
You're up against ballistic steel armor.
缝焊金属板
Stitch-welded plates.
一层又一层的防护层
Shielding layer on shielding layer.
这玩意儿就像是金库里的坦克里的坦克
This thing's built like a tank in a tank in a bank vault.
你想帮我装上门吗
You want to help me with this door?
如果你说话 这会快得多
This'll be quicker if you talk.
不然
Otherwise...
我时间多得是
I got gobs of time.
你总是拿枪指着别人来得到想要的东西吗
You always put guns to people's heads to get what you want?
如果有必要的话
If that's what it takes.
因为有必要 所以就可以吗
That makes it okay?
你还没失去过自己在乎的人吧
You haven't lost anyone you care about yet?
你失去了自己在乎的人吗
You lost someone you care about?
是谁
Who was it?
丈夫 男友 女友
Husband? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
姐妹 兄弟
Sister? Brother?
孩子们
Kids?
你孩子们出什么事了
What happened to your kids?
我可没提孩子们的事
I didn't say anything about kids.
不用提
Didn't have to.
有人对他们做了什么吗
Somebody do something to them?
还是说他们对你做了什么
Or did they do something to you?
伤害了你
Hurt you?
也许是跑走了
Run away, maybe?
你瞎操什么心
Why does that matter?
这关你什么事
Why does any of it matter?
因为这是真♥相♥
'Cause it's the truth.
事实
Facts.
现实
Reality.
你就承认吧...
Just admitting that...
你我共享着一个现实
that there is one reality and that you and I share it.
承认...
That we're...
我们被这个操蛋的世界连在了一起
we're connected by this single, screwed-up world.
这是事实
That's the truth.
这能带来改变
And that can change things.
怎么改变
How?
我这么干有很长一段时间了
I've been doing this a long time.
在事情变糟之前就开始了
Since before things went bad.
虽说事情从前就很糟 但是...
Well, they were always bad, but...
应该说在事情变得特别糟之前
before they got a hell of a lot worse.
我当时在世界另一边的一个小村庄里
I was in this little village on the other side of the world.
那里有个军阀
And there was this warlord,
觉得自己是当地的霸王
thought he owned the place.
称自己为"绞圈"
Called himself Twisted Round.
他不断向人们索取食物 水
He kept shaking people down for food, water,
人们自己都不够用的东西
things they didn't have enough of to start with.
外界没有人在乎
No one on the outside gave a shit, and...
村里的人也不愿谈论这事 因为...
nobody in the village could talk about it 'cause...
他们太害怕了
they were too scared.
直到我说服了一个人...
Till I talked one...
来谈这件事
into talking about it.
到头来 他们根本不需要维和部队
In the end, they didn't need the peacekeepers.
他们根本不需要武器 因为事实上
They didn't need guns or air support because the truth was
"绞圈"没有自己声称的军队
that Twisted Round didn't have the army he said he did.
他没有武器 他什么都没有
He didn't have the guns. He didn't have shit.
忽然之间 村民们不怕了
And suddenly, the villagers weren't so afraid.
他们开始反抗他和他的手下
They started standing up to him and his boys.
之后"绞圈"没撑多久就倒台了
Twisted Round didn't last too much longer after that.
他靠的就是大家不明真♥相♥
The only thing he had going for him was the truth wasn't coming out.
后来大家明白了
Until it did.
听着 我知道...
Look, I know...
我没有你在寻找的故事
I don't have the story you're looking for.
但有一天也许有人会对你的故事感兴趣
But someone might be interested in yours one day.
告诉我你的孩子们出什么事了
Tell me what happened to your kids.
我向他们保证了某个地方的安全
I made them a promise about a place where they'd be safe.
我没能守住我的承诺
I wasn't able to keep it.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
为什么 她伤害了我
Why not? She hurt me.
艾尔 我们在墙的另一边
Al, we're on the other side of the wall.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
捡起来
Pick it up.
让她出来
Tell her to come outside.
告诉她很安全
Tell her it's safe.
不然我就杀了她
Or she dies.
别这么做
Don't do this.
她杀了我哥哥
She killed my brother.
我会动手的
I'll do it.
捡起来
Pick it up.
外面很安全 你可以出来
It's safe. You can come out.
介意我拿一下我的摄像机拍一段吗
Mind if I grab my camera? Grab some footage?
别动
Don't move.
你已经选了边 艾尔
You picked a side, Al.
我当然选他们那边
Oh, I'm definitely on their side.
如果我离你近一点
If you would've let me get close,
我绝对会给你肚子来一拳
I would've definitely punch you in the cooch.
省省吧
Save it.
马上就结束了
It'll all be over soon.
艾丽莎 没必要死人
C'mon, Alicia. No one has to die here.
不 她必须死
Yeah. She does.
你能看到她吗
Can you see her?
艾丽莎 他们不来了
Alicia, they're not coming.
你向你的孩子们怎么保证的
What did you promise your kids?
你不用告诉我细节和名字
You don't have to give me details, names.
只要说实话
Just the truth.
我保证我们会找到能安居的地方
I promised them we'd find a place to live.
怎样的地方
What kind of place?
不是仅仅只有高墙的地方
Something that wasn't just walls.
我们在
We had those.
洛杉矶
In L.A.
墨西哥
In Mexico.
国境外
Across the border.
都住过类似的地方
A bunch of places in between.
我要找的是
What I was looking for was...
不一样的地方
was different.
怎么不一样
How?
我要找一个地方 让我的孩子们不用做...
I was looking for a place where my kids wouldn't have to do...
我今天对你做的事
what I did to you today.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
我以为我找到了
I thought I did.
发生了什么
What happened?
快点
Hurry!
他需要你们
He needs you.
我去了
I'm going.
不不不
No, no. No, no, no.
你去不了的 这样你们俩都得死
There's no way you'd make it, and then you'll both be gone.
-给我 -不 摩根
- Give me that. - No, Morgan --
他们不想杀我
They do not want to kill me.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表