剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
艾尔 能收到吗
Al, do you copy?
重复 能收到吗
I repeat, do you copy?
电池可能没电了
The battery could have died.
或者她没了
Or she did.
闭嘴 吉宝
Shut it, Jimbo.
摩摩在那边干什么
What the hell is Mo-Mo doing over there?
我不知道你们在等他做什么
I don't know what the hell you're waiting for him to do.
是他害我们身陷困境的
He got us into this.
你们现在只能靠自己了
You're on your own now.
你被咬了真是激发了你最善良的一面啊
I see that bite really brought out the best in you.
等他转变了 能让我动手吗
Can I do the honors when he become a skin-muncher?
天啊 没搞错吧
Jesus. Really?
你真会给我打气 混♥蛋♥
Nice bedside, asshole.
总之 根据现在的情况
Anyhow, the way things are looking right now,
要死的人可不止我一个
I'm not the only one who's gonna have to get put down.
我们会找到艾尔的
We are going to find Al.
我们会找到办法下去的
We are going to find our way down from here.
但我不知道该怎么做
But I don't know how.
抱歉 但我真的不知道
I'm sorry, but I really don't.
你不想带头 没关系
You don't want to lead the way, that's fine.
但你可以帮忙 你知道你可以的
But you can help. You know you can.
艾尔 你在吗 能收到吗
Al, are you there? Do you copy?
这边
Hey! Over here!
斯特兰德
Hey! Strand!
约翰
John.
她们是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
也许你说的对
Perhaps you were right.
也许我们只用学会相信
Perhaps we just needed to believe.
艾尔 能收到吗
Al, do you copy?
我重复 能收到吗
I repeat, do you copy?
琼
June?
艾丽莎 是你吗
Alicia, is that you?
对 我和查莉在一起
Yeah. I'm -- I'm with Charlie.
你不会相信的
And you're not gonna believe it.
我们刚找到了约翰和斯特兰德
We just found John and Strand.
约翰
John.
他听不见你 我们看见他们了
He can't hear you. We see them,
但他们被洪水隔开了
but they're cut off by the flooding.
但我们会救出他们的
We're gonna get them, though.
能给我吗
Can I?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
摩根
Morgan.
你在哪里
Where are you?
没法用对讲机告诉你
Can't tell you over the walkie.
不安全
It's not safe.
你没事吧 受伤了吗
Are you all right? Are you hurt?
我们被困住了
Uh, we got stuck.
我
I, um --
我害我们被困了
I got us stuck.
不知道能否逃出去
Don't know if there's a way out.
我做了你让我做的事
I did what you told me.
我努力帮助了有需要的人
I tried to be there for someone when they needed.
我就是这样找到约翰和斯特兰德的
I-I tried, and that's how I found John and Strand.
我会救出他们
So I'm gonna get them to safety,
然后去找你
and then I'm gonna come find you.
撑住
So just hang in there.
我们得先找到艾尔
We just have to find Al first.
对 我们该找她
Yeah. We should do that.
艾丽莎 你小心点
Alicia, you be careful.
你救出约翰和斯特兰德后 用对讲机通知我们
And when you get John and Strand, you walkie us, please.
知道了
Got it.
那我们要怎么离开屋顶
So, how exactly are we getting down off this roof?
也许可以原路回去
Maybe the same way we came up.
行尸之惧 第四季第十五集
它今天好饿
She's hungry today.
她们不会回来了
They ain't coming back.
她们没办法过来的
They can't find a way to get to us.
我一开始都不信会有人出现
I doubted if anyone would show up in the first place.
但是 看来我的怀疑是毫无根据的
But it appears my doubts were unfounded.
这些也是
As well as these.
所以你才要借酒消愁吗
Is that why you're drowning your sorrows?
-我要留着这酒 -为了什么
- I'm saving it. - For what?
为了等我们离开这片积水的泥地
For when we get off this water-logged piece of dirt.
你都想象不到我有多想回到琼身边
I want to get back to June more than you can know.
但你凭什么觉得艾丽莎和查莉
What makes you think that Alicia and Charlie
能做到我们都做不到的事
can do what we couldn't?
我说过情况会变得更糟 的确如此
I said things would get worse, and they did.
恐怕你现在跟我之前一样
And I'm afraid that you're in the place where I was --
无法看到未来的前景
unable to see the promise of what lies ahead
就算它清清楚楚地
even as it presents itself
展现在你面前 就在这片恶臭的水域对面
as clear as day across these fetid waters.
过去的我
Who I was...
我看待生活的方式
the way I looked at life...
我也许已经耗尽了希望 也许吧
I mighta used all that up -- I mighta.
也许没有
Maybe not.
我之前也置身孤岛过
I put myself on an island before.
不是真正的岛
Well, not an actual,
但因为我做过的事 我远走高飞
but away -- apart, for things I did.
我知道我一直活得很阳光
I know I'd been living on the brighter side,
但那只是因为别人帮我看到了希望
but that's just 'cause someone helped me see it.
有人带我离开了那座孤岛
Someone else took me off that island.
也会有人带你离开这座岛的
Someone's gonna help you get off this one.
你知道查莉对艾丽莎做了什么
You know what Charlie did to Alicia,
她从艾丽莎身边夺走了什么 夺走了谁吧
what she took from her, who she took?
现在她们在一起合作
And now they're out there working together.
如果那都不能让你认为一切皆有可能
And if that doesn't make you think anything is possible,
我不知道还有什么能
I don't know what else will.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
那怎么样
How 'bout that?
他说水里有鳄鱼
He said there were gators in the water.
我们需要能浮起来的东西
And we need something that'll float --
船 独木舟
a boat, a canoe.
来吧
Come on.
等等
Wait!
你以为我要跳吗
You think I'm gonna jump?
那你站在那干什么
Then what is it you're doin' up there?
你看过这些肉食傀儡
You ever see one of these meat puppets
四处徘徊 骨头都碎了的样子吗
trying to walk around with a bunch of broken bones?
我可不打算像那样度过余生
Not how I plan on spending however long it takes
直到某个混♥蛋♥用尖锐物刺穿我的头骨
some a-hole to push a sharp, pointy object through my skull.
我想着 既然我不能下去
I figure I can't go down there,
杀掉那些混♥蛋♥
kill any of those goddamn things.
往它们身上撒尿就是我唯一的泄愤方法了
Pissing on 'em's the only F-U I got here.
还有事吗 还是你过来
Anything else, or you just comin' over
只是为了让自己好受一些
to make yourself feel better
弥补你对我的所作所为
about what you did to me?
我们要去找艾尔
We're gonna try to get to Al
然后想办法离开
and then find a way out of here.
你要我帮忙吗
You asking me to help?
我知道我没权利开口
I know I don't have the right to ask.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that
你无法改变你将死的现实 吉姆
you can't do anything about the fact you're gonna die, Jim.
但你可以决定自己的死法
But you can decide exactly how you go.
你说的对 我是能决定
You're right. I can.
你也许会想往左边走一点
You might want to take a little step to the left.
风向变了
The wind's changing direction.
他不来
He's not coming.
真的吗 吉宝
Really, Jimbo?
告诉摩根我不会去的
Tell Morgan I'm not going.
我来不是为了这个
Not why I'm here.
你的啤酒配方 交出来
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表