剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
I've got ample rations and my white whale.
我能凑合过
I'll make do.
如果有酒 那这里就真是天堂了
If I had a drink, this would practically be paradise.
当然了 我曾经身处天堂
Of course, I had paradise,
但我在一个傻子活不久的时代里
but I was drawn into a fool's errand
被搅合进了一个傻差事
at a time when fools routinely die,
假如说你有一栋
and if you have something -- say,
配有绝佳酒窖的房♥子 你就好好待着
an estate with God's wine cellar -- you keep it.
别出去自找麻烦
You don't go out helping to find
毁掉自己最后的安全之地
the instrument of your last safe place's demise. No.
我才不会上
I'm not getting in -- on --
那个鬼东西
whatever that thing is.
-我终于明白了 -明白什么了
- I'm finally starting to get it. - Get what?
不能继续傻下去了
It's time to stop being foolish.
我这是在动脑子
You know, this is me using my head.
努力逃离一个危险的境地
This is me getting out of a dangerous situation.
你也可以的
You could, too.
来嘛
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
但我一旦找到琼和查莉
But as soon as I find June and Charlie,
我就马上找个非手工制品
I'm coming straight back here for you
回来接你
in something a little less handmade.
我听见了
I hear.
但我不会指望的
But I won't count on it.
在水退下去之前你就会没东西吃了
You know, you're gonna run out of food before this water goes down!
真可爱 你还想着明天以及之后的事
How cute that you even consider tomorrow or the next day.
我只期望你那玩意散架时离岸近一点
I just hope that thing falls apart near the shoreline!
它不会散架的
It won't fall apart.
《小王子》
诺兰郡
公共图书馆
诺兰郡
公共图书馆
查莉
Charlie?
我能帮你
I can help.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
从暴风雨到现在
Since the storm.
我会救你出来的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我叫...克雷顿
My name's...Clayton.
露西亚娜
Luciana.
你看起来也历经了磨难
You look like - you been through the wringer.
你为什么会想帮一个陌生人
Why do you want to help a total stranger?
我要弥补一些事
I have some things to make up for.
我们都是如此
Don't we all.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
你确定不跟我来吗
You sure you don't want to come?
对此我很确定
Of this, I'm most certain.
但我会看着
But I'll watch.
木头密度太大
Wood's too dense.
约翰
John!
逝者让它们无所畏惧了
The damn passed have taken all the fear out of 'em.
你还以为它会早吃饱了
You think she'd be full by now.
看来你得继续和我作室友了
Well, looks like you and I are still roomies.
你把它们埋了
You bury them?
埋不埋有什么区别
What difference does it make?
这个人写了多少日记
How many more journals, uh,
这个...
did, uh --
北极熊
Polar Bear.
他叫北极熊
The man's name is Polar Bear.
他写了多少日记
How many journals did he write?
我们只有那些 仅此而已
We got dos, and that's it.
这家伙是个街头诗人
The man was a poet of the pavement.
里面写了不少金句
Got a lot of memorable sayings in there.
我猜他对这些句子出现在
I don't think he'd feel too good about them
行尸脸上这事不会太开心
ending up on the faces of the dead.
她就在外面
She's out there.
她在伤害别人 不止是我们
And she's hurting people, and it ain't just us.
她在伤害给别人提供帮助
If they're giving help or if they're in need of help,
或需要帮助的人
she is hurting them.
所以我们得找到约翰 艾丽莎
So we're gonna find John and Alicia
查莉和斯特兰德
and Charlie and Strand
还有这辆车原来的主人
and the guy who used to own this truck, okay?
-北极熊 天啊 -那人叫北极熊
- Polar Bear. Jesus. - The man name is Polar Bear.
我们都不知道他是否还活着
Hey, we don't even know if he's still alive.
他肯定还活着
Oh, he's still alive. Yeah.
要是他没法照顾自己
We wouldn't have stolen his truck
我们也不会偷走他的车
if he couldn't take care of himself.
奎恩看上去也能照顾好自己
Quinn looked like someone who could have taken care of himself, too.
我们得找到所有人
We got to find everyone.
马上
Now.
出发吧
Let's hit the road.
那疯子说的话呢
Hey, what about what that nutjob said?
怎么了
What about it?
她说她知道你能做出什么事
Well, she said she knows what you're capable of.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
不
No.
我们同意跟你去
We agreed to come with you.
那我们就有权知道
We deserve to know.
这是我今天第二次同意他的话
That's twice today I agree with him.
我有一些需要弥补的事
I've got some things I got to make up for.
和这里的所有人一样
You know, same as anybody else here.
好吗
Okay?
现在我们该上路了
Now we should hit the road.
-如果我们拒绝呢 -那我就开走你的车
- And if we say no? - Then I'll take your truck,
我们会继续去做我一直在做的事
and we'll keep doing what I been doing.
你要开走这车
You'll take the truck?
没错
That's right.
老兄 你知道在80英里时速下
Man, do you know how to handle
如何掌控一头八万磅的大家伙吗
80,000 pounds of metal at 80 miles an hour?
我知道
I do.
比开我的车难不了多少
Not any harder than my van.
我想找最开始做这一切的人谈谈
I want to talk to the guy that set all this up.
听着 如果你觉得
Listen. If you think
你能随随便便...
that you can just come in here --
好吧
Okay.
-我们跟你走 -就是这个打算
- We going with you. - Yeah, what we planned.
它看起来不打算走了
She doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定有办法能穿过去
There's gotta be a way through 'em.
你的计划是先克服一个不可能完成的任务
So your plan is to surmount one impossibility
再去克服另一个不可能完成的任务
to surmount another impossibility.
你指望在外面能找到琼
You're expecting to find June. Out there.
我之前就找到过
I found her before.
那时你们都告诉我她死了
After you all told me she was dead.
世界不想让我继续找 但我还是找了
The world didn't want me to keep looking, but I did.
看看最后的结果
And look where that's landed.
我知道没有什么美满结局
I know there ain't no happy endings,
但你每天都得战斗
but you gotta fight for every day.
我找到了想一直相伴的人
I found somebody that I want to find alongside.
你看
Look here.
这是她最喜欢的
This was her favorite.
暴风雨来袭那天 在我上衣口袋里找到的
Found that in my shirt pocket the day the storm hit.
道路淹水 我们被冲到了这里
Road flooded, and we washed up here.
就是这种小玩意会让你想继续战斗下去
Little things like this make you want to keep fighting.
所以你无法改变我的主意
So you ain't gonna change my mind.
我要离开这座岛 我要找到她
I'm gonna get off this island. I'm gonna find her.
然后再把这个给她
I'm gonna give her this when I do.
为什么 为什么一直相信那是真的
Why? Why keep believing that's true?
为什么一直相信一切会变好
Why keep believing things will get any better than this?
如果我们不相信一切会变好
Well, if we don't believe things will get better,
如果我们不相信我们能做出改变
we don't believe that we can make 'em that way...
如果我们不每天都战斗
if we don't fight for every day,
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表