剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
立刻
Now.
没发现她
No sign of her.
她的书来自各种地方
Well, she has books from all over,
有些书是下个镇子一所中学的
a few from a middle school in the next town.
走吧
Let's go.
你要知道我以前是警♥察♥
You need to know I used to be a cop.
我以前还是百万富翁呢
I used to be a millionaire.
任何人以前都是某人
Everybody used to be something.
这就是你现在的计划吗
Well, is this your plan now?
只是...
Just...
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better one?
我有
Yeah, I do.
我痊愈以后 这事解决以后
Soon as I'm all healed and this -- this is all sorted,
琼 查莉
June, Charlie,
她们和我一起回小屋
they'll be coming to my cabin with me.
然后呢
And then?
回去以后呢
What happens after that?
我还没想好
I'm still sorting that part out.
我们都是如此
Aren't we all.
艾丽莎
Hey, Alicia!
这里的事完了 摩根 感谢你帮忙
We're done here, Morgan. Thanks for your help.
不 我们得找个地方避避
No, we need to find some place to hole up.
我一个人没事
I'll be fine on my own.
我说了我没事
I said I'll be fine!
斯特兰德
Strand?
查莉
Charlie!
你想做什么
What do you want?!
你想做什么
What do you want?!
你还没做够吗
Haven't you done enough?!
《小王子》
查莉
Charlie!
约翰 你在哪 约翰
John, are you there? John?
在 你在哪 你还好吗
Yeah, where are you? Are you okay?
暴风雨来了 快到你那边了
There's a storm. It's coming your way.
是啊 已经到了
Yeah, yeah, it's here.
你在哪 没事吧
Where are you? Are you okay?
琼
June?
琼
June?
琼
June?
约翰
John?
约翰 能收到吗
John, do you copy?
约翰 能听见吗
John, do you hear me?
你在做什么 我们得回去
What are you doing? We need to get back.
-这种天气不行 -但约翰
- Not in this. - No, but John.
当我在车顶焊上半吨♥武器时
When I welded a half ton of artillery to the roof,
我对车身做了些更改
I made a few trade-offs.
所以无法在100英里/小时的风里行驶
Driving in a 100-mile-an-hour wind was one of them.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
什么
What?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表