剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
她很喜欢黑杰克
She enjoyed the blackjack.
吃多了就习惯了
Sort of an acquired taste, I suppose.
我之前一直不喜欢
I never much cared for them before.
现在呢
And now?
我不反感了
I don't mind them.
你觉得你会找到她吗
You think you'll find her?
我肯定会的
I know I will.
我不该把你留在巴士上 约翰
I never should have left you at that bus, John.
我看了你和艾尔初次见面时拍的录像
I saw the tape you made when you first met Al.
她问你是否认为会再次找到我
She asked if you thought you would find me again.
你确定能找到
And you knew.
你坚信能找到
You believed.
但如果她问我这个问题
But if she asked me that question.
现在
Right now.
今天
Today.
我觉得我不会给出像你那样的回答
I don't think I could have answered like you did.
你了解我 约翰
You know me, John...
至少我认为你了解我
or at least I think you do.
遇到困难我就逃跑
When the going gets tough, I run...
或者做更糟糕的事
or worse.
现在情况就挺困难的
Things are pretty tough right now.
你怎么确定的
How did you know?
你怎么坚信的
How did you believe?
又在试图联♥系♥约翰吗
Trying to raise John again?
没柴油
No diesel.
省着点用对讲机吧
Start conserving the battery on that thing.
我们没法充电
We can't recharge.
她很喜欢黑杰克
She enjoyed her blackjack.
-打牌吗 -是太妃糖 甘草糖
- Card player? - Taffy. Licorice.
吃多了就习惯了
Sort of an acquired...
我们没水了 艾尔
We're out of water, Al.
我们不能一直在附近转悠
We can't keep going out just far enough
赶在日落前回来
to make it back before sundown.
我们得离开了
We're gonna have to walk away
一直走下去
and keep going.
约翰 是你吗
John? Is that you?
约翰 约翰
John! John!
行尸之惧
第四季第十二集
真是干净利落
That was a clean hit.
帅极了
Clean as a cow's ass.
是啊 兄弟
Yeah, you'd know, bro.
该死
Well, shit.
像这样撞上一只行尸
Catching a skin muncher like that?
你记得那次爸爸撞到了海鸥
Hey, you remember when Dad hit that seagull
它被卡在引擎盖上吗
and it got stuck on the hood?
那肯定是
I mean, that's gotta be...what?
-非常少见吧 -我跟你说过了
- One in a million? - I told you.
是啊 反正我得分了
Yeah. I still get the point.
-半分 -我听到了
- A half. - I heard that.
快
Come --
好了
There you go.
休斯敦
365号♥公路
有人收到吗 我是摩根 有人收到吗
Anybody copy? This is Morgan. Does anybody copy?
如果你能听见 我在
If you can hear me, I'm at, uh...
365号♥公路的27英里标志旁
mile marker 27 on highway 365
我们正往西去
and we're heading west.
各位 我找到帮手了
Guys, I got help.
我们出发
Let's go.
去哪 我们都没听见那人说什么
Where? We didn't even hear what that person said.
对讲机在高地接收范围更广
It's got better range at higher ground.
我们去找高地 打开对讲机
We find that, we get back on.
看看是否能再次收到信♥号♥♥
See if we get the signal again.
聪明
Smart.
好吧
Okay.
你把摄影机搞坏了吗
Did you kill the camera?
是没电了
I killed the battery.
因为看录像吗
Watching that tape?
是的
Watching that tape.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 我只是
Yeah, yeah, I just --
低血糖等于低血压
low blood sugar equals low blood pressure.
我身体在发抖
And I'm shaky.
你去吧 我留下
Y-you go. I'll stay.
你摸到了一手汗
You got a handful of brow sweat now.
我摸到过更糟糕的
I've had handfuls of worse.
你体温有点高
You're a little warm.
出去对你有好处
It'd be good for you to get out there.
呼吸新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
你该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
我留下看车
I'll make sure the van's safe.
怎么看 对讲机另一头的人
How? Whoever's on the other end of this
也许有食物 水 燃料
might have food, water, fuel.
等我们有所发现 你就补充血糖
You bring your blood sugar up as soon as we find something.
然后我们回到这里 开车离开
We come back here, get the van going,
找到其他人
and find everyone else.
如果我们一直这样停下
If we keep stopping like this,
永远也去不了弗吉尼亚
we're never gonna get to Virginia.
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah, we won't.
我们绝对会死在路上
We'll definitely get killed by something.
总之 给我拿瓶啤酒 吉宝
Anyway, pass me a beer, Jimbo.
我会一直开着这个频道
I'm gonna leave this channel open.
我会聆听的
And I will be listening.
你真觉得你的人能听见你吗
You really think your people are gonna hear ya?
我得试试
I gotta try.
曾经也有人这样帮过我
Somebody did the same for me once.
持续了很久
For as long as he could.
管用了吗
Did it work?
没有
It didn't work.
会管用的
It'll work.
我重复
I repeat.
365号♥公路 27英里路牌 往西走
Highway 365, mile 27, heading west.
没声音啊
Nothing, huh?
还没有
Not yet.
头晕吗
Dizzy?
你的视力模糊吗
Your vision okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我太擅长吃饱了
Been too good at keeping my belly full.
很久没这样了
It's been a while since it's been like this.
我们也许不用走了
We might be done walking.
打开门吧
Open it up.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
我重复 有人能听到吗
I repeat. Can anyone hear me?
我们去找高地吧
So let's find some higher ground.
抱歉我把摄影机的电用完了
I'm sorry I used up all the battery on your camera.
我懂
Hey, I get it.
你联♥系♥不上他
Can't talk to him.
看到他的录像总是好的
It's the next best thing.
你有过爱人吗
You ever have someone?
灾变之前我就一直在做这事
Been doing what I do since before the world went to shit.
当你跟我一样
When you spend as much time
花费许多时间收集别人的故事时
as I did collecting other people's stories...
你就不再有自己的故事了
kinda stop having your own.
有人能听见吗
Can anyone hear me?
重复 有人能听见吗
I repeat. Can anyone hear me?
你让他们变得软弱 珀维斯
You made them weak, Purvis.
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
该上路了 摩摩
Time to hit the road, Mo-mo.
拜托别这样叫我
Please don't call me that.
-我偏要 -真的吗 为什么
- I got to keep doing it. - Really? Why?
我真的很喜欢
I really like it.
有人能听到吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表