剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你要用这个告诉我该怎样保住约翰的命
You have to tell me what I need to do for John to keep him going.
好
Yeah.
这些东西是哪来的
Where'd you get these?
-什么 -这些东西是哪来的
- What? - Where did you get these?!
奥克拉荷马40号♥公路上的一幢房♥子
A semi on Route 40 in Oklahoma.
本来有很多
Used to have a bunch of them.
怎么了
Why?
等等 你用它们做了什么
Wait, wait, wait. W-What did you do with them?
我用它们换了一场采访
I traded 'em for an interview.
怎么了
What?
还给我
Get back.
阿米娜
你认识她
You knew her?
谁
Who?
那里发生的事并不重要
What happened there doesn't matter.
那什么重要
What does?
我可能找不到我想找的地方
The fact that what I'm looking for might not be possible.
为什么
Why not?
自己的孩子身上总会有一些让你难忘的品质
There are certain things you always remember about your kids.
不管他们年纪多大
No matter how old they get.
不管事情变了多少
No matter how much things change.
根本不需要摄像机记录
You don't need a camera...
因为它会印在你脑海里
'cause it just sticks.
有一年夏天 我们租了山里的一幢房♥子
We were renting this house in the mountains one summer.
大大的窗户外可以看到湖
Had these big windows overlooking the lake.
有天早上 一只鸟撞到了窗户
One morning, a bird flew right into one of 'em.
翅膀断了 可能还有更重的内伤
Messed up its wing. May have been worse off inside.
他们给它取名威阿米娜
They named it Wilhemina.
简称"阿米娜"
"Amina" For short.
他们把它养在一个鞋盒里
They kept her in a shoe box.
照顾它恢复健康
Nursed her back to health.
每晚轮流设定闹钟
Took turns at night setting their alarm
起床查看它的状况
so they could get up and check on her.
挖虫子给它喂食
Dug up bugs and worms to feed it...
用滴管给它喂水
and gave it water from an eyedropper.
养了好几周
It went on for weeks.
那该死的鸟状况反而越来越差
That damn bird just seemed to get worse and worse.
但他们努力给它喂食
But they tried to feed it.
他们怎样都会给它喂水
They gave it water, anyway.
我儿子是一个敏感的小男孩
My son was such a sensitive little boy.
我女儿坚信这只鸟会活下来
My daughter just decided that bird was gonna live.
每天早上 我醒过来
Every morning, I got up
都害怕坏事发生
just dreading what I was gonna find.
然后有一天 我走过走廊时
And then, one day, as I walked down the hallway,
我听到了声音
I heard something.
鸟叫声
Chirping.
阿米娜正在客厅里飞来飞去
Amina was flying around the living room.
它活了下来 因为我的孩子们没有放弃它
She lived because my kids didn't give up on her.
他们给了它一个机会 纵使别人都不会
They gave her a chance when no one else would.
如今已没有多少人愿意给别人机会了
There's not a whole lot of that left anymore.
确实
No, there's not.
所以我才需要找到一个不一样的地方
That's why I need to find a place where things will be different.
因为我的孩子们心中仍有希望
Because that's still in my kids.
但随着每天在外生存 希望之光越来越微弱
But that light -- it's getting fainter every day we're out here.
我无法...
And I can't...
我无法想象那光芒在他们心中消逝
I can't imagine that part of them dying.
我会不惜一切让它亮下去
I'll do whatever it takes to keep it alive.
她没告诉过我你的名字
She never told me your name.
棒球场
The stadium --
这里就是她当时在找的地方吗
this was the place she was looking for?
我只是想救我朋友
I'm just trying to help my friend.
你让开就能去救他了
You can after you step aside.
摩根
Morgan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你已经说过了 -你不明白
- You already said that. - You don't understand --
不 我很清楚
No, I do.
我妈死了
My mom's dead...
因为你所做的事
because of what you did.
这种事你已经做了很久了
Man, you've been doing this for a long time.
闭嘴
Stop.
以为这就是真正的你
Thinking this is who you are...
是你必须做的事 别无他法
what you got to do, that there isn't any other way --
我叫你闭嘴
I said stop.
让我救约翰
Let me save John.
之后你想做什么都行
You can do whatever you want after that.
不
No.
不 你没资格救他
No. You don't get to save him.
你没资格做任何事
You don't get anything.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are.
你把我带到这 你帮了我
You brought me here. You helped me.
我不再是那个人了
I'm not that person anymore.
但你可以是
But you can be.
你只需决定你要成为那个人
You just have to decide that you want to be.
让开
Get out of my way.
你愿意为她死
You'd die for her?
你愿意为她死
You'd die for her?
我试过避开了
Well, I tried to get away.
避开人 避开一切
From people, from everything and everybody.
因为我以为我必须那么做
Because I thought I had to.
有人告诉我 我最终会再次跟人走到一起
And somebody told me that I would end up with people again,
但我不相信他
but I didn't believe him.
我不想相信他
I didn't want to believe him.
于是我跑了
So I ran...
穿越半个国家 为了证明他错了
...halfway across the country to prove him wrong.
我会开枪的 我别无选择
I'm gonna do it. I have to.
我就在这
Here I am,
站在你的枪和一个我刚认识的人之间
standing between your gun and somebody I just met.
摩根
Morgan.
事情是可以改变的
Things can change.
在我身上改变了 在你身上也会改变
It did for me, and they can for you.
-不会的 -已经改变了
- They can't. -They have.
-不会的 -已经改变了
- They can't. - They have.
因为你看
'Cause, lookit --
我没死
I'm not dead.
我对你哥哥袖手旁观
I stepped aside for your brother.
我不会再对你袖手旁观
I will not step aside for you...
无论你认为你失去了什么
and whatever you think you've lost.
无论你母亲想让你拥有什么 那仍在你心中
Whatever your mother wanted for you, it is still in you.
我能看到
And I see it.
去找约翰
Go get John.
来
Here.
没事了
It's okay.
走吧
C'mon.
阿米娜
好了 说话算话
Okay. Deal's a deal.
你要去哪
So, where you headed?
你认为你的孩子们在哪
Where do you think your kids might be?
不说细节 对吧
No details, right?
我只是想知道你要走多远
Just want to figure out how far you're going.
为什么
Why?
为了搞清楚该给你多少食物
So I know how much food to give you.
你喜欢吃泡菜吗
You like kimchi?
我们几周前走散了
We got separated a couple weeks back.
在清理厄尔巴索外一个地方时
Trying to clear a big spot outside El Paso.
本以为我们能住在那里 但里面死人太多了
Thought we could live there. Too many dead inside.
我的孩子们逃掉了
My kids escaped.
我之后才勉强逃生
I barely got out after 'em.
从此再没见过他们
Never found each other since.
我欠你什么
What do I owe you?
你说过没免费的东西
Said nothing's for free.
把这当成定金吧
Consider it a down payment.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表