剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
等等 不管求助的人是谁
Wait. Whoever's asking for help,
他们求助都是有原因的
they got a reason for asking,
所以在我们冲进去前 先搞清楚为什么
so let's figure out why before we go rushing in there.
没时间了
There's no time.
你到底来不来
You coming?
查莉 你不必开口
Charlie, you don't have to talk.
你什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything.
但我想请你帮个忙
But I do want to ask you a favor.
陪我玩个游戏
Play a game with me?
行吗
Okay?
我还多做了几个"Z"
I even made some extra Z's,
以防你想要拼"披萨"这个词
in case you had a hankering for pizza, word-wise.
好了
Okay.
你想先来吗
You want to go first?
曾经有段时间
You know, there was a time
我也很少说话
I didn't talk much either.
我做了一些
I had done something...
我并不感到骄傲的事
I wasn't too proud of,
无法释怀的事
a sort of thing that just won't let you be.
然后你不断地想啊想
And you're thinking on it and you're thinking on it.
直到你
It starts to...
开始被吞噬
starts to eat away at you...
直到你想
'til you start thinking,
也许没什么可留恋的了
"Maybe there'll be nothin' left."
反正没什么值得活下去
Nothin' worth keeping, anyway.
但那时 发生了一些事
But then, something happened.
我找到了可以说话的人
I found somebody to talk to.
实际上是她找到了我
Well, she found me.
关键是
But the point is,
和她倾诉
telling her,
让我回到了这个世界
it brought me back to the world.
让我原谅了自己
Allowed me to forgive myself.
抱歉 如果是我多管闲事
I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I overstepped.
我只是觉得应该说出来
I just thought it was worth saying.
你想什么时候说话都可以
You can play a word whenever you want, you know?
等着 我马上回来
You wait here. I'll be right back.
气压表
暴风雨
很高兴看到你又能走路了
Nice to you see ambulatory again.
有一个好护士照顾我
Yeah. I got a good nurse.
你看到了 我在做一些清扫工作
You caught me doing - a little light housekeeping.
有何贵干
So, what do I owe the pleasure?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
查莉走了
Charlie took off.
她在外面无依无靠
She's out there on her own somewhere.
考虑到我的身体状况
Given my physical limitations,
我担心如果我一个人找她
I'm worried if I look for her by myself,
会永远找不到
she gonna remain that way.
你知道你在向谁求助吧
You do realize who you're coming to.
是的 琼和艾尔在几里开外
Yeah. June and Al are miles away.
摩根 我不知道他在哪
Morgan -- I'm not sure where he is.
你凭什么认为我会帮忙
What makes you think I would help?
她枪杀了我的朋友
She shot my friend.
住在这里人
Well, I took a bullet in the gut
冲我开了一枪
on account of the people at this address,
你也住在这里
yourself included.
在我看来 你欠我人情
Way I see it, you owe me.
我建议不要带露西亚娜
I'll advise leaving Luciana out of it.
你得开车了
You'll have to drive.
我今天喝得比较多
I've been drinking rather heavily today.
很好
Great.
那里
There.
是从那边来的
That's where they're coming from.
那里
There.
他被困在那个房♥间里
They've got him trapped in that room.
等等 不
Wait, no.
-我要做 -我知道
- I'm doing this. - I know.
让我帮你
So let me help you.
不 你
No! You...
艾丽莎
Alicia.
你本该活着
You're supposed to be alive.
你 你本该
You're -- You're supposed to...
已经这样很多天了
It's been like that for days.
你没法救他
You couldn't have saved him.
快来
救我
我妈妈就会找到他
If my mom would've found him, she would've --
她就会救到他
she would've saved him.
我在外面待了很久
I was out there a long time.
和斯特兰德 露西亚娜 尼克一起
With Strand, Luciana, and Nick...
寻找那些人
looking for those people.
所以才...
That's why...
我们就是那样 做了不得不做的事
That's what we did, - doing whatever we had to do.
我很擅长做那些事
I was good at that. I...
我很擅长做那些事
I was good at that.
你是说和你妈妈以前一样擅长吗
You mean like your mom used to be?
在去棒球场之前吗
Before the stadium?
但她变了
She changed, though.
为了让你能变
So you can change.
我有很多事要弥补
I got a lot to make up for.
我也是
I do, too.
你为什么睡在温室里
Why are you sleeping in the greenhouse?
试着拯救这个人
Yeah, looking to save this person --
给了你一个理由 不是吗
that gave you a reason, didn't it?
一个逃避的理由
A reason to run away.
但斯特兰德和露西亚娜 他们需要你
But Strand and Luciana, they -- they need you.
你能帮他们 救他们 就像你妈妈一样
You can help them, save them, like your mom did.
你可以陪着他们
You can just be there for them.
我是可以 但你也可以陪着我们
I could, but you could be there for us too, right?
那你为什么要离开
Then why are you leaving?
我们应该检查上游
We should check upriver.
问题肯定出在某处
Got to be coming from somewhere.
你能关一会儿吗
Can you turn that off for a minute?
我确实想谈 我只是
I do want to talk. I just...
不想让他听到我说的话
I don't want him to hear what I'm gonna say.
好
Sure.
如果这样你才肯开口的话
If that's what it takes.
约翰爱上了小屋里的劳拉
John fell in love - with Laura at the cabin.
我不是劳拉
I am not Laura.
我是那个害怕 然后跑掉的女人
I'm the woman who got scared and ran away.
我不只丢下了约翰
And not just from John.
我丢下了所有人
From everyone else.
我就是这样的人
It's who I am.
约翰想回小屋
John wants to go back to the cabin.
如果回了 我怕他会意识到我不是劳拉
And if we do, I'm afraid he's gonna realize that I'm not Laura.
从来都不是
Never was.
当他意识到这点时
And when he realizes that...
我不...
I don't...
我通常不给建议
I don't really give advice.
-我一般不这样做 -好吧
- Not really what I do. - Okay.
但既然我们只是私下谈谈
But since we're just talking, you know, off the record,
你和约翰每天都在一起 帮助他
you're with John, every day, helping him,
照顾他恢复健康
nursing him back to health.
这就是现在的你
That's who you are now.
昨天是昨天
Yesterday's yesterday.
今天是今天
But today's today.
谁知道是否还有明天
And God knows if there'll be a tomorrow.
我听起来像我妈
I sound like my mom.
所以我才不给建议
It's kind of why I don't do this.
冲来的死人
The dead washing up.
不是来自某座有缺口的桥
It's not from a bridge that's out.
我们必须回去
We have to get back.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表