剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Didn't think I could, so I got scared.
我怕如果我回去 会让事情变得更糟
Scared that if I went back, I would just make things worse.
所以
So...
你们也别回来
...don't you come back.
别为了我回来
Not for me.
我不能这样要求
I can't ask that.
也许我能要求你们回来
Maybe I can ask you to come back
帮我做正确的事
just so I can do the right thing.
喂
Hello?
该死
Shit.
如果你们仍在听
If you're still listening,
我想告诉你们一些事
there's something I want you to know.
你们说那些盒子没帮到任何人
What you said about those boxes not doing anybody any good,
只是留在路边腐烂
just rotting in the middle of the road...
你们错了
you were wrong.
I81号♥公路上没有77C出口
There's no exit 77-C off I-81.
你们多久才发现的
How long it take you to figure that out?
走了几百英里
Couple hundred miles.
吉姆呢
Where's Jim?
他喝醉睡了
He's sleepin' one off.
看吧 你不需要我们的帮助
See? You didn't need our help.
我昨晚听见你在对讲机上说的话了
I heard you - on the walkie last night.
你以为回德州
You think draggin' ass back to Texas
真能做出什么改变吗
really gonna make a difference?
我认为你偷的这辆卡车的主人
I think the person - you stole that truck from
不知道是否有人会发现
didn't know if anybody would find the box
他留在路边的那些盒子
that he left on the side of the road,
但他依然留了
but he left it there anyway.
我觉得他努力了
Think he tried.
所以我也要努力
And that's what I'm gonna do.
你们到底让不让我过去
So you two gonna let me pass?
你到底说不说正确出口
You gonna tell us the right exit?
如果你们依然想去弗吉尼亚
You still want to go to Virginia?
那你们载我去
Then you can be my ride,
但我们要先接一些人
but we're gonna pick up some other people first.
不然我就继续步行
Or I just continue on foot, man.
反正不是第一次了
And it wouldn't be the first time.
你说老天给你了不帮的理由
You said to me that the universe gave you a reason not to help.
我觉得老天现在想让你相反的事
I think it's trying to tell you something different now.
我们接一些人
We gonna pick up some people.
然后掉头 开车直奔弗吉尼亚
And we're gonna turn around and we're gonna take that rig straight back to Virginia.
不行
No.
我们要在路上多停几次
We gonna make some stops along the way.
我不知道你的名字 我不知道你在哪
I don't know your name, and I don't know where you are.
94英里
我甚至不知道你能否听见
I don't even know if you can hear me.
但我在卡车休息站
But I talked to one of your friends
和你的一位朋友聊过
when I was at the truck stop.
214英里
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
134英里
现在我和一些人在一起
Now, I'm with some people, and...
我们开着你的卡车
we have your truck.
我们要回德州了
We're heading back to Texas.
我们会把车还给你
We're bringing it back to you.
所以不管你在哪 我们都会继续寻找
So, wherever you are, we'll keep looking.
坚持住 我们要来了
You hang on, because we're coming.
路上见
We'll see you on up the road.
珀维斯
Well, Purvis,
又要上路了
gonna be going on the road again after all.
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
看来我们要去德州了
It looks like we're going to Texas.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表