剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Start drivin' towards Virginia.
他有一千英里可以改变主意
He got about 1,000 miles to change his mind.
啤酒花 麦芽
Hops, malt.
足够的煮沸锅和冷水机
Enough kettles and chillers.
酵母饼
Yeast cake.
我能酿出来
I could make this work.
我是说 小规模酿
I mean, on a small scale.
他们没带周边产品
They didn't bring the swag.
我为那些东西花了一大笔钱
I spent a fortune on that stuff.
那女人说她喜欢我的作品
I mean, this chick said she was a fan of my work.
来我的酿酒坊看看有没有存货
Came to my brewery just to see if there was any stock left,
能找到我是个惊喜
and finding me there was a bonus.
但 我能酿出来
But... I can make this work.
告诉他们地址
Tell them where we're going.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
假如我现在找到人
I find people now?
没有竞争对手 水源被污染得那么厉害
With no competition, water sources going bad like they are?
对我来说 市场比过去还好
It's a better market for me now than it ever was then.
他们绑♥架♥了你 把你绑了起来
They kidnapped you. They tied you up.
他们也把你绑了起来
They tied you up.
那是因为我想阻止他们绑♥架♥你
Because I was trying to stop them from kidnapping you,
现在你想跟他们站一边了吗
and now you want to throw in with them?
他们是骗子
They're grifters.
他们看到盈利潜力就会倒戈
They'll get on board once they see the profit potential.
你和他们一样坏
Man, you're as bad as they are.
不赚钱
I mean, not money.
一开始肯定不赚 但我们去的地方
Of course not at first, but where we're going,
肯定有某种易货制
there's gotta be some kind of bartering system in place.
或者我们可以创立一个
Or we can start one.
我不会带你们去那里的
I'm not taking you people anywhere near there.
我给你讲个故事 摩根
Let me tell you a story, Morgan.
在一切没变前
Back when things were the way they were,
我谈了个交易 把我的小酿酒坊
I made a deal - to sell my little microbrewery
卖♥♥给一家跨国大企业
to a multinational conglomerate.
我花了很大精力才做到的
It took a lot of hustling to get there.
赢得了很多奖 上了很多商业杂♥志♥
Win all the right awards, print in all the right trade mags.
但我做到了
But it worked.
我正准备卖♥♥掉作坊
I was about to cash in.
我正准备发财
I was supposed to be rich.
外面徘徊的那些死人
And those dead things stumbling around out there
夺走了我的一切 所以
took that away from me, so just...
让我拿回来吧
just let me get it back.
告诉他们地址
Tell them where we're going.
是的 我知道 我懂
Yeah, I know. I get it.
啤酒以前不过是橄榄球比赛间隙的广♥告♥
Used to be, uh, commercials during football games
当地破酒馆的一瓶泡沫
and buckets of suds at the local dives.
但时光倒流了 先生
But we've turned back time here, mister.
啤酒是历史的基石
History is built on beer.
我们回到了一个需要
We are back to a time where a safe
安全无菌的水和营养源的时代
and sterile source of hydration and nutrition is needed.
是的 这是生活必需品
Yeah. It is the staff of life.
我们曾是游牧民
We were nomads.
啤酒让我们安定下来 成了农民
Beer made us settle and become farmers.
埃及人 苏美尔人 巴比伦人
Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians,
印加人 中国人
Incans, the Chinese.
啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 啤酒
Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer.
你认识想让世界恢复正常的人们
You know people who want the world to come back together again.
他们需要我
They need me.
他们需要这东西
They need this stuff.
他们需要啤酒
They need beer.
太重了
We're too heavy.
开始卸货
Start unloading.
我们运气好
We got off easy.
至少还在路上
At least we stayed on the road.
我想过了 我不会给你们配方
I thought about it. I'm not giving you the recipe.
反正你们也复♥制♥不出来
You probably wouldn't be able to replicate it anyway,
但如果那地方和他说的一样
but if this place turns out to be what he says it is,
或许我们可以达成双赢共识
I think we can come to a, uh, mutually beneficial arrangement.
等等 我们有很多要谈
Whoa, uh, hold up. We got a lot to talk about.
这事很复杂
You know, there's some complexity here.
我能拿到啤酒吗
Do I get beer?
想喝多少拿多少
All you can drink.
成交
Deal.
真的吗
Really?
别丢
Ooh, yeah, hang on to that.
那些很难搞到
Those are, uh, hard to come by.
到不了那里谈何酿酒
Can't brew if you can't get there.
必须得即兴发挥一下
Gonna have to get creative.
你呢 摩摩
What about you, Mo-mo?
你真想在里面被绑着吗
You really want to stay tied up back here?
你越早告诉我们...
You know, the sooner that you tell us --
树丛里有声音
Bear in the bushes.
我不喜欢这样 附近可能有更多
I don't like this. There could be more nearby.
好吧 上车
Alright, in the truck.
我必须带冷水机走
I'm not leaving without that chiller.
摩根
Morgan!
能帮帮我吗
Can I get some help here?
天啊
Man.
吉宝害惨你了
Jimbo really boned you.
是啊 你们到底帮不帮我
Right. So you gonna help me or what?
看情况了 你告诉我们地址吗
Depends. You gonna tell us where we're going?
I81号♥公路 77C出口
It's I-81, exit 77-C.
遇到第二条路顺着走10英里
Second road you pass, you go along for 10 miles.
送我到那里后 我再说怎么走
I'll tell you where we go from there once you get me there.
我怎么知道你说的是实话
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你们会来救我
How do I know you're actually gonna get me off of this thing?!
你必须把地址说全了
You gotta get us the whole way.
顺着我刚说的那条路继续走
You go along that road I was just telling you about
直到看到一块猫食广♥告♥牌
till you get to a billboard for cat food.
然后左转
You turn left.
走五英里 就到了
We go about five miles, and then we're there.
怎么样
So?
谁先去
Who's going first?
灾变后我一直住在酿酒坊里
W-- I-I've been living in a -- in a brewery since this whole thing started.
我这是第一次出来
I-I haven't been out until now.
我不会做这种事
I mean, I...I don't do this kind of thing.
我也不会
Me neither.
抱歉 摩根
Sorry, Morgan.
你一个人这么久都撑过来了 你能搞定的
You made it this long without us. I think you got this.
你们不能转身就走
Hey, you can't just turn around and -- and walk away!
我们当然可以 你就走了
Sure, we can. You did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
桥
The bridge.
我们知道没断
We knew it wasn't out.
你说你要去帮你的朋友们
You said you were going to help your friends,
但是 我猜不只我们在装好人
but...guess we're not the only ones pretending to be someone we're not.
你们不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你们可以回来的
You can come back.
我知道你们能听见
I know you can hear me.
这样吧 我直说了
You know what? I'm just gonna say it.
我本可以过桥的
I could've crossed that bridge.
我本可以回德州的 但我没有
Could be on my way back to Texas right about now, but I'm not.
在这里让我有时间好好想了想
Had a little bit of time to think about it here, and...
我是个懦夫
...I am a coward.
我帮助过那里的人
I'd helped those people back there --
至少我认为我帮了 但是
I mean, at least I thought I had, but...
那还不够
wasn't enough.
我明白了
I can see that.
他们需要一些东西
They needed something
而我没法给他们那些东西
and it was something that I could not give them.
我不认为我能给 所以我怕了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表