剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
And you see the beach.
你脱掉鞋
You take off your shoes,
踩在沙子上
put your feet on the sand.
你能感受到脚趾间的沙粒
You can feel the sand in between your toes
你走向大海
as you walk towards the water.
下水后 一开始很凉
And when you go in, it's cold at first.
但你在里面待的越久
But the longer you stay in...
你就越不想出来
...the more you don't want to get out.
然后你漂了起来
And you float.
你回头看到了沙滩上的所有人
And you look back at all the people on the beach.
你在那里吗
Are you there?
我在水里
I'm in the water.
真蓝
It's really blue.
我回头看海滩 然后
I'm looking back to shore and...
然后怎么了
And what?
我能看到他们
I can see them.
我妈妈和爸爸
My mom and dad. I can...
我又看到他们了
I can see them again.
斯特兰德
Strand?
露西亚娜
Luciana...
露西
Luci?
斯特兰德
Strand?
艾丽莎
Alicia!
-我们必须找到他们 -查莉
- We have to find them. - Charlie...
不 我们必须找到他们
No, we -- we have to find them
帮助他们
and help them.
我们不知道他们是否还活着
We don't know if they're alive.
他们死了
They're gone.
查莉
Charlie...
事情没有变好
...things don't get better.
也不会变好
And they're not going to.
只会一直变糟
They're only gonna get worse...
直到我们死去 看不到它会变得多糟为止
...till we're not around to see how bad they can get.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表