剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我帮你把他抬到车上
I'll help you get him in the truck.
这辆车有钥匙
This one's got keys!
他腹部中了一枪
He got hit in the gut.
她应该会去找医疗品
She'll be looking for supplies.
从这里到棒球场都被秃鹫洗劫过了
The Vultures raided every place from here to the stadium.
除了一个地方
Except for one.
等等
Wait.
她和你一起多久了
How long was she with you?
多 久
How. Long.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我怎么在这里
What am I doing here?
没事了 你断了几根肋骨
It's all right. You broke a couple ribs.
可能伤到肺了
You may have bruised your lungs.
我不能待在这里
I can't be in here.
查莉呢
Where's Charlie?
查莉在哪
Where's Charlie?
查莉求我们救你
Charlie asked us to help you.
她在这里吗
She's here?
她安全吗
She safe?
她挺好的
She's fine.
你得放我们走
You need to let us go.
我不能留在这里
I can't be in here.
你伤得很重
You have a serious injury.
这里不安全
It's not safe in here.
你之前就这么说过 但我们证明了你是错的
You said that once before, but we proved you wrong.
我兄弟...
My brother --
他说过如果这个地方不能自行陷落
He said if this place wasn't gonna fall on its own,
那他就会让这里陷落
he was gonna make it fall.
你知道我们有多少武器
You know how many weapons we have.
你也知道我们有多少人
You know how many people are here.
如果你的兄弟和团队有什么企图...
If your brother and your crew want to try something...
我们能应付得来
we can handle them.
你们要担心的不是他们
They're not the ones you need to be worried about.
那些油罐都空了 死人都不见了
The tanks were empty. The dead were gone.
只剩下这个
This is all that was left.
梅尔没撒谎
Mel's telling the truth?
你觉得恩尼斯正在把它们往这边领吗
You think Ennis - is leading them all here?
不 他不会那么做的
No -- he wouldn't do that.
你确定吗 查莉
Are you sure, Charlie?
无论如何 我们得做好准备
Gotta be ready, either way.
会很难 但我们可以应付
It's gonna be tough, but we can manage.
麦蒂森
Madison,
我们遇见新朋友娜奥米的那个油罐基地
the tanks where we met our new acquaintance, Naomi,
可不是外面唯一有油罐的地方
were not the only ones out there.
整条铁路沿线都有
They run the whole length of the railway.
那些油罐里也关了死人吗
Those tanks have dead in them, too?
关过
Had.
有多少油罐
How many are we talking?
天啊
Oh, my God.
让道格拉斯增加一倍守卫
Tell Douglas to double the watch.
检查一下武器库的武器
Check the weapons in the armory.
-未经报告任何人不许出入 -我去办
- No one goes in or out without us knowing. - I'm on it.
你把查莉带到你房♥间 确保她待在那里
You take Charlie to your room. Make sure she stays there.
好了 试试做个深呼吸
All right, just try to take the deepest breaths you can.
带我去找查莉
Take me to Charlie.
马上
Right now.
别逼我打断你开裂的肋骨
Don't make me break those cracked ribs.
你叫...
Your name is...
娜奥米 对吧
Naomi, right?
我是来保住你的命
I'm here to keep you breathing,
而已
that's it.
这些人 我...
These people. I...
我一直提醒他们 但是他们不听
I keep warning them, but they won't listen to me.
但查莉...
But Charlie...
她说你是新来的
she said you're new to this place.
也许你也在外头待了很久
Maybe you were out there for a while.
也许你曾经的居所也陷落了
Maybe you were at another place that went down.
也许你知道我知道些什么
Maybe you know what I know.
留下来的人只有死路一条
The people who stay die.
他们想守护的一切也会随之消失
And everything they were fighting for dies with them.
但是你没必要落得那样的下场 娜奥米
But doesn't need to be that way for you, Naomi.
不管你怎么看待这个地方
Whatever you think of this place,
都不值得你搭上性命
it's not worth your life.
你应该跟我们一起走
You should c-come with us.
你帮助我们 我们也会帮助你
You help us, we'll help you.
因为我就是感觉...
Because I just got a feeling that...
你知道我是对的
you know I'm right.
麦蒂森
Madison.
麦蒂森 麦蒂森
Madison. Madison...
需要用木头加固墙壁
Need the lumber to reinforce the walls.
一切结束后我们会再给你造个房♥间
We'll build you another room once this is all done.
我们在这里不安全 麦蒂森
We're not safe here, Madison.
-我们会安全的 -不 不会的
- We will be. - No, we won't.
梅尔
Mel?
我们应该好好考虑他说的话
We should consider what he's saying.
我们应该考虑一下要不要走
We should think about leaving.
不 他们就希望我们这么想
No, that's what they want.
他们来到这里就是这个目的
That's what they've wanted since the minute they showed up.
不管出现什么情况 我们都能应付
Whatever comes at us... we'll handle it.
因为回到外面
'Cause goin' back out there --
事情并不会好转
things don't get any better.
-麦蒂森 -不
- Madison -- - No.
我为我的孩子们建了这个地方
I built this place for my kids.
让尼克和艾丽莎能过上正常的生活
So Nick and Alicia - could have something close to a real life.
如果你想保护他们
You want to protect them,
就必须让他们失望
you're going to have to disappoint them.
我想过离开
I thought about us walking away.
在我们带着种子回来后
After we came back with the seeds,
我让艾丽莎准备了一辆车
I asked Alicia to prep a car.
"以防万一"
"Just in case."
但是我看到了她的表情
But I saw it on her face.
好像我在摧毁我们在这里建立起的一切
Like I was chipping away at everything we'd built here.
我告诉自己我不会用的
I told myself I wouldn't use it.
我觉得你该重新考虑一下
I think you should reconsider.
他对你说了什么
What'd he say to you?
他什么都不用说
He didn't have to say anything.
麦蒂森 我曾经和你情况一样
Madison, I've been on the wrong side of where you are right now.
我真的不希望看你落得同样下场
And I really don't want to see that happen to you.
这个地方
This place...
我知道你是为孩子们建的
I know you built it for your kids.
但这不值得赔上他们的性命
But it's not worth risking their lives.
或你的性命
Or yours.
你想走吗
You want to go?
走吧 你到底为什么来这里
Go. Why are you really here, huh?
挑拨离间我们吗
Turn everyone against us?
从内部瓦解这个地方
Bring this place down from the inside?
查莉在哪
Where's Charlie?
她不会跟你走的 梅尔
She's not going with you, Mel.
我帮了你
I helped you.
我跟你说了我兄弟的事 查莉在哪
I told you 'bout my brother. Where's Charlie?
所以我们要保护这个地方
Which is why we're gonna protect this place.
但我不能让你带走查莉
But I can't let you risk Charlie's life
让她冒生命危险
by taking her out there.
开门
Open up the gate.
-麦蒂森 你这是干什么 -把路虎开过来
- Madison, what are you doing? - Get the Land Rover.
妈
Mom?
车上有食物 有补给
There's food in there. There's supplies.
-但他受伤了 出去可能会死 -他想走
- But he's hurt. He might die out there. - He wants to go.
轮不到我们给他指路
It's not up to us to show him the way.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表