剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
And I think we could do it.
伦敦和巴黎之间有直达列车
I mean, I'll just be a train ride away.
我是说 你可以 想怎么安排就怎么安排
I mean, come on. You can plan all the logistics you want.
在两地交替过周末 或者用颜色标注哪天住哪里
Alternating weekends, color-coded schedules.
这个时候 生活中 有能事先计划好的事挺不错
It would be nice to be able to plan something in my life right now.
没错
Exactly.
就这样 宝贝
There you go, babes.
现在靠过来
Now lean in.
艾米丽 是你吗?
Em, is that you?
嘿 玛德琳 对 是我
Hey, Mads. Yeah, it's me.
你能来我办公室一下吗?
Can you come into my office, please?
你好
Bonjour, bonjour.
嗨 你来得真早
Hi. Wow, you're here so early.
那只是法国的标准 我们来这里是做清尾工作的
Only by French standards, which we are here to burn and bury.
老实说 他们辞职 是帮了我们的忙 艾米丽
Honestly, they did us a favor by quitting, Em.
我们不用支付遣散费 还可以雇一支全新的团队
We don't have to pay them severance and we can hire a whole new staff.
更年轻、处世未深、薪资更低的人
Younger, greener, much cheaper.
难道我们不需要找 经验丰富的员工吗?
Don't we need to replace the experience that we lost?
我们有一大堆客户
We've got a stacked client roster.
我不需要那些
I don't need willful execs
需要改掉十年坏习惯的任性高管
with ten years of bad habits they need to unlearn.
我需要一群新人
I need little mounds of clay
来打造我想要的团队
that I can mold into the exact team that I want.
当他们都是年轻人时 事情就好办多了 不是吗?
It's so much easier when you get them young, you know?
-像我一样吗? -没错 你是我的得力干将
Like, uh... Like me? - Exactly. You're my little Terminator.
我需要更多像你的人 但也别太多 事实上 我觉得有些职位可以合并
I need more of you, but not too many. Actually, I think we can combine roles.
我们应该做一个组织结构图 写下来
Mmm. We should do an org chart. Um, write this down.
好吧
Uh... Oh. Um... Okay.
我知道 让你干这个是大材小用了
I know. I know. Way below your pay grade.
只是在一切恢复正常之前 我需要一些管理上的帮助
It's just, I need some administrative help until we get things back up and running.
等我们回到芝加哥后 你会升职加薪的
Then we're back to Chicago and your promotion before you know it.
好 我去桌子那拿支笔和便笺本
Right. Um, let me just go get a pen and pad from my desk.
好 但别太久
Okay, but don't be too long.
请给我倒杯茶好吗?
Oh, and can you make me a cup of tea, s'il vous plaît?
当然
Sure.
希薇:有空吃午餐吗?
艾米丽 你来了
Emily, you came!
是的
I did.
但我来干什么呢?参加失业派对吗?
But what did I come to? An unemployment party?
谁失业了?
Whoa, who's unemployed?
没人失业 请坐
Nobody's unemployed. Sit down.
好了 我丈夫买♥♥了 我在他俱乐部的股份
Okay, so my husband bought my shares of his club,
我要用这笔钱开一家新公♥司♥
and I'm using the money to start a new firm.
我没明白
I don't understand.
你不需要客户和办公室吗?
Don't you need clients and an office space?
客户呢?
And clients?
给她倒杯酒 免得她脑袋爆♥炸♥
Pour her a glass before her head explodes.
我们还在找办公室 但说到客户
We're still figuring out the office, but as for clients,
我们找一些客户谈过 他们都同意 等我们公♥司♥成立后跟我们合作
we spoke to several of them and they've all agreed to come with us when we launch.
有皮尔库特
There's Pierre Cadault,
格雷戈里艾略特杜普里有个条件
and Grégory Elliot Duprée is on board conditionally.
什么条件?
What condition?
-请让我告诉她好吗? -请便 卢克
May I tell her, please? - S'il te plaît, Luc.
他想要你 我们想要你
He wants you. We want you.
你之前不能说吗?
You couldn't have mentioned this before?
我们知道如果说了 你会竭尽全力弥补
We knew if we did, you'd try everything you could to fix it.
考虑到你昨天创造的奇迹
Considering the miracle you pulled off yesterday,
你可能已经成功了
you may have succeeded.
你很擅长你的工作
You're very, very good at your job.
不 她是最棒的
No, she's the best.
她还好 冷静点
She's all right. Calm down.
所以你在巴黎待的时间 比你计划的要长
So you'd have to stay in Paris for longer than you'd planned.
我知道你在芝加哥有自己的生活 但我们想给你一个在这里的生活
I know you have a life back in Chicago, but we're offering you one here.
所以慢慢来 好好想一想
So take your time. Think.
真不敢相信你想让我加入你的团队
I can't believe that you want me on your team.
我是说 我…
I mean, I...
我甚至觉得你不喜欢我
I didn't even think that you liked me.
如我所说 艾米丽 这不是私事 这是公事
Well, as I said, Emily, it's not personal. It's business.
-你要怎么做 艾米丽? -我知道我该怎么做
What are you gonna do, Em? - I know what I should do.
按原计划 当玛德琳的合格小兵
Just stay the course and be Madeline's good corporate soldier
回到芝加哥 升职加薪
and go back to Chicago to the promotion
完成我成年以来一直为之奋斗的目标
that I've been working towards my entire adult life.
-看起来是个简单的决定 -那为什么我下不了决心?
Seems like an easy decision. Then why can't I just make it?
好吧 我以前很果断
Okay, I used to be so decisive.
我曾经想要我应该想要的东西
I used to want the things that I should want.
从我搬到巴黎后
And ever since I moved to Paris,
我的生活很混乱 很戏剧化 也很复杂
my life has just been chaotic and dramatic and complicated.
但也很精彩、很美好
And it's also been just so incredible and beautiful too.
我知道我应该想回去 但…
I know I should want to go back, but--
但你在这里也有自己的生活
But you have a life here.
超级混乱的生活
It's a giant mess. Ugh.
我以前不是这样的人
I just, I never used to be this person.
在芝加哥 我有自己的 职业道路和人生计划
In Chicago, I had a career path and a life plan,
我不会爱上自己朋友的男朋友
and I didn't fall in love with my friend's boyfriend.
-你刚说了“爱”吗? -我不是这个意思
Did you say love? - I didn't mean it.
但你说了
But you said it.
姑娘 你还爱着加百列吗?
Oh, girl, are you still in love with Gabriel?
我不能爱他 好吗?我保证过的
He's not an option, okay? I made a promise.
不 你不能因为 被人强迫拉钩钩的保证
No, you are not making a major life decision
就做出重大的人生决定
based on a manipulative pinky swear.
那阿尔菲怎么办?
What about Alfie?
我知道异地恋很难 但和他在一起感觉很轻松
I know that long-distance is hard, but it's just so easy with him.
我为什么要想着别人?
Why am I even thinking about someone else?
因为有人告诉你别想
Because someone told you not to.
除非你告诉他你的真实感受
And until you tell him the truth about how you feel,
否则我觉得你会一直好奇的
I think you're always gonna wonder.
-那对所有人都不公平 -我不该那么做
And that's not fair to anybody. I shouldn't.
别再说“应该”了
Stop saying "should."
行了 你得决定你想要什么
Okay, you need to decide what you want
而不是怎么让别人开心
and not what's gonna make everyone else happy.
这可不是在外国开心一年的事了
This isn't just a fun year abroad anymore.
这是你的生活
This is your life.
艾米丽 嘿
Emily, hey.
有什么事吗?
Is something wrong?
我想我留在巴黎的时间比一年要多了
I think I'm staying in Paris for longer than a year.
-多多久? -我不知道
Oh. For how long? I don't know.
也许没有期限 当我来这里时
Indefinitely maybe.When I came here,
我觉得巴黎是个有趣的临时绕行道 在这里将发生很好的故事
Paris was this fun little detour that I thought would be a good story,
但现在我会留在这个临时绕行道
but now this detour is where I'm supposed to be
因为我现在的生活就在这里
because my life is here now, you know?
我的朋友、事业 还有…你
My friends, my career and... you.
艾米丽 我本该告诉你…
Emily, I should tell you--
趁我还有勇气 让我说完
And I just need to say this, okay, before I lose the nerve.
我只想告诉你 我说不能和你在一起的原因
I just need to tell you that the reason I said I couldn't be with you,
不是因为阿尔菲
okay, it wasn't Alfie.
加百列 我…
Gabriel, I'm--
我腾了一些地方 但我想我们还需要一个梳妆台
I made some room, but I think we're gonna need another dresser.
艾米丽 嗨
Emily, hi.
我不知道你在这里
I did not realize you were here.
他告诉你了吗?
Um, did he tell you?
加百列请我搬来的
Gabriel asked me to move in.
哇
Oh, wow!
你们复合了
You guys are back together.
对 我们本想告诉你 但太突然了 所以…
Yeah, we wanted to tell you, but it just happened, so...
那太好了
That's great. That's great. Yay!
邻居
Neighbors.
那就说一声“回见”吧
Um, well, this is just a "see you around" then.
嗨 希薇 是我
Hi, Sylvie, it's me.
我想好了
I've made my decision.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表