剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
You're early.
我有点担心我会迟到 这对我来说很重要
I was a bit nervous I'd be late. This is a big deal for me.
负责我餐厅开业宣传的营销公♥司♥ 我是说…
A marketing firm behind my restaurant opening. I mean...
加百列主厨 很高兴再次见到你
Chef Gabriel. Nice to see you again.
我们都很高兴能负责你的处♥女♥秀
We are all so excited to be handling your opening.
好吧 这话说出来时 味道就变了
Okay, that one came out wrong.
萨维尔 巴黎
拉芙之家餐厅
所以概括一下 第一阶段是创造品牌知名度
So to recap. Phase 1 is creating awareness.
自从我负责拉芙家族的照片墙后 粉丝数量已增长了30%
I plan to direct social content from Maison Lavaux's Instagram,
我打算通过拉芙家族帐号♥的发文 来推广拉芙之家的新帐号♥
which has increased 30% since I started, to the newly launched Chez Lavaux account.
这将有助于为餐厅的首次亮相 营造激动人心的氛围
That will help build excitement for the restaurant's debut.
怎么了?
What?
没事 很好
Um, nothing. It's great.
我只是从没…
I just never...
请继续
Please continue.
嗯 但请简短一点
Yeah, but not for much longer, please.
好了 老实讲 这是我第一次负责餐厅客户
Okay. So, um, cards on the table, this is my first restaurant account,
所以我在想 你们是更喜欢搞试营业
so just thinking out loud, um, would you prefer a soft opening
让厨房♥先适应一下呢 还是更喜欢直接隆重开张?
to get the kitchen up to speed, or do you want to start with a bang?
直接开张
Bang!
只是我的想法
In my opinion.
我们可不希望顾客来餐厅时 我们还在带妆彩排 是吗?
We don't want our customers coming to a dress rehearsal, do we?
-有道理 我们不想那样 -好 那就决定了
Good point, yeah, probably not. -Okay, so that's decided.
最后要讨论的是 在社交平台上创建更多内容
The last thing to discuss though is building more content on social.
加百列 我要去餐厅
So, Gabriel, I'm gonna have to come to the restaurant
拍一些你工作的幕后花絮
and get some behind-the-scenes footage of you at work.
当然可以 随时欢迎
Of course. You're welcome any time.
帕特里克福廷画廊
艾米丽 也许你可以带他们 走风景优美的后楼梯?
Emily. Perhaps you'd like to show them out the very scenic back staircase?
-我为什么要那么做? -因为…
Why would I do that? -Because...
香槟之父 欢迎
Ah, Champère, welcome!
加百列
Gabriel!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
从诺曼底来参观吗?
Visiting from Normandy?
我...
I...
其实不是 我从没去诺曼底
Actually, no, I never went to Normandy.
安托万资助我在巴黎开了一家餐厅
Uh, Antoine here backed me up in a restaurant in Paris.
那太好了 我太为你骄傲了
That's fantastic! I'm so proud of you.
我想这就是为什么你不想要我们的钱
I guess that explains why you didn't want our money.
-认识你很高兴 安托万 -认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you, Antoine. -Enchantè.
我们负责安托万的公♥司♥ 拉芙家族
We represent Antoine's firm, Maison Lavaux,
所以我们当然也和餐厅合作
so naturally we're also working with the restaurant.
理所当然
Naturally.
很高兴见到你们
Well, it was so good to see you all.
安托万 我们走吧?
Antoine, shall we?
告辞了 各位
Ladies and gentlemen...
太开心了 接下来就交给卢克吧
Such a pleasure. Luc will take it from here.
当然 请跟我来
Sure, please follow me.
这太令人激动了
This is so exciting!
卡蜜尔 你为什么没告诉我们 加百列开餐厅的事?
Camille, why didn't you tell us about Gabriel's restaurant?
因为我们分手了
Because we broke up.
-什么?我不知道 -会议开始了
What? I didn't know that. -Start the meeting.
香槟 香槟之父
你为什么不早点告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us sooner?
因为我不想听到“我早说过会这样”
Because I didn't want to hear, "I told you so."
你们从没喜欢过他
You never liked him.
根本不是这样 我非常喜欢他
That's not true at all. I like him very much.
我只是觉得他有点固执
I just thought he was a little stubborn.
那倒是真的
That's for sure.
我打算从香槟之父本人开始讲起
I propose to start with Champère himself.
-我喜欢 -不好意思 为什么不是艾米丽来?
I love it. -Excuse me, uh, why don't we have Emily?
我们来这里都是因为她
She's the reason we're here.
你可以放心 这些都是她的想法
You can rest assured that these are her ideas.
艾米丽不再负责这个项目了
Emily is not on the account anymore.
真的吗?
Really?
为什么?
Why not?
因为别的一些我没有告诉你们的事
There's something else I didn't tell you.
这不足为奇
Well, it's no surprise.
她来别♥墅♥ 上了你17岁的弟弟
She came down to chateau, and she banged your 17-year-old brother.
在一段长♥期♥恋爱关系中 总会发生不愉快的事
In a long-term relationship, shit happens.
对吗 亲爱的?
Huh, sweetie?
这是考验
It's a test,
如果能挺过去 你们就会更亲密
and if you can get through it, you'll wind up closer.
爸爸 我不这么想
Dad, I don't think so.
好吧 你还爱他吗?
Okay. Do you still love him?
我不想承认 但我相信我还爱他
I hate to admit it, but I believe I do.
我会帮你的 但你要听我的 照我说的做
So I'm gonna help you, but you listen to me and do exactly as I say.
快餐店
阿尔菲 我很惊讶
Well, Alfie, I'm very impressed.
你找到了全巴黎最不像巴黎的地方
You've found the least Parisian place in all of Paris
让我们完成法语课的作业
for us to do our French class assignment.
我能说什么?
What can I say?
我可以用英语点杯咖啡 而没人在乎 这一点我很喜欢
I like the fact I can order a coffee in English and no one cares.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
如果你这么讨厌巴黎 为什么还来?
Why are you in Paris if you hate it so much?
第一 就像我说过的 因为工作
Well, one, for work, as I've said.
第二 我不讨厌这里 我只是不因为这里受欢迎而喜欢它
And two, I don't hate it. I just don't buy into the hype.
巴黎建立在幻想之上
Paris is built on a fantasy,
我只是碰巧能看透它的本质而已
and I just happen to be able to see right through it.
这里不全是幻想
It's not all fantasy.
情侣们真的会来这里订婚
Couples literally come here to get engaged.
它被称为“爱之城”是有原因的
It's "the City of Love" for a reason.
对 那个原因完全是人造的
Yeah, and that reason is completely manufactured.
在书籍、电影和照片墙上
This place is portrayed as this
这个地方被描绘成
end-all-be-all of romantic settings in books,
一个终极浪漫之地 对吗?
movies, and Instagram, right?
但现实是 你会被香烟烟雾呛到
But the reality is, choking on cigarette smoke,
人行道上满是狗粪 还有敲游客竹杠的地方
sidewalks covered in dog shit, and tourist traps.
对 这里也是一个大城市
Okay, well, it's also a big city.
完全正确 和其他大城市一样 巴黎交通拥挤
Exactly. Paris is full of traffic and overpriced restaurants.
餐厅价格过高 而且满是骗子
And scam artists just like any other big city.
我相信伦敦也一样
And I'm sure London is just the same.
伦敦对自己的现状很诚实
London is up-front about what it is.
伦敦不会往自己脸上贴金
I mean, London doesn't pretend to be something it's not.
而巴黎的名声只是一个表象 是误导人的玩意儿
Meanwhile, Paris' reputation is all a facade. Smoke and mirrors.
是在向你推销并不真实存在的东西
It's selling you something that's not real.
我认为关键在于你决定如何看待它
I think it's all in how you decide to look at it.
好吧
Right.
好了 我们把这些咖啡打包带走吧
Come on, let's get these coffees to go.
“爱之城”这个概念 很可能是由
This whole concept of "the City of Love" was probably created
一位在城里办公的 美国营销主管提出的
by an American marketing executive in town on business.
阿尔菲 我就是美国营销主管
Alfie, I am an American marketing executive.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
我还以为你是和某个美国侨民 在这里度过梦幻空档年呢
I assumed you were here as some kind of American expat on a fantasy gap year.
我在一家专营奢侈品的营销公♥司♥工作
I work in a marketing firm that specializes in luxury goods.
事实上 现在我正在负责 萧邦的一个活动
In fact, right now, I'm running point on an event for Chopard
主题就是巴黎浪漫
that is centered on the very idea of Parisian romance.
对 你知道你说的每句话 都证明了我的观点吗?
Right. You prove my point with every word you say.
营销利用了“浪漫”这个概念 那又怎么样?
Ugh! So what if marketing capitalizes on romance, okay?
浪漫主义和现实主义并不互斥
Being a romantic and a realist are not mutually exclusive.
我的工作就是寻找平衡
My whole job is centered on finding a balance.
我们为萧邦准备的游览船派对…
Our bateau-mouche party for Chopard-- -
“游览船”? 这就是现在所谓的浪漫吗?
"Bateau-mouche"? Is that what passes as romance these days?
那好吧
Okay then.
拿一下
Hold that.
抱歉 亲爱的 我要去办公室了
Oh. Sorry, love, office needs me.
我也有真正的工作要做 你知道吗?
I have a real job to get to myself, you know?
对 你经营着一艘爱之船 你说第一遍时 我就听到了
Yeah, you operate a love boat. I heard you the first time.
听着 我明天有空
Look, I'm free tomorrow.
我没空 你得到游览船上来找我
And I'm not! You'll just have to come to the bateau-mouche!
很好 把具体信息发给我
Brilliant. Send me the details.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表