剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
她想让你开启“香槟之父挑战”
She wants you to kick off The Champère Challenge.
这是场病毒式营销 我们请客户向我们展示
It's a viral campaign where we're asking our customers to show us
他们打开香槟之父酒瓶 最具创意的方法
the most creative ways of opening a bottle of Champère.
它就像一场在线比赛 “你怎样开瓶?”
It's like an online competition. How Do You Pop Your Top?
我喜欢
I love it!
我有最神奇的开瓶方式
And I have the most amazing way of opening the bottle.
我等不及要向你展示了
I can't wait to show you.
就是她
That's her.
把这些拿到你房♥间去
Let's get these to your room.
嗨 艾米丽
Hi, Emily. - Oh.
你好
Bonjour.
我一直希望能再见到你
I was hoping I'd see you again.
他们是我学校的朋友们
Friends from school.
你看 我刚剪了头发
You see, I just cut my hair.
嗯 看起来真帅
Yeah, it looks really nice.
谢谢
Thank you. -
是谁?
Oui?
我来自《香槟解放报》报社
I am from the newspaper Liberation Champagne
来报道香槟挑战
here to cover the Champagne Challenge.
是的 《香槟解放报》 谢谢你能来
Oh! Oui, oui. Uh, La Liberation Champagne. Merci for coming.
来了 这位是香槟之父
Oh! Ici! Le Champère.
-先生 -光线太完美了
Monsieur. -Ooh! The light is perfect!
-我们开始吧 -好了 我离开这儿吧
Let's get started! -Oh, là lÃ. I'm out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
-你喜欢什么味的? -覆盆子
What flavor would you like? -Uh, raspberry.
她要一个覆盆子味的
She'd like the raspberry.
我要一个柠檬味的
Uh, and I'll have the lemon.
这么说 你会说意大利语、英语 法语和荷兰语?
So you speak Italian as well as English, French and Dutch?
还有德语和一点日语
And German and a little Japanese.
如果你来自荷兰
If you're from the Netherlands,
你最好多学几种语言
you'd better learn to speak a lot of languages
因为没人会说荷兰语
because nobody speaks Dutch. -
给你
Here you are.
这个给这位美丽的女士
And this is for the beautiful lady.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Grazie. -Grazie.
你呢?
And you?
我会说英语、法语、意大利语 还会说一点西班牙语
I speak English, French, Italian and a little Spanish.
但我说意大利语更好
But I'm a much nicer person in Italian.
更热情 更友好
Warmer, friendlier.
我喜欢的是 当说不同的语言时 我们的个性也会随之改变
I love how our personalities change when we speak different languages.
你的意大利语说得很棒
You're Italian is beautiful.
谢谢 我在罗马住过一段时间
Thank you. I lived in Rome for a while.
它是仅次于巴黎的 世界上最美丽的城市
Which, next to Paris, is the most beautiful city in the world.
罗马可能是我最喜欢的城市
Rome may be my favorite city, period.
艺术、建筑、美食 完美结合在这个城市中
A perfect combination of art, architecture, food.
那里的灯光美轮美奂
And the light is just incredible.
是的 甜蜜的生活
Si, la dolce vita.
我们应该一起去那里度周末
We should spend the weekend there together.
好啊 我可以像安妮塔埃克伯格一样 在特雷维喷泉里跳舞
Yes, I could dance in the Fontana di Trevi like Anita Ekberg.
那我就像马塞洛马斯楚安尼一样 和你一起跳舞
And I'll come join you like Marcello Mastroianni.
说好了不准赖喔
I'm going to hold you to that.
你明天有什么安排?
What are you doing tomorrow?
你有什么主意吗?
What do you have in mind?
我的一位好朋友 要办一个小型订婚派对
A good friend of mine is having a small engagement party.
在圣日耳曼的拉索西蒂吃午餐
A lunch at La Société in Saint-Germain.
我想让你跟我一起去
I'd love you to join me.
你的朋友们会怎么想
What will your friends think
这位你现在正在交往的 非常有趣的女人?
of this very interesting woman you're seeing right now?
他们会嫉妒的
They're going to be jealous.
希薇?
Sylvie?
真想不到
Oh! What a surprise!
很高兴见到你们两位 你看起来很美 凯特琳
Nice to see you both. You look beautiful, Catherine.
你也是 希薇
As do you, Sylvie.
不向你朋友介绍一下我们吗?
Are you going to introduce us to your friend?
-我是埃里克德格鲁特 -凯特琳兰伯特
Erik DeGroot. -Catherine Lambert.
埃里克是一位非常有才华的摄影师 他为我们拍了一些很棒的照片
Erik is a very talented photographer who has done some wonderful work for us.
安托万是拉芙家族的老板
Antoine is the owner of Maison Lavaux
也是萨维尔的长♥期♥客户
and a longtime client of Savoir.
我知道 那个香水
I know it. The perfume.
没错
Exactly.
希望有一天我们能一起工作
Hopefully we will all be working together someday.
那将是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
祝午餐愉快
Well, have a nice lunch.
谢谢 祝一天愉快
Thanks. Have a good day.
如果刚刚让你尴尬了 我很抱歉
I'm very sorry if that was awkward,
但我只是想在客户面前 保持我私人生活的私密性
but I just like to keep my personal life private around clients.
我理解
I understand.
我敢肯定你的朋友们都很可爱
And I'm sure your friends are very lovely,
但我想我明天就不去吃午餐了
but I don't think I can make lunch tomorrow.
为什么?
Why?
我喜欢就我们两个人在一起 不想把别人扯进来
I love it just you and me. Let's not get the world involved.
所以你想让我做你的秘密情人?
So you want me as your secret lover?
那听起来很性感
Well, that sounds hot.
我不这么想
Not to me.
你何不先去参加朋友的聚会 然后再来找我?
Why don't you enjoy your friend's party and come over after?
我们可以一起过夜
We could spend the night together.
嗯 我不确定能不能去
Yeah, I'm not sure that's going to work for me.
我明天有很多工作要赶
I have a lot of work to catch up on tomorrow.
好了 对 就在那 看上去很好
Oh, okay. That looks great. Yes, right there. That looks great.
我需要点时间准备一下
I just need a moment to set up.
-当然 -好的
Of course. -Okay.
艾米丽:今天的办公室
我有非常特别的开瓶方法
I have a very special way of opening the bottle.
太好了 我等不及想看看了
Great, I can't wait to see.
阿尔菲:今天的办公室
你在笑什么?
What are you smiling about?
就是个法语课上认识的英国人 我在跟他约会
Oh, it's just this British guy that I'm kind of dating from my French class.
艾米丽 你为什么不告诉我? 让我看看他
Emily, why didn't you tell me? Let me see him.
天啊 他好性感
Oh, my God, he's so hot!
而且很贴心 也很有趣
And he's pretty sweet and funny too.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
-我准备好了 -好的
I'm ready. -Okay.
行了 杰拉尔 让我们看看吧
All right, Gérard, let's see it!
堤摩西 我的剑
Timothée, my sword.
让我爸这么秀一天都没问题 他喜欢这么做
My dad, he could do this all day, loves it.
我喜欢
I love it!
好的 那现在我们再拍一次 这次你要说
Okay, so can we now do one where you say,
“我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法”
"Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top"?
-然后用剑开瓶 -好
Then do the thing with the sword. -Okay.
堤摩西 再拿一瓶
Timothée, another bottle.
好的 开始
Okay, and action!
我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法
Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top.
好的
Ah, okay.
该死
Oh, damn.
对不起 我没录上
Uh, I'm sorry, it wasn't recording.
堤摩西…
Timothée...
别担心 让他这么开一天 他也不会腻味
Don't worry about it. He can do this all day long.
好了 现在我肯定在录了
Okay, I am definitely recording now.
我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法
Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top.
堤摩西 我的手指
Timothée! My finger.
艾米丽 帮我找找手指
Emily, help me find the finger.
在那里 我看到了
Ah! Oh, oh, it's there, I see it.
拿上它 跟我们一起走 我们得送他去医院
Take this. And come with us. We need to get him to the hospital.
快走 快点
Let's go! Hurry up!
快啊
Make it fast!
小心头 小心点
Watch your head. Watch.
好了
Okay.
他很幸运 只伤到了指尖
He's very lucky. Just the tip.
-很好 -去医院 我告诉你怎么走
Good. -To the hospital. I'll show you where.
-我开车吗? -是的 拜托了
I'm driving? - Yes, please.
这是手动档的车
It's a stick! Um...
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表