剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Sylvie said...
对于伯乐健身的发布
for Pelotech's launch,
我们应该沿着塞纳河 布置健身车供人们试骑
we should stage bikes along the Seine for people to try.
我喜欢这个主意 希薇
Love that idea, Silvia.
嘿 准备好和伯乐健身 一起骑行了吗?
Hey! Ready to ride Pelotech?
看来我们现在为美国工作了
I guess we work for America now.
法国市场对我们来说非常重要
The French market is so important to us.
一旦用户登录
Once the user logs in,
他们就可以加入 我们纽约工作室的直播骑行
they can join a live ride taking place at our New York studio
或访问我们预先录制的 大量课程数据库
or access our massive database of prerecorded classes.
他们可以跟踪自己的进展…
They can track their progress...
你好?
你的公♥寓♥里有风扇了吗?
So, did you get a fan for your apartment?
没有 还在找呢
No, still hunting.
我去的每间商店都没货了 天啊 谢谢你
Every store I try is sold out. Oh, my God, thank you.
我们先唱哪首歌♥? 我想的是希雅的《吊灯》
What shall we play first? I was thinking Sia's "Chandelier."
我喜欢那首歌♥ 你会唱吗 敏迪?
Oh, I love that song. Do you know it, Mindy?
嗯 你会唱吗 敏迪?
Yeah. Do you know it, Mindy?
我觉得我好像在什么地方听你唱过
I feel like I've heard you sing it somewhere before.
不 我觉得没有
No, no, I don't think so.
也可能是别人 也许我应该直接闭嘴
It could have been someone else. Maybe I should just zip it.
我觉得连唱带哼应该能混得过去
I'm sure I could stumble my way through it.
很好 我来装麦克风
Great. I'll set up the mics.
好了 你都知道什么?
Okay, what do you know?
我只知道你很出名 还非常有钱
Just that you are famous and, like, rich, rich.
好吧
Okay.
我没在《中国流行歌♥星》上看到过你
I didn't see you on Chinese Pop Star,
但当我把我们乐队的照片 发给在上海的表妹时
but when I sent a picture of our band to my cousin in Shanghai,
她惊呆了
she died.
好吧 很好 好了
Okay, great, yeah. Okay.
艾蒂安 能不能别把这事告诉别人?
Étienne, can we please maybe just keep this between us?
我来巴黎是想改造自己
I'm trying to reinvent myself here in Paris.
你为什么不想告诉伯努瓦?
Why don't you want to tell Benoît?
我们刚认识 历史证明 当人们发现 我是…
Well, we're new and history has proven that when people find out I'm...
中国的拉链公主?
The zipper princess of China?
对 就是它
Right. That.
有时候事情会变得很奇怪
Sometimes things get weird.
帕特里克福廷画廊
阿尔菲 移♥动♥电♥话♥
嘿 我是阿尔菲 现在谁还会留语♥音♥留言?哔哔
Hey, it's Alfie. Who leaves voicemails anymore? Beep.
-嘿 阿尔菲 我… -骗到你了
Hey, Alfie. I-- -Gotcha!
刚刚是我在哔哔
That was just me beeping.
现在是真正的哔哔
Here's the real one.
给你骗到了 这绝对是你的风格
You got me! That is so you!
嘿 是我 艾米丽 法语课的艾米丽库珀
Um, hey, it's... It's me, Emily.Emily Cooper from French class.
对 你早就知道了
Yeah. You knew all that already.
不管怎样 那个哔哔把戏 真把我搞晕了
Anyway. Um, wow, that beep trick really threw me.
我打电♥话♥是想说你外套的事…
Um, I was calling about your jacket and--
如果你对留言满意 请按1
If you're satisfied with your message, press 1.
重录请按3
To re-record, press three.
3 绝对要按3
Three. Definitely three.
听上去很绝望啊
Ooh. That sounded desperate.
是的 我认识了个人 我们…
It was. I met someone and we--
请不要告诉我细节
Please spare me the details.
相处愉快
Happily.
重点是从那以后 他就不再回我信息了
The point is since then, he's stopped responding to my texts.
那很糟糕 对吗?
That's bad, right?
如果已经超过24小时了 那他就是不喜欢你
Well, if it's been more than 24 hours, then he's not into you.
或者你应该提交失踪人口报告
Or, you should file a missing person's report.
室外真美好
The great outdoors.
看到了吗 艾米丽? 我们在巴黎是这样骑车的
See, Emily? This is how we ride in Paris.
看着点路 疯子
Watch where you're going, lunatic!
你看着点路 混♥蛋♥
You watch where you're going, asshole!
闭嘴
Shut up!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
好吧 我要正式宣布 阿尔菲是混♥蛋♥
Okay, well, it's official. Alfie is a jerk.
你确定他在躲着你吗? 我是说 时间还没过去太久
Are you sure he's ghosted you? I mean, it hasn't been that long.
姑娘 我给他发了很多信息
Girl, I have texted him so many times.
有多少?
How many?
天啊
Oh, girl.
天啊
Oh, girl.
一连发了这么多信息
So many texts in a row.
你喜欢他 是吗?
You like him, huh?
我以为我喜欢 但现在我绝对不喜欢他了
Well, I thought I did. But now I definitely do not.
真不敢相信我又要在法语课上见到他
Ugh, I can't believe I have to see him again in French class.
除非他在那儿也躲着你
Unless he ghosts you there too.
鬼就会这么做啊 他们会在你面前完全消失
I mean, that's what ghosts do. They totally disappear on you.
我现在觉得好多了
I feel so much better now. -Mmm.
你鼓励人的水平还需要好好预演一下
You know, your pep talks could do with a little more pep.
皮特是不是很厉害?
Isn't Pete great?
他太紧张了 像只小灵狗
He's so taut. Like a whippet.
好了 如果你看一下 我发给你的预算和日程安排
Okay, so if you have a look at the budget and calendar I sent over,
我觉得你会发现我们可以秋天发布
I think you'll see that we can launch in the fall.
抱歉 是秋季
Pardon. Automne.
我希望你不介意 我开始给你发这些文件
I hope you don't mind me starting on these documents,
我想让你积极开始工作
I wanted you to hit the ground running.
或者我该说“骑行”吗?
Or should I say, "riding"?
那你觉得这个主意如何
So what do you think of this idea:
在您舒适的家中 参加环法自行车赛
Participate in the Tour de France, from the comfort of your home.
我认为我们应该 把创意留给在巴黎的人
I think that we should leave the creative to the people actually in Paris.
法国人对于让外国人解读他们的文化 并强迫他们接受
The French are susceptible to having their culture interpreted by foreigners
很敏感的
and shoved down their throats.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
希薇 这就是我们能 好好合作的原因 我们心有灵犀
Sylvie, this is why we're going to work so well together. We get each other.
好了 我们每周打电♥话♥跟进进度吧
Okay, let's schedule a weekly progress call.
我在看日程安排
I'm looking at this calendar,
我不知道怎样才能成功推广伯乐健身
and I don't see how we can make Pelotech work.
如果是资源调度问题 我们可以解决
If it's an issue of scheduling and resources, we can fix that.
对我们来说 它是重要的奢侈品牌
This is an important luxury brand for us.
价格昂贵并不意味着它是奢侈品
Just because it's expensive, it doesn't mean it's luxury.
你知道吗?
You know?
抱歉 但它不适合我的办公室
I'm sorry, but it's just not a fit for my office.
你的办公室?
Your office?
我们先把这事放一放
Let's table this for now.
在此期间
And in the meantime,
我会把吉尔伯特集团的 目标层次表发给你
I will send you the Gilbert Group's hierarchy of objectives.
请别发给我
Please don't.
健身车去哪儿了?
Uh, where's the bike gone?
它自己从这里滚走了吗?
Did it just wheel itself out of here?
希薇告诉我们要把它处理掉
Sylvie told us to get rid of it.
-卢克 -发生什么事了?
Luc! -What's going on?
加百列:有个英国人来餐厅找你
艾米丽:告诉他等一等 我就来
加油
Come on.
好了 好
Okay. Okay!
这太扯了 他越位了
That's rubbish, mate! It's offside.
你们英国人总说越位
You Brits always call offside.
-库珀 -艾米丽
Cooper. -Em.
你好
Bonjour.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你给我发信息
Thanks for texting me.
不客气
Of course.
主厨 能跟你谈一下吗?
Chef. Can I talk to you?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
嗨
Hi.
你不回我信息 不接我电♥话♥ 然后却突然出现在这里
You don't text me back, answer my calls, and then you just show up here!
什么?
What?
我的手♥机♥丢了 没办法联♥系♥你
I lost my phone. I had no way of contacting you.
我记不清你在哪儿工作
I couldn't remember where you worked,
但我记得你在这地方办了个活动
but I remembered you did an event at this place.
进了
Get in there!
-扳平了 哥们 -不是吧
That's one apiece, guv. -No.
时间还多着呢
There's plenty of time to go. -
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表