剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
另一位不太出名的摄影师
by the obvious interest that
对你明显的兴趣而影响
another less world-famous photographer is taking in you.
当心点 艾米丽 我不喜欢你的暗示
Careful, Emily. I don't like what you're implying.
-希薇? -怎么了?
Sylvie? - Yes?
韦士柏打电♥话♥来了 在一线
I have Vespa on the phone. Line one.
你好 你还好吗?
Hello. How are you?
我们对广♥告♥感到非常兴奋
We are so excited about the campaign.
是的 我们也是
Yes, so are we.
你应该知道 我们内部进行了很多讨论
And you should know, we've had a lot of discussions internally,
我们找到了最适合拍摄的摄影师
and we found the perfect photographer for the shoot.
我们听说了 是艾伦冯恩沃斯
We heard. Ellen von Unwerth.
我们想不出 还有谁能比她更适合拍摩托车了
We couldn't think of a better person to shoot the scooter.
她性感而有女人味 就跟这款摩托车一样
She's sexy and feminine, just like the bike.
对 能稍等我一下吗?
Yes. Can you give me a minute?
他们怎么知道艾伦的事?
How do they know about Ellen?
我们要在这里开会吗?
Are we meeting in here?
你们都出去
All of you, out!
对 还是我
Yes, it's me again.
是的 我很高兴你们满意 因为我们也为请到艾伦感到兴奋
Um... Yes, I'm glad you're happy 'cause we're thrilled about Ellen too.
很好 太棒了
Great, that's fantastic.
你最好现在好好享用 因为我们再也吃不到了
You'd better enjoy it now because we are not getting any more.
嘿 抱歉 我男同了 无法决定穿什么衣服
Hey! Sorry I'm so gay, I couldn't decide what to wear.
我说了“男同”吗?我想说“迟到” 抱歉我迟到了 天啊
Did I say "gay"? I meant "late." -Sorry I'm so late. God.
别担心 你一直都很美
Don't worry about it. You always look amazing.
而且你通常都会迟到
Oh. -And you usually are late.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么这么紧张
Sorry, I don't know why I'm so nervous.
我想当你开始唱歌♥时 你的紧张感就会消失了
I think the nerves will go away when you start singing.
对
Yeah.
我们试试这首怎么样?
Um, how about we try this one?
真的吗?
Really?
这首歌♥我们只排练了一次
We've only rehearsed this once.
对 但我们完成得很出色
Yeah, but we nailed it.
-好 -很好
Okay. -Cool.
♪ I don't know you but I want you ♪
♪ All the more for that ♪
♪ Words fall through me And always fool me ♪
♪ And I can't react ♪
♪ And games that never amount ♪
♪ To more than they're meant ♪
♪ Will play themselves out ♪
♪ Take this sinking boat And point it home ♪
♪ We've still got time ♪
♪ Raise your hopeful voice ♪
♪ You have a choice ♪
♪ You'll make it now ♪
♪ Falling slowly, eyes that know me ♪
♪ And I can't go back... ♪
我知道你想谈拍摄的事 所以我带了一些故事板
I know you wanted to talk about the shoot, so I brought some storyboards.
嗯 关于这事 埃里克
Yeah, about that, Erik,
客户想要别的风格
um, the client wants to go in a different direction.
很抱歉
I'm very sorry. - Oh.
我知道了
I see.
但我真的认为你很有天赋
But I do think you're very talented
真的很抱歉我们不能一起工作了
and I'm very sorry we won't be working together, really.
我也是
I am too.
但我希望这并不意味着 我们再也不能见面了
But I hope that doesn't mean we won't see each other again.
不 这并不意味着我们不能见面
Well, no, it doesn't have to mean that.
韦士柏摩托车到了 来看看
The Vespa's here. Come look.
太性感了
Very sexy.
给我拍张照片
Okay, take my picture.
格哈德会喜欢它的
Gerhard is going to love it.
可以让我试试吗?
Uh, may I?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我上法语课要迟到了
I'm late for French class.
小心点 这里不是麦基诺岛
Oh, be careful! This is not Mackinac Island!
想搭车去上课吗?
Want a ride to class?
库珀
Cooper.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表