剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
The whole thing feels like a little clichè.
对 不 我同意
Yeah, no, I agree.
如果你想吸引美国人 为什么不给他们神奇的韭葱汤?
I mean, if you want to attract Americans, why not just give them magic leek soup?
什么是神奇的韭葱汤?
Oh.What's magic leek soup?
韭葱是法国女人的减肥食品
Leeks are a diet food for French women.
我们会喝煮过它们的水 这是我们的魔术 我们的小秘密
We boil them and drink the water. It's our magic trick. Our little secret.
你为什么不早点告诉我呢?
Why didn't you tell me that earlier?
那它就不是秘密了 对吗?
Then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?
我不认为减肥有什么妙方
I don't think that there's a magic way to lose weight.
这听起来像是格温妮丝 给Goop的建议
That sounds like something Gwyneth would push on Goop.
你能让我们上Goop吗?
Oh! You can get us on Goop?
让我们上吧 拜托!
Oh, let's do that. Please!
-Goop是什么? -就是那个美国女演员的…
What's Goop? -The thing with the American actress...
你们听说过这个吗?
Have you heard of this?
当然 这是种有助于减肥的普通饮料
Of course. It's a common drink that helps shed kilos.
什么?那听起来对你很不好
What? That sounds so bad for you.
对 但对美国来说很完美
Yes, but it's perfect for America.
我只是觉得我们不应该推广减肥疗法
I just don't think that we should be promoting weight loss cures.
时尚饮食法真的很危险
Fad diets are really dangerous.
美国现在更关注健康
And America is more about health and wellness now.
美国人喜欢任何与减肥有关的东西
Americans love anything about weight loss.
什么噱头都行!
Any gimmick!
他们追求的是快速和简单!
They want fast and easy! -
能找卡戴珊家族的人代言吗?
Can we get a Kardashian?
行了 艾米丽 你当然要同意 美国人喜欢走捷径
Come on. Surely you agree, Americans love a shortcut.
汽车餐厅 权宜之计
A drive-thru. A quick fix.
对 我们是这样
Well, yeah. Sure we do.
那减肥汤就不会有效 煮的时间太长了
Then soup's not gonna work. It takes too long to cook.
我们需要一些随取随用的东西
We'd need something that's ready to go.
瓶装的 我不知道 像冷榨果汁那种
That's bottled, like, I don't know, cold-pressed juice.
冷榨韭葱汁!
Cold-pressed leek juice!
可以喝的韭葱
Leek you can drink.
选择Goop准备的神奇瓶装汤!
Choose the magic soup from Goop!
瞧
Voilà.
-谢谢 谢谢大家 -谢谢
Merci. Merci. Thank you. Thank you. Merci.
不用太多 谢谢您 先生 谢谢
Merci beaucoup. Merci, monsieur.Ah, merci.
你是对的 伯努瓦 这样赚钱确实很快
You were right, Benoît. This is good money.
早就跟你说过了
Told you.
他们能那么做吗? 这不是我们的场子吗?
Can they do that? Isn't this our spot?
这不是我们的
We don't own it.
-各位 别让我们的观众走 好吗? -好
Guys, let's not lose our audience, okay? -Yeah.
♪ When I was young ♪
♪ I never needed anyone ♪
♪ And making love was just for fun ♪
♪ Those days are gone ♪
♪ Living alone ♪
♪ I think of all the friends I've known ♪
♪ When I dial the telephone ♪
♪ Nobody's home ♪
-他在干什么? -别管他 敏迪
What's he doing? -Ignore him, Mindy.
到你了 快唱
Here's your cue. Come on.
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Don't want to be ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
我跑调了吗?
Am I off key?
没有 你唱得好极了 别让他影响你
No. You sound amazing. Don't let him get to you.
哑剧演员是职业危害 他们总是抢我们的观众和小费
Mimes are an occupational hazard. They always steal our tips.
今天不行!
Not today!
♪ Don't want to be ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Anymore! ♪
♪ Don't want to live ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Don't want to live ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
-艾米丽库珀? -居然敢这么问我
Emily Cooper? -How dare you.
是我的吗?
Ooh, is it for me?
对 是客户 卡蜜尔
Oui. A client, Camille.
法语写的
Oh, it's in French.
让我翻译一下
Allow me to translate.
“艾米丽…”
"Emily..."
我不明白你为什么要这么做
I don't understand why you did what you did,
就像你的信我一个字也看不懂一样
just like I don't understand a fucking word in your letter.
离我远点 你这个文盲神经病
Leave me alone, you illiterate sociopath.
“…卡蜜尔”
"...Camille."
抱歉 艾米丽
Sorry, Emily.
跟神奇的韭葱汤不一样
Unlike magic leek soup,
背叛朋友之后 是没有“权宜之计”能挽救友谊的
there's no "quick fix" for betraying a friend.
(《工作坊》)
再一次问好
Bonjour again.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表