剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Paris from this angle, at night,
确实很浪漫 库珀
you got me there, Cooper.
对 但我还是不会学法语的
Yeah, but, I'm still not learning French. -
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你没事吧?
You okay?
嘿 你要干什么?
Hey. What are you doing?
长痛不如短痛
Ripping off the Band-Aid.
艾米丽
Em.
你是来完成我们没完成的事吗?
Are you here to finish what we started?
差不多吧
Kind of.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
问题是…
What's wrong is...
我只在巴黎待一年
I'm only in Paris for a year.
那是早就说好了的 我不希望我们开始
It's always been the deal, and I don't want us to start something
一件无法继续的事
that we can't continue.
你和我 这是一件虚幻的事 是…
This, you and me,it's a... It's a fantasy. It's a...
-巴黎幻想 -嘿
A Paris fantasy. -Hey, hey, hey.
对我来说 这不是幻想
It's not a fantasy to me.
想想我们的实际情况吧
Just think about the reality of us.
不 仔细想想 好吗?
No. Just think. Okay?
我们在一起了 然后呢?
We get together and then what, huh?
一年结束后会发生什么?
What happens after the year is up?
因为我们都知道你不会搬去芝加哥
Because we both know that you're not moving to Chicago,
而我不会留在巴黎
and I'm not staying in Paris.
那又怎样?
Then what?
我不会跟你谈一场有保质期的恋爱
And I'm not going to fall in love with you when we have an expiration date.
那只会伤害我们两个人
It's just going to hurt us both.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
那就失陪了 我还有餐厅要开
If you'll excuse me, I have a restaurant to open.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表