剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
我想和你谈谈业务上的事
There's some business I'd like to discuss with you.
-好 -跟拉芙家族有关
Okay.Concerning Maison Lavaux.
自从和萨维尔签约后 他们的成长让我很钦佩
I'm so impressed with how much they've grown since they signed with Savoir, but
但我要告诉你
I've got to tell you,
我们这头的收入却根本说不过去
the numbers on our end simply don't add up.
希薇 自从签约那天起 安托万兰伯特给萨维尔的
Sylvie, Antoine Lambert has been paying Savoir the same meagre fee
就一直是那么点费用 我只是…
since the day he signed with us. I... I'm just...
恐怕他在占我们便宜
I'm afraid he's taking advantage.
我们已经和他合作了很多年
Well, we've had that deal with him for years.
那你意识到了?
So you're aware?
对 他和前所有者有协议 你知道…
Yes. He had an arrangement with the previous owner, you know...
好吧
Okay.
我听到的关键词是“前”
The key word I'm hearing there is "previous."
他不再是萨维尔的所有者了 但他给我们的费用依然很低
He no longer owns Savoir, but we're still being underpaid.
我不知道 你建议我们怎么做?
I don't know, what do you suggest we do?
拉芙家族是我们最著名的客户之一
I mean, Maison Lavaux is among our most prestigious clientele
还是我们最长久的合作伙伴
and our longest partnerships.
这种渊源关系对我们很重要 这不仅仅是钱的问题
That kind of history matters to us. It's not only about the money.
好吧 我觉得 你不是很想找到解决办法吧?
Okay, I'm sensing that you're not exactly willing to find a solution here?
解决办法?老实讲 我不知道 我不明白问题何在
A solution? Well, frankly, I don't know, I don't see the problem.
只是
Well, it's just that
艾米丽认为拉芙家族的成功 很大程度上都归功于你
Emily attributes the success of Maison Lavaux largely to you
我想确保你
and I want to make sure that you,
也就是我们 得到了你应得的报酬
and therefore us, are taking your winnings.
我很乐意进一步跟进这个问题
I'm happy to look into this further.
好吧 如果你坚持的话
Well, if you insist.
但我得警告你 安托万很易怒
Oh, but I have to warn you that Antoine can be quite prickly.
一句话说不对 他就会夺门而出
One wrong move and he's out the door.
我不怕安托万兰伯特 你也不该害怕
I am not afraid of Antoine Lambert and you shouldn't be either.
他之前是跟一个男人签的协议
He negotiated his deal with a man
但这里现在由两位女强人说了算
and this place is now run by two strong women.
我们不应该低估自己 希薇
We shouldn't sell ourselves short, Sylvie.
嗯 相信我 我从不那样
Oh, yeah, trust me, I never do.
很好 因为我相信
Good. Good, because I do.
-相信你 -很好
Trust you.Good.
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗?
Sorry. Am I interrupting?
没有 我和希薇只是在聊天
No, Sylvie and I were just catching up.
很高兴看到大家相处融洽
Oh. So glad to see everyone getting along.
希薇 我和朱利恩想再看一遍
Sylvie, Julien and I wanted to review the guest list
拉沃实验室开幕的嘉宾名单
for the Laboratoire Lavaux opening.
当然
Oh, sure.
好了 那我就不打扰你们了 我要去卢浮宫
Okay, well, I am going to get out of your hair and to the Louvre.
趁我的脚还没肿起来
Before my feet get too swollen.
我…
I'm, um...
很高兴我们进行了这番谈话
I'm so glad we had this talk.
嗯 我有同感 这让人很受启发
Yes, likewise. It was enlightening.
-派对再见 玛德琳 -迫不及待啊
See you at the party, Mads. Can't wait.
请出去吧
Please just get out.
出去
Out! -Oh.
拉芙实验室
熏衣草 让我想起了我的梅布尔奶奶
Ooh, lavender. Reminds me of my grandma, Mabel.
那很好啊
Oh, that's sweet.
如果你见到她 我不知道你会不会这么说
I don't know if you'd say that if you met her.
好了
Et voilà.
我喜欢 有树林香调 脚踏实地 就像你一样
Mmm. I like it.It's woodsy, down to earth. Just like you.
闻闻我的
Oh. Smell mine.
别这样
Ugh! -Stop it!
不 它当然闻起来很棒 温暖又香甜
No, it smells good, of course. It's, uh, sweet and warm.
那是琥珀
That's amber.
那是你
It's you.
我错过手工课了吗?
Ah, did I miss the DIY class?
-嘿 -嗨
Hey.Hi.
-你好吗? -你觉得怎么样?
You all right? -What do you think?
你擦的是艾米丽库珀吗?
Mmm. Is this Emily Cooper you're wearing? -Mmm.
这太醉人了
Mmm. That's pretty intoxicating.
让我闻闻
Let me smell.
我想我喜欢它
I think I love it.
乍一闻很平淡
It seems obvious at first,
但在表面下有些意想不到的东西
but then there's something unexpected under the surface.
希薇 这是场精彩的活动 太美了
Beautiful event, Sylvie. Magnifique.
我希望我们有足够的素材 我想跟芝加哥分享这一成功
Oh, I hope we're getting plenty of content.I want to share this success with Chicago.
好的 玛德琳 我们有一位 非常有才华的摄影师负责这次活动
Yes, Madeline. We have a very talented photographer working the event.
一切尽在掌控之下 -很好
Everything's under control.Très bien.
晚上好 女士们 拉芙就是你
Good evening, ladies. Lavaux c'est nous.
没错
Absolument.
你好 希薇 你还好吗?
Bonsoir, Sylvie. Have you been well?
非常好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
最近太忙了
Quite busy these days.
我确定是工作让你很忙
Yeah, I'm sure work is keeping you very busy.
玛德琳 我可以介绍下我的妻子吗? 凯特琳兰伯特
Madeline, may I introduce my wife? Catherine Lambert.
认识你很高兴 我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒
Oh, enchantée. Madeline Wheeler. From the Gilbert Group.
吉尔伯特集团?
The Gilbert Group?
对 萨维尔属于我们集团
Yeah, we own Savoir.
如果可以 我失陪一下 见到你们很高兴
Well, if you'll excuse me. A pleasure, as always.
你是我发现我怀孕的原因
You know, um, you're the reason I discovered I was pregnant.
当时我深吸了一口“诱惑”香水 把之前吃的巴西莓果全吐了出来
I got a strong whiff of d'Allure and threw up my açai bowl.
剩下的就众所皆知了
And the rest is history.
我很荣幸能成为你旅程中的一小部分
I'm honored to be a small part of your journey.
美好的小生命正在你体内成长
The beauty of life growing inside you.Aw.
萨维尔很幸运有这样一位女士
Savoir is lucky to have such a woman.
不 是我很幸运能来到这里 与这样的传奇人物共事
Oh, no, I am so lucky to be here, working with such legends.
趁我在这里时 我希望你能帮助萨维尔
You know, I would love Antoine to get something on the books for us
解决一些账务上的问题
at Savoir, while I'm here.
也许没人告诉过你
Oh, perhaps no one's told you,
但在法国 我们在派对上不谈生意
but we don't talk business at parties in France.
但这场派对就是生意啊
But this party is business.
亲爱的 如果我们的客人想说 就让她说吧
Ma chérie, if our guest wants to talk, let her talk.
有什么是我们可以帮助你的吗?
How can we be of service?
我就直说了
I'll cut to the chase.
作为萨维尔所属 吉尔伯特集团的高级经理
As senior manager at the Gilbert Group, which owns Savoir,
我是说 你得知道 你给我们的费用太低了
I mean, you have to know that you are severely underpaying us.
安托万 看看四周 拉芙家族的规模在扩大
I mean, Antoine, look around. Maison Lavaux is expanding
我们的费用需要反映这种增长
and our fees need to mirror that growth.
我们不能再这样下去了
And we just can't afford to keep going this way.
我们有自己的原因
Well, we have our reasons.
我和萨维尔有长♥期♥协议
I have a long-standing arrangement with Savoir.
我也是这么听说的
So I've been told.
也许我妻子说得对
Perhaps my wife is right.
我们应该找个更合适的时间 和地点来谈这件事
Maybe we should table this conversation for a more appropriate time and place.
你可以联♥系♥我的助理 我们会讨论所有事宜
Why don't you contact my assistant and we'll discuss everything.
我保证
I promise.
如果不介意我失陪 精品店…
If you'll excuse me, la boutique...
当然可以
By all means.
你知道那协议是什么 对吧?
You know what the arrangement is, don't you?
只知道他和前所有者有私人关系
Uh, just that he had a personal relationship with the previous owner.
没有 要是真有就好了
No, if only.
安托万和希薇 有过一段三年多的婚外情
Antoine was having an affair with Sylvie for over three years.
所以她从不向我们收全价
That's why she never charged us the full rate.
你知道这事?
And you knew?
他们在一起的事?
About the affair?
知道 但假装不知道
Well, knew, pretended not to know.
如你所说 “不闻不问” 对吗?
As you say, "Don't ask, don't tell." Right?
但现在他们分开了 你却要提价
But now that the affair is over, you're raising your rates.
这听起来有点太巧合了
It all sounds a little too coincidental.
我不确定这个国家的法庭会不会接受
And I'm not sure any court of law in this country would take kindly to that.
在你找我们麻烦之前
And before you come after us,
你应该看看你们公♥司♥
you should check to see with your company
付给那个跟她上♥床♥的摄影师多少钱
how much they're paying that photographer she's sleeping with.
祝你度过愉快的夜晚
Have a great evening.
-我们得谈谈 这里不行 -我马上回来
We need to talk. Not here.I'll be right back.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表