剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Sure. Right this way.Thanks.
-我们和你一起去 -别去当电灯泡
We'll just come with you! -Stop Hock-blocking.
他们不会在娱乐室里上♥床♥
They're not gonna do it in the game room.
行了 我们都需要去喝一杯 酒吧在哪?
Come on, we both need a drink. Où est le bar?
谢谢 先生 晚安
Thank you, sir. Good night.
猜猜谁在洛朗G给我们订了位子?
Boom! Guess who just got us a table at Laurent G's?
要不是你在 我会疯的 谢谢你来了
Ugh, I'd be losing my mind if you weren't here. Thank you for coming.
拜托 如果我知道我们要来这里
Please, if I knew we'd end up here,
我会亲手把马修卡特推下火车
I'd have shoved Mathieu Cadault off that train myself.
嘿 卡蜜尔在那里
Hey! There's Camille.
嗨
Hi!
-嘿 -嘿
Hey! -Hey!
你没事吧?你想喝水吗?
Are you good? Do you want a water?
不想 我想和我朋友去跳舞
No! I want to dance with my friend.
好 我再去拿点酒
Okay, I'll get us another round.
很抱歉加百列把你夹在我们中间
I'm sorry Gabriel stuck you in the middle of us.
-真不敢相信他会打电♥话♥… -不行
Uh, I don't believe he call-- -No.
记得吗?不要说 我们今晚不能说他的名字
Remember? That's not allowed. We can't say his name tonight.
对 我♥操♥ 那个吹萨克斯的在飞
Oh, right, right, right. Oh, fuck, that sax is flying!
26700粉丝 圣特罗佩超酷萨克斯之夜
嘿 你知道叫辆优步 要花多长时间吗?
Oh. Oh, hey! Um, do you know how long it takes for us to get an Uber up here?
我要保证我们能在高峰时间去洛朗G
I wanna make sure we get to Laurent G's at peak hours.
你想现在去?
You want to go? Now?
好吧 你愿意去那里和我们碰面吗?
All right. Uh… Will you meet us there?
当然了
Of course I will. Ahem.
晚点再见 拜拜
See you later. Bye.
好吧 你跟那家伙是怎么回事?
Um, okay, what's going on with that guy?
我还不知道 但他真的很性感 对吗?
I don't know yet. But he's really hot, right?
还行吧
I mean, yeah, kind of,
但我不想让你做你会后悔的事
but I don't want you to do anything you're gonna regret.
艾米丽 亲爱的、关心我的美国人
Oh, Emily. My sweet, concerned American.
只是上个床 谁都不会受伤 好吗?
It's just sex. It can't hurt anybody, right?
-情况可能… -泳池里的人是谁?
It may seem that way-- -Who the hell was the guy in the pool?
-我们要走了 好吗? -好吧
We're leaving, okay? -Okay.
-什么?那是我的 -快来
What? Oh, that was mine.Come.
-谢谢 宝贝 -那好吧
Thanks, babe.Okay then.
等等 不 抱歉 我们不是要的这个牌子
Oh, wait, no, sorry, that's not our brand.
我说的是香槟之父
Um… I said Champére.
-我们跳舞吧 快来 -好
Oh, let's dance. All right.
-不 拜托 卡蜜尔 -待会见
No, please, Camille.See you later.
小姐 您想要什么?
Miss, what would you like?
-没关系 我自己去拿 -好的
Never mind, I'll get this myself.Okay.
-我马上回来 -好 这个给我
Be right back.Yeah, I'll take this one.
不好意思 今晚我是和香槟之父的老板一起来的
Excuse me. Excuse me! I'm with the owner of Champére tonight.
如果能给我们上点她家的香槟 那就太好了
It'd be really nice if we could get a few bottles
因为我是这么向她许诺的
of her family champagne like I promised her.
天啊
Oh, my God!
希薇 听着 我可以解释
Sylvie, look, I can explain.
你想先解释什么?是先解释 为什么洛朗昨天才收到货
What would you like to explain first? Why you were bothering Laurent
你今天就来烦他了呢?
with a shipment he received only yesterday?
还是先解释 你为什么要冒犯皮尔库特?
Or why you offended Pierre Cadault?
我是想宣传日默瓦的产品
I was trying to promote the Rimowa piece.
对 你还把第三位客户扯进来了
Yeah, and you dragged a third client into this.
马修怎么了?
What happened with Mathieu?
他没来
It didn't work out.
为了离我远点 他从行驶中的火车上 跳了下去 但没关系
He literally jumped off a moving train to get away from me. But it's fine.
是嘛 如果没事 他会在这里 而不是和朱利恩在里兹酒店
Yeah, if it were fine, he'd be here, and not at the Ritz with Julien.
朱利恩和皮尔在做什么?
What's Julien doing with Pierre?
收拾你的烂摊子
Cleaning up your mess.
但我告诉他我会解决问题的
But I told him that I would fix it.
别再试图解决所有问题了
Stop trying to fix everything.
你只是让其他人的工作担子更重
You're just making more work for everyone else.
还是在周末 这是违法的
On a weekend, which is illegal.
-为什么每个人都这么说? -因为这是事实
Why does everyone keep saying that? -Because it's true.
我之前来这里做了自我介绍
I just came here to introduce myself.
但他们的菜单上甚至都没有香槟之父
They didn't even have Champére on the menu.
卡蜜尔来了 我想确保她过得舒心
Camille is in town. I wanted to make sure we were taking care of her.
她是我们的客户
Of our client.
那又怎样呢?
So that's what this is about?
你做了对不起朋友的事 就得承担后果
You're gonna have to live with the consequences of your infidelity.
艾米丽 那就是生活 生活就是如此
Emily, that's life. That's the way it is.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我会去给洛朗道歉 然后离开
I'll apologize to Laurent, and then I'll go.
不用了 洛朗的事交给我
No, I'll handle Laurent.
不 麻烦是我造成的 你不需要为了帮我去和那个人♥渣♥调情
No, it's my mess. You don't need to flirt with that dirtbag just to save my ass.
艾米丽 那个人♥渣♥是我丈夫
Emily, that dirtbag is my husband.
你结婚了?
You're married?
和洛朗G?
To Laurent G?
多久了?
For how long?
天啊 G代表的是格拉托?
Oh, my God, it's G as in "Grateau"?
怎么一直没人说过她结婚了?
How has no one mentioned she's been married this whole time?
太奇怪了 对吧?
That's bizarre, right?
-你在看什么? -没什么
What are you looking at? -Nothing.
太傻了
It's so stupid.
那是你和你♥爸♥爸吗?
Aw, is that you and your dad?
对 他以前常带我来这里 买♥♥圣特罗佩塔
Yeah. He used to take me here to get a Tarte Tropézienne.
那时候我们还会聊天
Back when we were still talking.
他几周前来过这里
Em, he was here a few weeks ago.
前台服务员告诉我的 他甚至没给我发信息
The concierge told me. He didn't even text me.
什么?
What?
天啊 我真替你难过 这太糟了 你之前怎么不说呢?
My God, I'm sorry, that's awful. Why didn't you say anything?
有什么可说的?
Well, what is there to say?
我知道有一部分是我的错
I know part of this is my fault,
但以前 即使我们吵架了 他也会联♥系♥我
but even when we were fighting, he'd always check in.
现在 我觉得他甚至都不想再试了
Now, I feel like he doesn't even want to try anymore.
你可以给他发信息
I mean, you could text him.
说什么?说些疯话吗? 比如“我想你了 希望你在这里”
And say what? Something insane like, "I miss you. I wish you were here."
这真的很疯狂吗?
I mean, is that really so crazy?
好吧 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
别听我的
Don't listen to me.
照这样下去 我都不会听自己的
I mean, at this rate, even I wouldn't listen to me.
卡蜜尔:救命 我现在一团糟
艾米丽:你在哪?我去接你 给我发个位置 好吗?
嘿
Hey.
我能坐下吗?
Can I sit?
太棒了 是吗?
Pretty great, huh?
-让谷克多画的 -太美了
It's Jean Cocteau. It's amazing.
我曾带加百列来过一次 让他看看这些艺术作品
I brought Gabriel here once to show him the art.
但我们到这里时 这里在举办婚礼
But when we arrived, there was a wedding.
小型婚礼 只有几个人
Very small. With just a few people.
他们请我们留下来
They invited us to stay,
我们和他们一起庆祝了一整天
and we spent the day celebrating with them.
那是他第一次对我说他爱我
It was the first time he told me he loved me.
卡蜜尔 怎么了?
Camille. What is it?
我和罗曼回家了
I went home with Romain.
那又不是世界末日
That's not the end of the world.
就像你说的 只是上♥床♥而已 对吗?
I mean, like you said, it's just sex. Right?
对 我知道我说过那话 但…
Yeah. I know I've said that, but…
我没跟他上♥床♥
I didn't.
我做不到
I couldn't.
我还爱着加百列 艾米丽
I'm still in love with Gabriel, Emily.
恐怕我已经失去他了
And I'm afraid I've lost him.
你没有 卡蜜尔
You haven't, Camille.
没有 我知道你没有失去他
No, I know you haven't.
你好
Bonjour.
艾米丽 又见面了
Emily. Hello again.
我只是来道歉的
I just came here to apologize.
我真不该来打扰你
I should never have bothered you.
没关系 随时欢迎你过来
No worries. You're welcome any time.
过来玩 而不是来工作
For fun. Not for work.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望我没有给 你和希薇的关系带来不快
I hope I didn't complicate things with you and Sylvie.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表