剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
I hate that image.
为什么?看着这张照片时 我看到的是一位快乐、成功的人
Why? When I see that image I see a happy, successful man.
尖端品牌的头像
The head of a cutting-edge brand. -
我看到的是老巫婆的头
I see the head of an old hag.
箱上的巫婆
A hag on a bag!
人们会这么说
That's what people will say.
如果换成你年轻时的照片 你会同意放吗?
Would you approve an image of yourself when you were younger?
当年我满头浓发
Well, I did look pretty good
皮肤光嫩的样子 确实要养眼很多
back when my body was making its own hair and collagen.
所以你不喜欢这张照片 是因为你觉得自己看起来很老
So you don't like this image because you think you look old.
可这样 你是在对我 对购买♥♥你产品的女人传递什么信息?
But what are you saying to me? To the women who buy Pierre Cadault?
我们老了就不漂亮了?
That we're not beautiful if we age?
女人们指望你让她们充满自信
Women look to you to make them feel good about themselves.
不要低估你的能力
Don't underestimate the power you have to do that.
皮尔库特:我要马上见你
天啊 这看起来太棒了
Oh, my God! This looks so good!
可不是 我们得给比尔和珍发张照片
I know! We have to send Bill and Jean a photo.
什么?你现在和我爸妈 直呼其名了吗?
What? You're on a first-name basis with my parents now?
我们在群里讨论过 只是你从来不回应
We discussed it in the text thread. You just never respond.
晚上好 姑娘们
Good evening, girls! -Bonsoir!
嗨
Hi.
我给你带来了好东西
So I brought you the good stuff.
莱莉丝山庄特级园的香槟
The Grand Cru of Domaine de Lalisse champagne.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Bonne anniversaire, ma chérie.
这礼太重了
You are too much!
那我爬到树上 挂了六米多的彩灯怎么说?
Um, I climbed a tree and hung over 20 feet of fairy lights?
好吧 你们都为我付出了很多
Okay, you both have done too much then.
但我觉得非常幸运
But I feel very, very lucky.
你是很幸运 好了 我要把这个拿到楼上去冰一下
You are. Okay, I'm gonna take this upstairs and let it chill.
当然了
Sure.
谁会来吃晚餐?
So who's coming to this dinner?
你、我、敏迪、加百列 这都是你认识的
It's you, me, Mindy, Gabriel, which you know,
还有我办公室的一些人
and some people from the office.
没有你可能在约会的神秘男子…
No mystery man that you may be dating...
神秘男子?没有
Mystery man? No!
你好
Bonsoir.
嗨
Hi.
-我给你带了这些 -谢谢
I brought you these. -Thank you.
-嗨 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
你看起来很美 卡蜜尔
You look beautiful, Camille.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
生日派对快乐
Happy birthday party!
是《贝姨》 我最喜欢的巴尔扎克小说之一
It's La Cousine Bette. One of my favorite Balzac novels.
写的是一个未婚中年妇女
It's about an unmarried middle-aged woman
密谋破坏她的大家庭的故事
who plots the destruction of her extended family.
你说这话的时候为什么看着我?
Why'd you look at me when you said that?
总之 皮尔同意行李箱的事了
Anyway, um, Pierre is doing the luggage.
天啊 朱利恩说服了他吗?
Oh, my God, did Julien convince him?
不 是我
No, I did. - Yay!
不用抱我 我这么做是为了公♥司♥
No hugs necessary. I did it for the company.
但我确实给你带了个小小的生日礼物
But, um, I did bring you a little present for your birthday.
打开它
Open it!
一个烟盒
Wow, a cigarette case.
但你知道我不抽烟的
Um, but you know that I don't smoke.
什么时候开始都不晚
Well, it's never too late to start.
这是我们相识以来 分开时间最长的一次
You know, this is the longest we've been apart since we met.
除了第一个圣诞节 你去霞慕尼滑雪那次
Except for the first Christmas when you went skiing in Chamonix.
对 在那里手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥ 所以你找不到我
That's right. There was no cell reception so you couldn't reach me.
那让我很抓狂 两天后我开了一夜车
It made me crazy. After two days I drove all night.
我一定要见你
I had to see you. -
对不起 我发脾气了 很抱歉我把你推开了
I'm sorry for losing my temper. And I'm sorry if I pushed you away.
卡蜜尔…
Camille...
我也很抱歉 这不能怪你 我们都有事情要忙
I'm sorry too. You're not to blame. We both have things to work on.
我知道 但对我来说 最重要的是我们俩
I know. But what matters most to me is the two of us.
我不想放弃我们之间的一切
I don't want to throw away what we have.
-你没事吧? -没事
You okay? -Yes.
这正是我想要的生日礼物
It's exactly what I wanted for my birthday.
让他们两个复合 就该这样
The two of them together.It's... it's how it should be.
对
Yeah.
皮尔 太对不起了 那些东西怎么会在这里?
Pierre! I'm so sorry! How did those get here?
你为什么道歉?我喜欢它们
Why are you sorry? I love them!
是吗?我也是 我也喜欢
You do? Me too! Love!
但我觉得硬件看起来有点廉价
But I think the hardware looks a little cheap,
还有轮子也是
and so do the wheels.
我完全同意 我要去参加晚餐派对
I totally agree. I'm on my way to a dinner party,
但我明天会和日默瓦 讨论硬件和轮子的事
but I will discuss the hardware and the wheels with Rimowa tomorrow.
不行
Ah, no.
这是很重要的事
This is an important matter.
我想我们应该现在就解决
I think we should figure it out now.
好的
Okay.
还有照片 你喜欢吗?
And the image. You like it?
喜欢
Love.
我要看移♥动♥中的行李箱什么样
I need to see the luggage on the move.
假装你在机场
Pretend you're at the airport.
快点
Faster.
再快点
A little bit faster.
快点 你的飞机要起飞了
Hurry! Your plane is leaving!
祝健康
Santé!
我觉得我们的 第一个巴黎晚餐派对很成功
I think our first Parisian dinner party was a success.
我同意
Oh, I do too.
要么是我的味蕾 因为过度饮酒而受损
Either my taste buds are impaired from heavy drinking
要么就是这食物真的很美味
or the food was actually good!
-是真的很好吃 -谢谢
It was really good. -Thanks.
我觉得很美味
I think it was delicious.
我很感激你放了很多黄油
And I appreciate how generous you were with the butter.
我想黄油是芝加哥和巴黎的交汇点
Well, I think butter is where Chicago and Paris meet.
不 让我来
Oh, no, I'll get it. I'll get it.
你过得开心吗?
Are you having a good time?
是的 今晚很完美 谢谢
Oh, yeah, it's a perfect night. Thank you.
很高兴看到你们复合了
It's nice to see you two together.
如果你在和别人约会 我也会很高兴
Well, I would be happy if you were seeing someone, too.
我知道
I know.
如果你想保守你的小秘密 那也没关系
If you want to keep your little affair secret, that's fine too.
蛋糕看起来很漂亮 加百列
The cake looks spectacular, Gabriel!
该死 香槟
Oh, shit! The champagne.
许愿
Make a wish! Make a wish!
加布 告诉我我在吃什么
Yo, Gab. Gabs, tell me what I'm eating,
这样我就可以在社交网站上 好好描述一番
so that I can properly post about it on my social.
这是一个巧克力蛋糕 里面有三层比利时巧克力慕斯
It's chocolate cake filled with three layers of Belgian chocolate mousse
并撒上一些来自雷岛的海盐
and sprinkled with some sea salt from àŽle de Ré.
太精致了
It's absolutely sublime.
对 我觉得这是我吃过的 最好吃的巧克力蛋糕 真的
Yeah, I pretty much think this is the best chocolate cake I've ever had. Seriously.
很好 这是我为你做的
Good, I made it for you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
香槟来了
Ah, the champagne has arrived!
好了 姑娘 祝酒吧
Ah! Okay, meuf, make a toast!
-对 -快点
Yeah! -Come on!
-快啊 -起立
Come on! -Up!
好吧
Okay, okay.
好了
All right.
好吧 我从何讲起呢?
Okay, where do I begin? Uh...
你们让我在这里度过的时光如此特别
Well, you all have made my time here so special.
我知道我还有很多东西要学习
I know that I'm still getting my footing
一路上我犯了很多错
and making a bunch of mistakes along the way,
希望大家原谅我
so pardon! Um...
但说真的 谢谢大家对我的包容
Um, but truly, thank you, guys, for putting up with me.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
大家安康
Santé. - Santé.
我也想祝酒
Um, I would like to make a toast too.
敬我们的女主人艾米丽
To Emily, our hostess,
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表