剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
女士
Mademoiselle!
我们到站了 女士
We just arrived. Mademoiselle!
先生 我们到哪儿了?
Monsieur, where are we?
抱歉 女士 我不会说英语
Sorry, mademoiselle, I don't speak English.
我们抵达自♥由♥城了
We arrived in Villefranche.
我要怎么拿我的包?它又大又俗
How do I get my bag? It's really huge and tacky,
上面还有一大张脸
and has a big face on it.
去找你的司机
With your chauffeur.
卡蜜尔 手♥机♥
卡蜜尔 嗨
Camille! Hi.
嗨 艾米丽 马修卡特怎么了?
Hi, Emily. What happened with Mathieu Cadault?
-什么意思? -我刚看到他的照片墙
What do you mean? -I just saw his Instagram stories.
他和一群模特在蒙大拿酒店
He was at Le Montana with a bunch of models,
我以为你们要一起去圣特罗佩
and I thought you were going to St Tropez together.
在最后一刻他决定留在巴黎
Oh, uh, he decided to stay in town last minute.
真不敢相信他竟然放你鸽子 你在哪呢?
I can't believe he stood you up. Where are you?
没关系 他说 我甚至可以入住酒店客房♥
It's fine. He said I could even keep the hotel room.
这么说你是一个人在圣特罗佩?
So you're in St Tropez by yourself?
对 但只要我找到拿着我包的司机
Well, yeah, but I'm gonna take the first train back
我就乘第一班火车回去
as soon as I can find the driver with my bag.
他在那里
Oh! Oh, there he is.
-我们在巴黎见 好吗? -上车吧
Um, I'll see you back in Paris, okay? -Get in the car.
-什么? -我这就过去
What? -I'm coming down there.
不要 我是说 你没必要这么做
No! I mean, you don't have to do that.
你已经有免费的酒店客房♥了
You already have a free hotel room,
圣特罗佩是两个单身女人的理想去处
and St Tropez is a perfect place for two single women.
-我们好好玩玩吧? -卡蜜尔 等等
Let's have fun? -Camille, wait.
发信息告诉我你住在哪里 拜拜
Text me where you're staying. Bye!
你好
Hello.
早安 我需要你到圣特罗佩来
Good morning. Uh, I need you to come down to St Tropez.
抱歉 我不喜欢和朋友三人行
I'm sorry, I'm not into three-ways with friends.
我没有和马修在一起 卡蜜尔马上就来了
I'm not here with Mathieu. Camille is on her way down.
等等 什么情况?
Wait. What's going on?
总之 在车站时 马修丢下我走了
Bottom line, Mathieu left me at the station.
细节不重要
Oh.The details are not important.
重要的是我不想和卡蜜尔 单独在圣特罗佩
What is important is I don't want to be alone in St Tropez with Camille.
我怕我会在早午餐时脱口而出 “我和你男朋友上♥床♥了”
I'm terrified I'm gonna blurt out, "I slept with your boyfriend," at brunch.
我跟你说了我不和朋友三人行
I told you, I am not into three-ways with friends.
我只想让加百列和卡蜜尔 重归于好 好吗?
All I want is for Gabriel and Camille to get back together. Okay?
但我需要你的帮助
But I just need your help.
拜托快来吧
Please come.
好吧 我给卡蜜尔打个电♥话♥ 看看能不能赶上她的航♥班♥
Okay, I'll call Camille and see if I can get on her flight.
太好了 好 谢谢 晚点见
Yes! Okay, thank you. I'll see you soon.
我爱你 晚点见 拜拜
I love you, see you later. Bye.
26300粉丝 @艾米丽在巴黎 知道去圣特罗佩的路吗?
费拉角大酒店 四季酒店
谢谢
Merci.
皮尔库特 给我仔细讲讲它的故事吧?
Pierre Cadault! Exactly what is the story here?
我一定要知道
I must, must, must know.
天啊 杜普里先生 我是艾米丽库珀
Oh, my God. Monsieur Duprée. Emily Cooper.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm such a big fan.
许多人都是我的粉丝
So very many are.
我在萨维尔工作 皮尔的营销公♥司♥
I work at Savoir, Pierre's marketing firm.
这是我们正在考虑 和日默瓦推出的合作系列
It's a collab we're considering with Rimowa.
太妙了
It's divine.
你一定要拍张我和它的合照
You must take a photo of me with it.
一定要拍 皮尔会大吃一惊的
Must, must, must. Pierre will die.
你认识皮尔?
You know Pierre?
认识?
Know?
小可爱 我们一起在那个工作室 待了将近十年
My pet, we spent nearly a decade together in that atelier.
和我们的女裁缝一根接一根地抽烟
Chain-smoking with our seamstresses,
在蒂尔达为戛纳电影节准备的 连体衣上手工绣珠
hand-beading Tilda's jumpsuits for La Croisette.
那经历太难忘了
It was a time.
我是说 我想这对品牌互动有好处
Well, I mean, I guess it could be good for brand engagement.
对 我会把它发到网上 让全世界都看到
Oui, oui, oui. And I will post it for the whole world to see.
快 我要摆姿势了
Come. Let me sprawl.
给我眼镜
The glasses.
你好 皮尔
Bonjour, Pierre.Oh!
超级狂野 太好了
Super sass. Yes. Yes!
欢迎卡特先生
#八只牡蛎
@格雷戈里杜普里 日默瓦和库特
#转发
马修 手♥机♥
你好 卡特先生 你看到了吗?
Bonjour, Monsieur Cadault. Did you see it?
艾米丽 你必须马上把照片删除
Emily, you have to take that photo down, now!
为什么?大家很喜欢啊
Why? It's doing great.
对 但那是在格雷戈里的照片墙上
Yes! But on Grégory's Instagram.
-你为什么这么小声地说他的名字? -艾米丽
Why are you whispering his name? - Emily!
你真的一无所知吗?
Are you really that clueless?
在皮尔中风前把它删除
Make it go away before Pierre has a stroke!
朱利恩 手♥机♥
嘿 朱利恩
Hey. Hey, Julien.
为什么格雷戈里艾略特杜普里 会坐在皮尔的头上?
Why is Grégory Elliot Duprée sitting on Pierre's face?
你为什么还要转发?
And why are you reposting it?
为什么你们都这么害怕? 有名人喜欢那个包啊
Why is everybody freaking out? A celebrity liked the bag.
那甚至引起了《巴黎竞赛》的注意 好吗?这是好事
Paris Match even picked it up. Okay? This is good.
这是噩梦 格雷戈里是皮尔的死对头
This is a nightmare! Grégory is Pierre's nemesis.
什么?天啊
What? Oh, my God.
也许我该直接私信格雷戈里 我刚和马修通了电♥话♥
Maybe I should DM Grégory. I got off the phone with Mathieu.
不 什么都别做 在法国 周末工作是违法的
No. Don't do anything! It's illegal to work on weekend in France.
好吧 你也太夸张了
Okay, well, now you're just being dramatic.
卢克 手♥机♥
艾米丽 你好 你还好吗?
Hello. How are you?
嗨 我在圣特罗佩 我想去那家夜♥总♥会♥
I'm in St Tropez. I want to stop by that club
我们给它寄过几箱香槟之父
we sent a couple of cases of Champére to.
它叫什么名来着?
What was it called?
不行 我们不允许在周末打工作电♥话♥
No, you know, we're not allowed to answer work calls on weekends.
-在萨维尔吗? -不是 是在法国
At Savoir? -No, in France.
-那太荒谬了 -那是法律规定
That's absurd.That's the law.
好吧 那它叫什么?弗洛里安D?
Okay, well, what was it called? Florian D?
不是 是洛朗G
Non, Laurent G.
但艾米丽 你是去圣特罗佩放松的 不是去工作
But, Emily, you go to St Tropez to party, not to work.
那就像去伊比沙岛报税一样
It's like going to Ibiza to do your taxes.
为什么我不能一石二鸟呢?
Well, why can't I do both?
听着 我已经在这里了 好吗? 不去看看的话太荒谬了
Look, I'm already here, okay? Not stopping by would be ridiculous.
不行 艾米丽 等等 艾米丽
No, Emily, wait. Emily!
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
菜单上的香槟之父在哪里?
Um, where is the Champére on the menu?
就在这里 看 香槟
Uh, it's written right here. Look. Champagne.
不 是香槟之父
No, Champére.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你是经理吗?
Are you the manager?
我是洛朗
I am Laurent.
天啊 洛朗G 天啊 很高兴认识你
Oh, my God! Laurent G! Oh, God, it's so nice to meet you.
我是萨维尔的艾米丽库珀
I'm Emily C. From Savoir.
你在萨维尔工作?
You work at Savoir?
是的 我想点一瓶 我们寄给你的香槟之父
Yes. I was trying to get a bottle of the Champére we sent you,
但它甚至都不在菜单上
but it's not even on the menu.
从地下室拿一瓶那垃圾酒来
Um, bring a bottle of that garbage from the basement.
谁派你来这里的?
Who sent you?
没谁 我只是碰巧在城里
No one. I just happen to be in town.
我想过来看看 香槟之父的促销活动进展如何
I thought I'd come by and see how the Champére promotion was going.
幸会 你会说法语吗?
Nice to meet you. Do you speak French?
我正在学 但…
I'm learning, but, uh…
学得有点慢
slowly.
一位在萨维尔工作的美国人 太有意思了
An American at Savoir. How interesting.
是的 确实如此
Oh, yes, well, it definitely has been.
我是和香槟之父的商家一起来的
So, I'm in town with the Champére client.
我很想带她来 看看你对该品牌所做的宣传
I'd love to bring her here, see how you're promoting the brand.
抱歉 我们今晚客满了 但你们可以站在吧台边
I'm sorry, we're very full tonight, but you're welcome to stand at the bar.
香槟之父
Champére.
不 不对 你应该让它喷射出来 而不是打开就喝
No! No, you're supposed to spray it. Not drink it.
所以它的味道才这么特殊
Well, that explains the taste.
我可以给你的员工 做个演示产品的指导吗?
May I give a tutorial to your staff on how to present the product?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表