剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
that he'd rather move away than accept my family's support?
男人和他们的自尊心 对 我完全理解
Oh, men and their egos. Yeah, I understand completely.
不光是钱的问题 他的表现很奇怪
It's not just about the money. He's acting weird.
比如 他留在这里
Like, he's staying here,
却不给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我到底发生了什么
and he didn't call me to say what's really going on.
我确定他只是在忙新餐厅的事
I'm sure he's just busy with the new restaurant.
不是
No.
应该另有隐情 我只是还不知道是什么
There is something else behind this. I just don't know yet what it is.
随便吧 我要去洗手间
Anyway, I'm going to les toilettes.
你们谁有1欧元可以给嘘嘘夫人?
Does anyone have a euro for la dame pipi?
什么夫人?
La dame who?
坐在厕所外面的女士
Uh, the woman who sits outside the loo.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
你和那主厨有一腿吧?
So you're having an affair with the chef, aren't you?
-没有 -他送你内衣 我记得那事
No. -He sent you lingerie. I remember.
那是个误会
That was a misunderstanding.
是啊 现在我们知道 他的品味从何而来了
Yeah, now we know where he got his good taste from.
安托万
Antoine.
这就说得通了
This is starting to make sense.
加百列不是为了我才留在巴黎的 好吗?卡蜜尔是我的好朋友
Gabriel is not staying in Paris for me. Okay? Camille is my friend.
这两件事毫不相干
Oh, those are two totally unrelated statements.
艾米丽 你正一点点地更像法国人
Oh, Emily, you're getting more French by the day.
我没跟加百列有一腿
I'm not having an affair with Gabriel.
实际上 我这周末 要和马修一起去圣特罗佩
You know, I'm actually going to St Tropez this weekend with Mathieu.
明白了 把注意力放在跟客户做♥爱♥上
Oh, I see. Focus on having sex with a client
这样就不会想着你朋友的男友了
to get your mind off your friend's boyfriend.
这些是新规则吗?
Are those the new rules?
天啊
Oh, my God.
帅哥
Garçon!
服务员 请给我一个烟灰缸 谢谢
Waiter, may I have an ashtray, please?
瓦卢瓦广场
敏迪:今晚别忘了邀请客人
艾米丽:我正努力呢
伙计们 你们今晚能来看看 我才华横溢的室友兼好友
Guys, can you come see my roommate and incredibly talented friend
在变装夜♥总♥会♥的表演吗?
perform in a drag club tonight?
-我讨厌变装 -不 她真的很有天赋
Oh, I hate drag. -No, she's really talented.
-她? -这很复杂
She? -It's complicated.
我正在准备我的第一次演讲 而你在分散我的注意力
You're distracting me while I'm preparing for one of my first presentations.
日默瓦行李箱
For Rimowa luggage.
-我能看看吗? -在会上你会听到的
Can I see? -You'll hear it in the meeting.
我喜欢变装表演 告诉我一声 我会去的
I love drag shows. Let me know, I'll be there.
太好了 我发信息告诉你细节
Great. I'll text you the details.
-好的 -好
Great. -Okay.
对于日默瓦这个知名品牌
For Rimowa, which is such an iconic brand,
我们想打造一场充满趣味的活动
we wanted to create a playful campaign
同时展示该系列产品 新鲜但经典的造型
while showcasing the line's fresh but classic styling.
我们的标语呢?
Our tagline?
“行李只向你敞开”
"Keep your baggage to yourself."
做好笔记 艾米丽
Take notes, Emily.
我们的想法是行李是私人且私密的
We want to lean into the idea of luggage as personal and intimate.
当然 日默瓦行李箱的安全性很高
And, of course, Rimowa is built securely enough
足以保守你的秘密
to carry your secrets safely.
人们会在他们行李中放的东西 我敢肯定你们能想象…
The things people pack in their I'm sure you can imagine...
这也是对我们私人行李的隐喻…
It's also a metaphor for our personal baggage...
对 我们懂
Yes. We understand.
我们想做点更豪华热闹的活动
We were hoping to do something a little noisier.
就像你们给皮尔库特设计的活动
Like what you did with Pierre Cadault.
也许我们可以和皮尔合作
Maybe we can do a collab with Pierre.
老式行李箱 俗气单品
Uh, a ringarde piece of luggage. Something really tacky.
那会很有趣的
That would be amusing.
你怎么想?皮尔和日默瓦的合作
What do you think? A collab with Pierre and Rimowa.
-我觉得是双赢 -我会和皮尔谈谈的
I think it's a win-win. -I'll talk to Pierre about it.
现在他很擅长合作款 这都多亏了你
Collabs are his thing now, thanks to you.
你觉得在巨大的手提箱上 印上他的脸怎么样?
What do you think about his face covering a gigantic suitcase?
你太懂如何迎合他的自负了 不是吗?
You certainly know how to play into his ego, don't you?
对了 我订了明天的夜车
By the way, I booked a night train tomorrow.
我们会有自己的卧铺车厢
We'll have our own couchettes.
是带床的那种车厢?
Like a couchette coucher?
没错 你现在对法语挺精通啊
Exactly. You do know a little French.
“床”是个常用语 大家都知道
Well, it's that phrase. Everyone knows it.
你想和我上♥床♥吗?
Do you want to sleep with me?
好吧 如果你坚持的话
Well, if you insist.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
迫不及待啊
Can't wait.
我刚和马修谈过了
I just spoke to Mathieu.
他会问皮尔和日默瓦合作的事
He's gonna ask Pierre about the collab with Rimowa.
希望成功吧
Fingers crossed.
我没找你帮忙 艾米丽 那是我的客户
I didn't ask for your help, Emily. It's my account.
我知道 功劳是你的
I know. And you'll get the credit.
新夏娃夜♥总♥会♥
我看了你填的表格 很多地方都空着
I looked at your paperwork. You left a lot blank.
我需要看一下你的工作许可证
I need to see your work permit.
工作许可证 我把它落在家里了
Oh... the work permit. I have it at home.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, right.
在我看到它之前 你只能去收小费
Until I see it, you'll be working for tips.
在厕所外面
Outside the toilets.
-嗨 我拿一下我的外套 -嗨 当然可以
Hi, let me grab my coat. -Hi. Sure.
天啊 你的公♥寓♥好漂亮 我之前从没来过这里
Oh, my God! Your apartment is so cute. I've never been here before.
谢谢 两个人住有点挤
Oh, thank you. It's a little tight for two people.
我喜欢小厨房♥
I love the location.
我一看到煎蛋锅就会想起加百列
I can't even see an omelet pan without thinking of Gabriel.
他有一个这样的锅
He had one just like that.
所有法式锅看起来都很像
All French pans look alike.
锅上有名字的首字母…
He actually had his initials on it and--
-我们要迟到了 快走吧 -好的
We're gonna be late. Come on. -Oh, sure.
敏迪:别来了 今晚一点也不美好
掌声送给克劳德特莫内特
Please give it up for Claudette Monette.
都过了这么久了 我们什么时候能看到敏迪?
You know, it's been a while. When do we get to see Mindy?
我不知道 但我想去厕所
I don't know, but I wanna go to the bathroom.
-我不想错过她的表演 -等等
I don't want to miss her. -Wait.
这是我欠你的1欧元
Here is the euro I owe you.
给嘘嘘夫人
For la dame pipi.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
敏迪
Mindy!
艾米丽 我跟你说了不要来了
Emily, I told you not to come!
你是嘘嘘夫人?
You're la dame pipi?
我…没有文件 这是他们能给我的最好的工作
I... Without papers,this is the best they could offer me.
值得吗?
Is it worth it?
他们答应让我唱首歌♥
Well, they promised me a song.
当然咯 我还是便便夫人
I'm also la dame poo-poo. It comes with the territory.
现在 有请女厕…
And now,straight from the toilettes...
糟糕 到我了 快点上厕所
Merde. That's me. Pee fast!
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎我们的
Please welcome and give a round of applause to our very own
嘘嘘夫人
Dame Pipi!
请向嘘嘘夫人表达你的爱 演出是不是很精彩?
Please show your love for la dame pipi! Wasn't that amazing?
我是敏迪
I'm Mindy,
我整晚都在洗手间 来找我吧
I'll be in le room pipi all night, so find me!
你太厉害了
You were incredible!
小心
Oh, careful.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
20欧元 谢谢 拜拜
Oh, €20. Thank you, bye.
-她是女人 对吗? -没错
She's a woman, right? -Definitely.
不管怎样 性别不重要
Either way, it doesn't matter.
勇敢上吧
You go, all right!
你每晚都要坐在厕所外面吗?
Do you have to sit outside the toilets every night?
只要他们让我唱歌♥就没关系
As long as they let me sing, I'm good.
对了 有人给了我一份摇♥头♥丸♥
By the way, someone tipped me with a tab of ecstasy.
或者是法国薄荷糖 我不确定
Or a French Tic Tac, I'm not sure.
谢谢你们今晚的招待 我很需要分分心
Well, thank you guys for tonight. I needed this.
灯还亮着 他还在 你为什么不去和他谈谈呢?
The lights are on. He's still there. Why don't you go talk to him?
如果他想挽回我 他就要为之努力
If he wants me back, he's gonna have to work for it.
好吧
Okay.
-再见 -晚安
Good evening. -Goodnight.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表