剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
♪ Bonsoir, enchantée Your hands on my face ♪
♪ Embrasse-moi, mon soleil Say you'd die for me baby... ♪
-太好听了 -我知道
So good. I know.
♪ So long, la vie en rose ♪
♪ Even with the mighty stars ♪
♪ The things we love Don't always turn to gold ♪
♪ But if we never try we'll never know ♪
♪ What we could be ♪
♪ Bonsoir, enchantée... ♪
很好
Okay, okay. Whoo!
♪ Embrasse-moi, mon soleil Say you'd die for me, baby ♪
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love the song.
上啊 哥们
Get it, my man!
好了
Et voilà.
银行说电汇将在上午完成
The bank said the wire transfer will be complete in the morning.
敬你的新冒险
To your new adventure.
敬洛朗G
And to Laurent G.
现在它全是你的了
It's all yours now.
它是我们一起开的 你永远都是它的一部分
We started it together. You will always be part of it.
精神层面
In spirit.
现在它真的属于你了
And now it really belongs to you.
这是理所应当的
As it should.
谢谢你这么快赶来解决这件事
Thank you for coming so quickly to settle this.
不用谢
Of course.
我为你骄傲 希薇
I'm proud of you, Sylvie.
你知道我总喜欢找借口来巴黎
And you know I always love an excuse to come to Paris.
你讨厌这座城市
You hate the city.
并不是全都讨厌
Not all of it.
我本来想多留几天的
I was thinking of staying a few more days.
也许我们可以去跳舞
Maybe we could go dancing.
我忘记了我有多喜欢和你跳舞
I forgot how much I enjoy dancing with you.
我想你在圣特罗佩有很多舞伴
I think you have plenty of partners in St Tropez.
接下来 你就会向我提出离婚
Next thing you know, you'll be asking me for a divorce.
拜托 我觉得你过来一次 签这些文件就够多了 不是吗?
Please. I think this is enough paperwork for one visit, don't you?
没错
Exactly.
敬你
To you.
敬我们
And to us.
不管是谁 无论如何 我们永远是彼此的依靠
Always being there for each other. No matter who. No matter what.
敬我们
To us.
大家好 欢迎
Bonjour, bienvenue.
谢谢大家能来
Thank you all for coming.
这场时装秀里的单品 是我们曾被告诫要藏起来的
This show is full of pieces we've been told to keep hidden.
我们被灌输要塑造体型的观念
We're impressed upon to enhance our bodies,
但却不准谈论身体
but we're not supposed to talk about it.
这一系列就是为了让人们看到
Well, this collection was designed to be seen.
这一系列就是要华丽而耀眼
This collection was designed to be loud!
我想邀请
I would love to welcome
一位非常亲密的朋友兼导师
a very dear friend and mentor
他教会了我要创造今天这一系列
who taught me everything I needed to unlearn
需要抛弃的一切陈旧观念
to create this collection today.
我相信他此刻就在现场
I believe that he's here with us now.
皮尔库特
Pierre Cadault.
皮尔?你在哪里?
Pierre? Where are you?
皮尔库特
到底怎么回事?不是这么安排的啊
What the hell's going on? This isn't in the timeline.
华丽出场啊
You magnificent bitch.
国王万岁
Long live the King!
好了 前戏就到此为止 女士们、先生们
Well, now that that's over, mesdames et messieurs,
“蛋糕诱惑”来了
Let Them Eat Cake.
太好了
Bravo!
你以后都不要再带人 来看我的时装秀了
Well, this is the last time you get a plus-one to one of my shows.
如果这是你感谢我救了场 那不用客气
If that's a thank you for saving your ass, you're welcome.
顺便说一句 这创意太有才了
And by the way, it was genius.
格雷戈里 我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒
Grégory, Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group.
我喜欢这场时装秀 我喜欢孕妇装
I loved the show, I loved the maternity wear,
我每件都订了
I'm ordering everything. Mmm!
这个突然冒出来的是谁? 我要怎么躲开她?
Who is this pop-up ad and how do I block it?
格雷戈里需要去媒体那边 这样他们才能对他进行更多宣传
Uh, Madeline, Grégory needs to get to the press line so they can gush over him some more.
当然
Of course. D'accord.
皮尔 你的出场方式太惊人了
Oh, Pierre, that was an incredible entrance.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
库特先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr. Cadault, what an honor.
我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒
Je suis Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group.
我知道你是谁
I'm sure you are.
我想我也应该恭喜你
I suppose I should congratulate you as well.
演出相当壮观
This is quite a spectacle.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. Mmm. Merci.
这比你为我做的、或即将做的 任何营销都盛大
It's much grander than anything you've ever done for me, or ever will.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
-我要炒了萨维尔 -什么?
I'm firing Savoir. What?
我还以为一切都好 你来看时装秀了
I... I thought everything was okay. You... you came to the show.
库特是一家法国时装公♥司♥
Cadault is a French fashion house.
它需要法式感性来保持最高格调
It needs a French sensibility to operate at its highest level.
根据目前的情况来看 萨维尔已经不再符合这一标准
And judging by the look of things, that is no longer Savoir.
不
No, no, no.
库特先生 不如让我请你吃晚饭吧?
Mr. Cadault, why don't you let me take you to dinner?
我相信我们能达成共识
I'm sure we can reach an understanding.
亲爱的 你可以随你心意 说任何带口音的法语
Darling, you can speak all the badly-accented French you like,
但我永远无法理解你 你也永远无法理解我
but I will never understand you and you will never understand me.
皮尔库特刚炒了萨维尔 我以为你说过你搞定他了
Pierre Cadault just fired Savoir. I thought you said you were handling him.
我应你的要求说服他来参加活动
I convinced him to come to the event at your request.
现在如果你想怪谁 玛德琳 就怪你自己吧
Now if you want to blame someone, Madeline, just blame yourself.
原来如此
That's it.
我一直忍♥着 因为艾米丽向我保证你值得我这样做
I've been holding off because Emily assured me you were worth the trouble,
但你一直是这种不服从 和不尊重的语气
but this constant insubordination and... and disrespectful tone,
我受够了
well, it's just enough.
我要安排你去芝加哥做全面评估
I'm scheduling you for a 360 review in Chicago.
不用这么麻烦了
Let me save you the calendar space.
我要辞职
I'm resigning.
什么?
What? -
-什么? -那太好了
What? - That's terrific.
不 说真的 太谢谢你了 这样我的工作就更简单了
No, truly. Merci beaucoup. You're making my job easier,
没有你 办公室的工作 会进行得更顺利
and the office will operate smoother without you.
办公室的人跟我一起走
The office is coming with me.
这是什么?
What's this?
-我们都辞职 -我们所有人
We quit. All of us.
就当是一场法国革命吧
Consider it a French revolution.
等等 希薇 等一下
Wait, Sylvie, wait. Why...
你为什么要这么做? 为什么没人告诉我?
Why are you doing this? Why didn't any of you tell me?
这不是私事 艾米丽 这是公事
This isn't personal, Emily. It's business.
圆顶餐厅
他们一句话也没说就抛弃了我
They all just abandoned me without saying a word.
那太过分了
That's mad.
你们是要雇新员工
Are you going to have to hire a whole new staff,
还是要关了法国办事处?
or are they gonna close the French office altogether?
我不知道 现在一切都悬而未决
I don't know. Everything's up in the air right now.
我讨厌这样
I hate that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不是为此道歉 只是…
I'm not sorry for that, it's just...
天啊 时机太不巧了
God, this is such shit timing.
怎么了?
What is it?
那晚我本来想告诉你的 但你看起来很紧张那场活动
I was going to tell you the other night, but you seemed stressed about your event.
阿尔菲 怎么了?
Alfie, what's going on?
让我来这里的那个项目结束了
The project that brought me here ended.
一周前我就该回伦敦了
I was supposed to be back in London a week ago.
我已经尽量拖延了
I've been dragging my feet for as long as I could.
但你讨厌这里
But you hate it here.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
但我留下是因为我想…
But I stayed because I wanted to...
我想看看…
Well, I was trying to figure...
豁出去了 我是为你留下来的
Fuck it. I stayed for you.
是吗?
You did?
因为我想看看我们俩的关系
Because I want to see if this, we,
能不能有进展
could be something.
我想我们可以做到
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表