剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
当然可以
By all means.
我就不打扰你工作了
I will leave you to your, uh, work.
好的
Okay.
-我需要你们的帮助 -好的
I need your help. Okay.
像那样摇晃 好
Comme ça. Comme ça.
然后拍我 好的
And then, film me. Okay.
等等 后退一点
Hold on. Back, back, back.
好了 喷射吧
Um, okay. Spray away!
希薇?
Sylvie?
谢谢
Merci beaucoup.
-我们得拍张照 -再拍一张?
We need to take a photo.Another one?
-好的 -嗯 再拍一张
Okay.Yeah, another one.
-我来拿东西 好的 -谢谢
I'm going to take this, okay.Thanks.
茄子 完美
Cheese! Perfect.
-好了 -好的
Okay.Okay.
您好
Bonjour.
您好 欢迎来到费拉角大酒店
Bonjour. Welcome to Grand Hôtel du Cap Ferrat.
-请出示您的护照 -好的
Passports, please.Sure.
-这个 不是 那是…不 -谢谢
This, oh, no, that's… No. Mmm-hmm.-Merci.
-给您 -谢谢
There you go.Thank you.
我们预订了客房♥ 名字是库珀或卡特
So we have a reservation under the name of Cooper or Cadault.
-给您 谢谢 -谢谢
Here you are. Thanks.Thank you.
-给您 陈女士 -非常感谢
Here you are, Ms. Chen.Merci beaucoup.
需要的话 我很乐意为您提供帮助
Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
我推荐了几家您父亲入住时
I recommended restaurants that your father enjoyed
非常喜欢的餐厅
when he stayed with us.
我爸爸在这里住过?
Um, my father was here?
是的 我想是两周之前
Oui. Two weeks ago, I believe.
对 两周前 是的 我…我当然知道
Right, two weeks ago.Yeah. I… Of course I knew that.
-谢谢你 女士 -谢谢 日安
Thank you very much, madame.Thank you. Have a nice day.
-艾米丽 -艾米丽
Emily! -Emily!
天啊
Oh, my God!
嗨 你们旅行愉快吗?
Yay! Hi! How was your trip?
很开心 拜托帮我拿一下 我要去趟洗手间 拜拜
So fun. Hold this, please. I'm going to pee. Bye.
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi.Hi.
-嗨 你没事吧? -没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
我就是太累了 从我跟她碰面后 她一直都很兴奋
Yeah, I'm wiped out. She's been on one since I picked her up.
她不停地发日志
She keeps posting stories non-stop,
然后每五分钟就要看看 谁看了她的日志
and then checking to see who's viewed them every five minutes.
她想知道加百列有没有看到 这是好事
She wants to know if Gabriel's seeing them. That's a good thing.
她还跟我说了十次某个性感的艺术商
She also told me ten times about some hot art dealer
还有某个总和她调情的意大利帅哥
and some gorgeous Italian who always flirts with her,
所以我觉得她只想立马找个人上♥床♥
so I think she just wants to get laid, like, now.
不 这应该是一次有趣的女生之旅
Oh. No. This is supposed to be like a fun girls' trip.
好吗?不允许男生参与
Uh…-Okay? No boys allowed.
-所以等她回巴黎的时候… -他们会复合
So by the time she gets back to Paris-- -They'll get back together.
你就不用和她男朋友上♥床♥了
You'll have magically unslept with her boyfriend.
那我们要做什么?
So what are we doing?
我去了卖♥♥你家香槟的海滩俱乐部
I visited the beach club that's selling your family champagne,
那里很有趣 所以我想我们可以一起吃晚饭
and it's super fun, so I thought that we could get dinner
然后去那里做个小宣传
and then go there after for a little promo.
-很好 但我们不是来这里工作的 -没错
Sweet. But we're not here to work, right? -Mmm. No. No. Yeah. Mmm.
好了 各位 这里有位收藏家 他在山上有一栋很棒的房♥子
Okay, guys, there is a collector who has an amazing house in the hills.
-他会举办绝妙的派对 -但我们订了晚餐
He throws legendary soirées.But we've got a dinner reservation.
-拉加齐之家? -对
Are you talking about the Ragazzi house? -Yes!
那些派对上过画册
There is a coffee-table book about those parties!
或者我们可以去做品牌推广 那也很有趣
Or we could do brand promotion. That's fun too.
不可能 我们要去派对
There is no way. We're going to that party.
只有一个办法能让你忘掉一个男人
There is only one way to get a guy out of your system.
-和另一个男人上♥床♥ 没错 -是的
You have sex with another one. Yeah! -Exactly!
叔叔 这位是来自萨维尔的朱利恩
Uncle, this is Julien from Savoir.
我不接待访客 我现在很脆弱
I'm not receiving visitors. I am very fragile right now.
库特先生 我是来为这次失误道歉的
Monsieur Cadault, I would like to apologize for this mistake.
失误?
Mistake?
这是蓄意攻击 他很清楚自己在做什么
This was a calculated attack. He knew exactly what he was doing.
虽然这是人尽皆知的事 但艾米丽刚进入奢侈品行业
Everyone knows. But Emily is new to the luxury world.
她不知道您和格雷戈里的恩怨
She had no idea about your feud with Grégory.
她很善于吸引人们的注意 但她没有把握好
She is very good at grabbing attention, but she hasn't grasped
我们在时尚界必须处理的微妙关系
the delicate relationships we have to navigate in the fashion world.
那就得有人 在她永远毁了库特的名誉前
Well, then someone needs to get a grasp of her
好好管住她
before she ruins the Cadault name forever.
终止与那白♥痴♥合作的声明在哪里?
Where is the statement renouncing that imbecile?
我们的公♥关♥部 正在跟《巴黎竞赛》商谈
Our publicist is already speaking to Paris Match.
-那是个糟糕的主意 -网上的那个帖子也很糟糕
That's a bad idea.So was that post.
还有那个行李箱
And the luggage.
真的吗?艾米丽说你很喜欢那个箱子
Really? Emily said you quite liked the bag.
我说它很有趣 俗气
I said it was fun. Cheesy.
也许我们不用让整个品牌 都走俗气的路线 对吗?
Well. Perhaps we needn't drown the entire brand in cheese, right?
告诉我为什么我不该回应
Tell me why I shouldn't respond.
你的对手还想从你这里分得一杯羹
Your rival still wants a piece of you.
就目前而言 格雷戈里所表现出来的 不是胜利者风范
Grégory doesn't look triumphant, he looks desperate.
而是绝望
For now.
但如果你做出回应 就会显得防御心强 小肚鸡肠
But if you react, you look defensive and small.
给我在里兹酒店订张桌子
Get me a table at the Ritz.
我们三个得好好想想
We need to think. The three of us.
-你要来吗? -要
Are you coming? -Uh, yes!
-卡蜜尔 亲爱的 -罗科
Camille, ma chérie.Rocco!
看看你 你真漂亮
You're gorgeous.
很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
她们是我的朋友 艾米丽和敏迪
So, those are my friends, Emily and Mindy.
感谢您的邀请 您的房♥子太棒了
Thank you so much for having us. Your house is amazing.
就像书的封面一样
It's just like the book cover.
不过汤姆哈迪没在跳板上做瑜伽
Except Tom Hardy isn't doing yoga on the diving board.
罗曼
Uh, Romain!
-过来 大家伙 -是 怎么了?
Come here, big guy.Yes, what's up?
罗曼 这位是卡蜜尔 卡蜜尔 这是罗曼
Romain, this is Camille. Camille, Romain.
-你好 -罗曼是从米兰来的
Bonsoir.Romain is visiting from Milan.
-幸会 -幸会
Enchanté.Enchantée.
罗科给你看过霍克尼的新画了吗?
Has Rocco showed you the new Hockney already?
-它在娱乐室 -你又弄了一幅霍克尼的画?
It's in the game room.You got another Hockney?
-你上瘾了 知道吗? -我知道
You have an addiction, you know that? -I know. I know. I know.
-失陪 -没关系
Sorry. Sure.
嘿 罗曼?罗曼
Um, hey, uh, Romain? Romain.
-什么事? -嗨
Yes? - Hi.
你能帮我们拍张照片吗?
Um, would you snap a photo of us?
-好 当然可以 -好的 谢谢
Yeah, sure.Okay, thank you!
好了…
Okay…
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我数三 一、二…
On three. One, two-- Oh.
有人在给你打电♥话♥ 加百列是谁?
Someone's calling. Who's Gabriel?
-加百列给你打电♥话♥? -肯定是打错了
Gabriel is calling you? -Must be a butt dial.
-挂了吧 -对 我们拍照
Decline it.Yeah. Let's go.
好的 我再数一遍 一、二…
Okay, I do it again. One, two…
加百列 手♥机♥
他又打来了
He's calling again.
我不认识他 但我觉得他真的想找你
I don't know the guy, but I think he really wants you.
-不 不是的 -就是
No, he doesn't! - He does.
-接电♥话♥ -好 喂?
Just answer it! -Okay! Okay. Hello?
-为什么卡蜜尔和你在圣特罗佩? -对 不是 她就在这里
Why is Camille with you in St Tropez? -Oh, yeah, no, she's right here!
我们要过女生周
We're on a little girls' weekend.
他只是想问问你的情况 我想他看到了你的日志
He's asking about you.I think he saw your stories. Hmm.
我以为你是和马修一起去的 发生什么事了?
I thought you were going with Mathieu. Did something happen?
-你想和她通话吗? -不想
Did you wanna talk to her? - No.
不 为什么你不愿跟我说说话?
No, and why won't you talk to me?
-这里真的很吵 -艾米丽…
It's really loud in here! -Emily…
抱歉 等我们回到城里再跟你联♥系♥ 好吗?再见
Sorry, I'll talk to you when we get back to the city. Okay? Bye.
-嘿 你还好吗? -我没事
Hey, are you okay? -I'm fine.
别再提他的名字了 好吗?
Just don't mention his name again. All right?
-嗯 当然没问题 -我想去看看霍克尼的画
Yeah, no, deal.I want to see the Hockney.
-没问题 这边走 -谢谢
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表