剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我觉得你和艾米丽很般配
I think you're a good match for Emily.
在经历了那个戏剧性事件后
After all of that drama.
我很高兴看到现在一切尘埃落定 你知道吗?
I'm so glad to see things are settled now. You know?
当然
Sure, uh...
不 你是什么意思?
No. What do you mean?
就是跟主厨和他女友的那场闹剧
Just that whole fiasco with the chef and the chef's girlfriend.
那场生日派对 我还以为有人死定了
I mean, that birthday party, I thought someone was going to get killed.
每个来巴黎的人都想来一场三人行
Everybody comes to Paris and wants a ménage à trois.
事情不像看上去那么简单
It's not as simple as it seems.
可怜的艾米丽 她不知道
Poor Emily, she couldn't have known
主厨会给她带来 那样的戏剧性事件和心痛
that chef would bring her all that drama and heartache.
她是个好姑娘 应该得到幸福
She's a good girl. She deserves to be happy.
-你说的是加百列吗? -对
Are you talking about Gabriel? -Yeah.
他俩之间有什么吗?
Are you saying something's going on between them?
没有
Non. Non, non, non.
但抱歉 你知道的 我的英语不太好
But sorry, you know, my English is not so good.
我听着相当好啊 伙计
It sounds pretty good to me, mate.
不
Non, non, non.
我的英语很糟糕
My English is terrible.
我不知道我在说什么
I have no idea what I'm saying. Attention...
我…我在说什么?
Whoa... I...What am I saying?
我要去洗手间 厕所 你知道吗?
I have to go to the bathroom. Toilets, you know?
该死
Fuck!
忘了…
Forget, uh...
我不知道要说什么
I didn't know what to say.
她对我用了某种奇怪的法国性逻辑
She used some sort of weird French sexual logic on me
打败了我的论据
to shut down my case.
艾米丽 我被吓坏了 而且很担心
Emily, I'm... I'm just very freaked out. I'm concerned.
如果这是真的 我都不确定 希薇是否该在公♥司♥工作
If this is real, I'm not even sure that Sylvie should be working at the firm.
我认为我们不该草率下结论
I don't think we should jump to any conclusions.
我不会鲁莽行事 这可能只是冰山一角
I won't jump the gun. We need intel. This could be the tip of the iceberg!
你不该先试着跟希薇谈谈吗?
Shouldn't you try and talk to Sylvie first?
-什么? -也许我们应该相信她
What? -Maybe give her the benefit of the doubt.
不 她会试图掩盖的 我需要你的帮助
No, she's just gonna try to cover it up. I'm gonna need your help.
我?你想让我♥干♥什么?
Me? What do you want me to do?
你跟那个高个子是朋友 对吗? 卢克?他是叫这个名字吧?
You're friends with the tall one, right? Luc? Is that his name?
想办法从他嘴里套出一些账单信息
Try to get some account billing information out of him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
吉尔伯特集团 可能收♥购♥了一家做假账的公♥司♥
Gilbert Group may have bought a company that's cooked the books.
在弄清楚到底是怎么回事之前 我将不得不留在这里
I'm gonna have to stick around here until I figure out what's going on.
不 对不起
Oh. Are you-- -No.Oh, I'm sorry.
我觉得不太舒服 我得出去了 我想是龙涎香的缘故
I don't feel well. I've got to get out of here. I think it was the ambergris.
也许这次我们应该慢慢来
Maybe we should take things slow on this one.
我熟悉你这个表情
Oh, I know that look.
艾米丽 别担心 无论怎样 你都会没事的
Em, don't worry. You're gonna be okay, no matter what.
我会罩着你的 姑娘
I got you, girl.
敏迪 抱歉把事情弄得一团乱
Mindy, sorry for being so messy.
不知道这还有没有意义 但伯努瓦完成了你的歌♥
If it means anything, Benoît finished your song.
你仍然激励着他
You still inspire him.
敏迪的歌♥ 音频文件
-嘿 -我一直在找你
Hey.Been looking for you.
抱歉 我遇到了工作危机
Sorry. Work crisis.
我能问你点事吗?你能说实话吗?
Can I ask you something? And you'll be honest?
当然
Of course.
你和加百列之间有什么吗?
Was there something going on between you and Gabriel?
你跟我说过你们只是朋友
You told me you guys were just friends.
后来我听到了 你那个头发乱糟糟的同事的唠叨
Then I got an earful from that mad scientist guy you work with.
我宁愿听你亲口说
I'd rather just hear it from you.
我们是有过一段
We had a moment.
但那没什么 好吗?
But it was nothing. Okay?
甚至在开始前就结束了
It was over before it even began.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
我可不想当别人的替代品
'Cause I'm not interested in playing second fiddle to some other guy.
如果是这样 现在就告诉我
If that's the case, just tell me now.
我不知道你这么爱吃醋
Didn't know you were the jealous type.
说真的 加百列是过去时了 我们只是朋友
Seriously, Gabriel is in the past. We're just friends.
很好
Good.
因为我希望我们不只是玩玩而已
Because I hope that we're not just playing games with each other
因为我们都身处这个陌生的城市
because we're both in this foreign city
有时事情看起来有点不真实
and sometimes things can seem a little unreal.
因为就我而言 现在对你的感觉
Because the way I'm starting to feel about you, for me,
是真的
it is real.
所以不管你感受如何 不管你做什么
So however you feel, whatever you do,
一定要告诉我真♥相♥
just tell me the truth.
♪ You were lost out in the woods ♪
♪ But you were already home ♪
♪ But you were already home ♪
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表