剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
非常好
So good!
但也许该让食物快点上
But, um, the food should probably come here soon,
因为酒都喝了一轮了
because the drinks came and went.
我喊得太大声了吗?
Am I screaming?
对 这里是不是太吵了?
Uh, yeah, did it get a little loud in here?
没有 这里很有意思 不吵
No. It's getting fun, not loud.
看看四周 人们都很开心
Look around, people are enjoying themselves.
-也许是有点太吵了 失陪一下 -好
Uh, maybe a little too much. Excuse me. -Okay.
嗨
Hi.
我几乎听不到点菜的声音 你还说一切都在掌控之中
I can barely hear the orders. You had everything under control.
我无法控制音量
I don't have control over the volume.
但你做得很棒
But you're doing great.
《费加罗报》的卡罗琳好像吃完了
Looks like Caroline from Le Figaro is finished.
现在也许是去打招呼的好时机
Now might be a good time to say "hi."
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
开张之夜 就把这当作一个派对吧
Opening night. Maybe just treat it more like a party.
你也许很有天赋 但在这么混乱的环境中无法享用美食
You may have talent, but no dish is worth this chaos.
抱歉
My apologies.
这里不是餐厅 而是夜店
This isn't a restaurant. This is a fucking nightclub,
这正是安托万一直想要的
which is exactly what Antoine wanted all along.
你知道吗?我受够了
Do you know what? I'm done.
等等
Wait!
我的主厨刚走了吗?
Did my chef just walk out the door?
-他非常失望 -失望?
He's pretty upset. -Upset?
你可以告诉他别回来了 巴黎的主厨一抓一大把
Well, you can tell him to keep walking. Chefs are a dime a dozen in Paris.
怎么了?
What's going on?
加百列不干了
Well, Gabriel just quit,
我觉得与此同时 安托万把他炒了
and I think Antoine just fired him at the same time.
可真够乱的
This is a mess.
我经历过这样的事 好吗?
Um... I've been there before, okay?
又有自尊问题 又担心害怕 但都会过去的
It's a combination of ego and fear, it will pass.
你和安托万谈谈 我去和加百列说 好吗?
You talk to Antoine, I'll talk to Gabriel. Right?
谢谢
Thank you.
加百列
Gabriel!
安托万太过分了 他不知道自己在做什么
I can't believe Antoine! He doesn't know what he's doing!
他傲慢自大 他以前从没开过餐厅
He's arrogant! He's never run a restaurant before!
好了 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
你当然更懂经营餐厅 但你需要他
Of course you know more about running a restaurant, but you need him.
别毁了这个机会
Don't ruin this opportunity.
我知道这是你一直想要的
I know this is what you've always wanted.
除非那已经变了 但我认为没有
Unless it has changed. But I don't think it has.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
你能犯的最大的错误 就是因为此刻遇到点困难
The biggest mistake would be throwing away something that means so much to you
就放弃对你来说很重要的东西
because things are hard right now.
听着 安托万 我只是不想让你犯错
Look, Antoine, I just don't want you to make a mistake.
你可以买♥♥任何一栋楼 雇任何厨师
You could've bought any building and hired any cook
大声播放音乐
and pumped music in.
但你买♥♥下这里是因为加百列
But you bought this place because of Gabriel.
也许他太年轻了 无法承受这一切
Maybe he's too young and this isn't something he can handle.
或者他想要一家安静的小餐馆
Or maybe he wants a quiet little restaurant.
我想要这样的餐厅
This is what I want.
你的朋友看起来乐在其中
Your friend seems to like it.
我们的顾客性感而有趣 这就是拉芙品牌
We have a sexy, fun crowd. This is the Lavaux brand.
好 我有个主意
Okay, here's an idea.
11点之前这里是餐厅 之后就是夜♥总♥会♥
Um, we keep it a restaurant until 11:00, and then it's a club.
这是同时满足两种需求的最佳选择
It's the best of both worlds.
听起来很合理
That sounds reasonable.
如果加百列决定回来 我们就谈谈这件事
If Gabriel decides to come back, we'll have something to discuss.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
下来
Get down!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我去外面透了透气 厨房♥里太热了
I was, uh, taking a break outside. The kitchen is too hot.
我明白
I understand.
今晚很成功 对吗?
What a successful night, right?
对 来的人比我们预期的多得多
Yeah. So many more people than we were expecting.
是的 但音乐声太吵了 我刚告诉DJ把音量调小了
Yes, but the music is too loud. I was just telling the DJ to turn it down.
从现在开始 到11点结束晚餐服务 音量都不会再变大
And from now on, it won't get turned up until the dinner service ends at 11:00.
我喜欢这个主意 好的
I like that idea. Yeah.
很好
Great.
非常感谢你能在这里
Thank you so much for being here.
-不客气 -不客气
Of course. -Of course.
谢谢 我喜欢你的公♥寓♥
Thank you. I like your apartment.
我喜欢你在我的公♥寓♥里
I like you in my apartment.
那是你当模特的时候吗?
Is that you, back when you were modeling?
不 那不是我
No, that's not me.
是我拍的
I took that.
我的一个朋友在阿姆斯特丹 开了一家摩托车咖啡馆…
A friend of mine opened a motorcycle café in Amsterdam and, uh...
他让我给他拍几张展示的照片
Yeah, he asked me to take some pictures of him to display.
你们荷兰人 喜欢咖啡和摩托车 对吗?
You Dutch like your coffee and your bikes, huh?
那也是我第一次拍照赚钱 所以我把它摆了出来
It was also the first time I got paid taking photos, so I display it.
你知道吗?我们下周有个时尚拍摄
You know what? We have a fashion shoot next week
我们还在找摄影师
and we're still looking for someone.
-是吗? -对
Oh, yeah? -Yep.
是韦士柏和迪奥的合作系列 有一大笔预算
It's Vespa in collaboration with Dior. It's a very big budget.
-你觉得你能应付得来吗? -我想我可以
You think you can handle that? -I think I could.
那这份工作是你的了
Then it's yours.
真的吗?
Really? -Mmm-hmm.
那太棒了 希薇
That's amazing, Sylvie.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
开张之夜的照片登上了《这里 》
Pictures of opening night came out in Voici!
我想活动很顺利
I guess it went well.
我知道 一片赞扬声 你晚上过得怎么样?
Oh, I know. No complaints. How was your night?
巧克力面包和苹果馅饼
Pain au chocolat and apple turnover.
她一定非常满意
She must be very satisfied.
你好 朱利恩?我是格哈德
Hello, Julien? It's Gerhard.
-日安 -你好
Guten Tag. - Bonjour.
虽然挺不容易 但我说服了艾伦去拍摄 谢谢
It wasn't easy, but I convinced Ellen to do the shoot. Merci.
-那太好了 我非常高兴 -我知道
Ah, that's wonderful. I'm so happy. - I know.
我已经打电♥话♥给韦士柏 咨♥询♥预算的事了
I already called Vespa to check about the budget.
虽然艾伦不关心 但预算很合适
Well, not that Ellen cares, but it's suitable.
-所以客户同意吗? -同意 他们当然同意
So the client's on board? - Of course!
对 他们为什么不同意?
Why wouldn't they be?
-好 朱利恩? -在
Oh, yeah, Julien? - Yes.
你一定要找个时间来汉堡
You must come to Hamburg sometime.
这里绝对是宝藏之地
It's an absolute treasure.
我要宣布一个重大消息
I've got some very big news.
我在皮尔的杂♥志♥拍摄中 遇到了艾伦冯恩沃斯
I ran into Ellen von Unwerth at Pierre's magazine shoot
并说服了她为韦士柏的广♥告♥拍照
and talked her into doing the Vespa campaign!
真的吗?你太厉害了
Really? That's huge!
我的名单上就有艾伦 她拍摄了 骑在扫帚上的阿德瑞娜利玛
Ellen was on my list. She shot Adriana Lima straddling a broom.
抱歉 我忘了告诉你们
Sorry, I forgot to tell you,
我们已经找到摄影师了
we already have a photographer for the shoot.
-是谁? -埃里克德格鲁特
Who? -Erik DeGroot.
你是说那个游览船上的 派对摄影师吗?
You mean the party photographer from the bateau-mouche?
-对 -但我让艾伦…
Yes. -But I have Ellen--
我相信我说得很清楚了
I believe I made myself clear.
希薇为什么宁愿选择那个业余摄影师 也不选艾伦冯恩沃斯?
Why on earth Sylvie would choose that amateur over Ellen von Unwerth?
他也就比狗仔强一点吧
He's one step up from a paparazzi.
因为点心
The viennoiserie.
你看到她今早带来什么了吗?
Did you see what she brought this morning?
她跟他上♥床♥了吗?
Is she sleeping with him?
难以置信
Ah, unbelievable!
艾伦的经纪人认为这是板上钉钉的事 他已经打电♥话♥给韦士柏了
Ellen's agent thinks it's a done deal. He's already called Vespa.
-你要去哪儿? -跳塞纳河
Where are you going? -To throw myself in the Seine.
请进 什么事?
Yes, what is it?
我想跟进一下关于摄影师的讨论
I wanted to follow up on that photographer discussion.
什么讨论?
What discussion?
考虑到我们也许 能请艾伦冯恩沃斯拍摄
Given that we might have Ellen von Unwerth,
我希望你的判断不会被
I would hope your judgment isn't being clouded
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表