剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我不知道你们两个…认识
I had no idea that you two were… acquainted.
在过去的20多年里 我们经历过比这糟糕得多的事
We have endured far worse in more than 20 years.
她那时是什么样的人?
What was she like back then?
她很幽默 还很潇洒
She was fun. And wild.
她会睡上一整天 晚上熬夜
She would sleep all day. Stay up all night.
她总是在包里放比基尼 以防万一
And she always had a bikini in her purse, just in case.
无法想象
I… I cannot imagine that.
但那还不够
But it wasn't enough.
她想要事业 所以搬去了巴黎
She wanted a career, so she moved to Paris.
她的口音变了
Her accent changed.
她也变了
She changed.
-她让我想起了你 -不 这话你可别跟她说
She reminds me a bit of you.No, you should not tell her that.
也别说我来过这里
Or that I was here.
可能太迟了
It might be too late.
走吧 我来搞定她
Go. I'll take care of her.
嘿 这不是你吃馅饼的地方吗?
Hey, isn't this your tarte place?
对 我想是这里
Oh, yeah, I guess it is.
你想来这里的话 可以直接说的
You could've said you wanted to come here.
我想在水边吃午餐 仅此而已
I wanted lunch by the water, that's it.Mmm-hmm.
既然我们都来了 你想不想拍张照片?
While we're here, do you want a photo?
-好啊 -好的
Fine, I guess.Okay.
说“圣特罗佩塔 ”
Say, "Tarte Tropézienne!"
我才不说
I'm not saying that!
我觉得他很想听到你的消息
Bet he'd love to hear from you.
你说得对 我不能放过他
You're right. I shouldn't let him get away with this.
-抓到你了 贱♥人♥ -我想的可不是这个
Busted, bitch.Not what I had in mind.
对 不关我的事
Mmm.Right. Not my problem to fix.
好了 那我们找个地方坐吧?
Okay, so let's find a place to sit, yes?
看啊 照片墙的红人来了
Well, well, well, if it isn't the grande dame of Instagram.
害我差点丢了工作的骗子在这里啊
And if it isn't the liar who almost cost me my job.
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
但皮尔毁了我在巴尔曼的首场秀
But Pierre savaged my first show for Balmain,
当我看到他印在行李箱上的胖脸时
and when I saw his fat face on the side of that suitcase,
我决定给他点颜色看看
I decided to give him a review of my own.
我们得在离开圣特罗佩之前坐坐游艇
Oh, well, we need to get on a yacht before we leave St Tropez.
抱歉 女生禁入
Sorry. No girls allowed.
上船
Get on the boat.
你欠我的
You owe me.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome aboard.
女士们 你们的周末过得如何?
So, ladies, how was your weekend?
-我的亲爸跟我玩失踪 -我差点丢了工作
I got ghosted by my own father.I almost lost my job.
我和朋友们度过了一个疯狂的周末 这正是我需要的
I had a crazy weekend with my friends, and that was exactly what I needed.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
这香槟尝起来像尿水
This champagne tastes like ass.
那是你最喜欢的味道
Your favorite flavor!
因为它应该喷射而出
Because it's supposed to be sprayed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
圣特罗佩男同的激♥情♥喷洒
Oh, the gay spray of St Tropez.
-那是你要的活动 -我喜欢
That's your campaign! -I love that!
26000粉丝 @艾米丽在巴黎
不 算了吧 我晚点再发 我还在度假呢
No, never mind. I'll post it later. I'm on vacation.
这就对了 小贱♥人♥
Yes, bitch!
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表