剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
不是
No.
让麦金到底是谁?
Who the hell's Jean Magine, anyway?
请说法语
In French, please.
谁是让麦金?
Qui est Jean Magine?
我估计阿尔菲已经尽力了
I imagine Alfie's doing his best.
他没有多少机会跟法国人交谈
He doesn't have much opportunity to speak with many French people.
她说得太对了
Now that was bloody brilliant!
她说了什么?
What did she say?
艾米丽
Emily.
干得好 今晚是你第一次
Well done. Tonight for the first time,
完全沉浸在这门语言中
you fully immersed yourself in the language.
你想都没想就脱口而出
You didn't overthink it.
谢谢 我真的不知道自己这是怎么了
Merci. I don't know, really, what came over me,
也许是因为热浪
but maybe it's the heatwave.
对 或者是杯子里的东西
Yeah, or whatever's in that cup.
阿尔菲 真希望我能对你说同样的话
Alfie, I wish I could say the same to you.
没事 我不介意
All good. Not bothered.
我想也是
I didn't think so. Hmm.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
她太喜欢我了
She is so into me.
对 那个风扇完全没用
Yeah. That fan did absolutely nothing.
我等不及要回家了
I can't wait to get home.
脱掉这身衣服 站在我的空调前
Get out of this suit and just stand in front of my AC.
真希望我家也有空调 我住的楼太老了
Ugh, I wish I had AC. My building is so ancient.
你可以来我家
Well, you could come back to mine.
如果你想的话
If you'd like.
我是说 如果你想凉快凉快
I mean, if you need to cool down.
好啊
Fine.
但我只是为了吹空调去的
But just like, you know, for the air conditioning.
你住在哪儿?
Where do you live?
我不知道有人住在拉德芳斯
I didn't know people actually lived in La Défense.
我以为这里只有办公室 会议室 还有…
I thought it was just business offices,board rooms and...
银行
Banks.
我就在那里工作
I work in that one right there.
所以公♥司♥安排我住在附近
So my company put me up here, nearby.
难怪你不喜欢巴黎
No wonder you don't like Paris.
你根本没在巴黎 这里像匹兹堡
You're not in it. This is Pittsburgh!
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
这些可爱的人是谁?
Who are these cuties?
他们是跟着相框一起来的
They came with the frame.
我没有开玩笑
Ha-ha. -I'm not joking.
我是说 你可以给这里来点色彩
I mean, you could do with a little color in here.
或者生机
Or life.
嗯 关于那一点
Yeah. About that.
我一直想告诉你一件事
I've been meaning to tell you something.
我不是银行家
See, I'm not a banker.
我是间谍
I'm a spy.
我就知道你的工作有点奇怪
I knew there was something strange about your job.
阿尔菲到底是不是你的真名?
I mean, is Alfie even your real name? -Mmm-mmm.
我能相信你吗?
Can I trust you?
我很谨慎的
I'm very discreet.
-你可以保证不笑吗? -我保证
And you promise not to laugh? -Promise.
我叫…朱迪丹奇
It's...Judi Dench.
-嘿 你保证不笑的 -对不起
Hey, you promised. -I'm sorry.
好了 真的 我不会告诉任何人的
Okay, truly. I won't tell a soul.
-好 -朱迪
All right. -Judi.
我也希望我是个间谍
Well, I wish I was a spy.
但我不是
But I'm not.
我只是个无聊的银行家
I'm just a boring banker,
干着无聊的工作 住着无聊的公♥寓♥
with a boring job, in a boring apartment.
被困在一个 没人能听懂我说话的城市里
Stuck in a city where no one can understand a word I say.
那你为什么来这里?
Then why did you come here?
不是我选的
Not my choice.
伦敦办公室总得有人来
I mean, someone from the London office had to.
别的人都有伴侣、已婚、有孩子
Everyone else is partnered up, married, kids.
但营销…
But marketing...
是个很棒的工作
now that's a cool job.
它可以很棒
It can be.
但不是所有派对都在爱之船上举办
But it's not all parties on love boats.
当然了
Oh, sure.
你上周忙得
What were you doing last week
连和我喝一杯的时间都没有 你当时在干吗?
when you were too busy to have a drink with me?
我们正忙着为我公♥寓♥附近 一家餐厅的开业做宣传
We were busy promoting the opening of a restaurant near my apartment.
-哪一家? -拉芙之家
Which one? -Chez Lavaux.
看到了吗?
See?
餐厅开业
A restaurant opening.
那很棒
That's cool.
你在巴黎的生活比我的有趣多了
I mean, your life in Paris is far more interesting than mine.
我还是不知道你是不是在开玩笑
I still can't tell if you're joking or not.
我并非对什么事都开玩笑
See, I don't joke about everything.
我对我喜欢的东西很认真
I get serious about things I like.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
比如什么呢?
Like what?
比如…
Like...
你
you.
在后面
In the back.
不行
No, no.
好了
Okay.
-把它撕开 -什么?好的
Just rip it. -What? Okay.
你是想逃跑吗?
Are you pulling a Houdini?
如果那话的意思是偷偷溜走 那你说得对
If that means sneaking out, yes.
但我得借件逃亡衬衫
But, I need to borrow a getaway shirt.
随便拿
Take whatever.
昨晚很开心 库珀
Last night was fun, Cooper.
是的
It was.
你走之前不来个告别之吻吗?
You're not leaving without a kiss goodbye?
拜拜
Goodbye.
回头见
See you soon.
你还是懂一点法语的
You do know some French.
艾米丽
谢谢你的“间谍装” 告诉我要怎么还你
艾米丽
Emily.
早安
Good morning.
或者对你来说仍然是夜晚?
Or is it still night for you?
你要去哪儿 早起的鸟儿?
Uh, where are you off to, early bird?
巴士底市集 想买♥♥到最好的食材 你得7点就到那里
Marché Bastille, you have to be there at 7:00 -for the best produce. -Hmm.
你这是从哪来 还穿着男人的外套?
Where are you coming from, wearing a man's jacket?
这个 不是 这是我的
This, no! This is mine.
现在很流行超大号♥权力套装
The oversized power suit look is very in right now.
祝你逛市集愉快
Enjoy the market!
萨维尔 巴黎
这是我们伯乐健身真正追求的东西
That's what we really like to go for here at Pelotech.
根据我们的研究
From what our research tells us,
在法国 锻炼更像是一种消遣
exercise is more like a pastime in France.
而不是生活方式
Not a lifestyle.
伯乐健身想改变这种心态
We at Pelotech intend to shift that mentality.
循序渐进 我们要通过它来完成目标
One pedal stroke at a time. And we'll do it with this.
这是一种将骑手
A heart-pumping cardio experience
与全世界健身社区相连接的 心跳加速的有氧运动体验
that connects riders to a world-wide fitness community.
你可以和你的朋友们同时骑车
You can ride at the same time as your friends.
当你汗流浃背的时候 在社交网站上发布你的状态
Post your stats to social, share high fives,
分享胜利 甚至视频聊天
even video chat while you get your sweat on.
我宁愿骑自行车进塞纳河
I'd prefer to ride a bike into the Seine.
如果可以在外面骑车 为什么还要骑这个?
Why would anyone want this when you can ride outside?
骑这个哪儿都去不了
Huh? You don't go anywhere.
抱歉 各位 但我完全听不懂法语
Sorry, but I don't understand a word of French.
要是在这里能说西班牙语就好了
Wish my Spanish worked over here.
请你们重复一下刚说的话 我就听懂了塞纳河
Can you please repeat what you said. All I caught was "La Seine."
对不起 我不会说英语
Huh? Excusez-moi, I no speak English.
幸运的是 我们这里有芝加哥移居者 艾米丽 你介意做我的翻译吗?
Lucky we have our Chicago transplant here. Emily, mind being my interpreter?
嗯 当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
希薇说…
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表