剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
首先 如果你给你的时装系列 想个主题会很有用
For a start, it would be helpful if you gave your collection a theme.
我是说 你怎么能在 玛丽安托瓦内特的宫殿里
I mean, how are you going to serve this much ass
大秀塑身衣内♥幕♥ 却不起个“蛋糕诱惑”的名字呢?
at Marie Antoinette's house and not call it Let Them Eat Cake?
好 你被聘用了
Fine. You're hired.
给你的缪斯来点小费
Tip your muse.
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
-你起得好早啊 -对
You're up early. Yep.
回床上来
Come back to bed.
我也想 但我今天有很多事
I would, but I have a long day ahead.
-你太忙了 -我知道
You're so busy. I know.
-好了 我要留下来吃早饭 -你要做早饭吗?
Okay. I'm going to stay for breakfast. You're cooking breakfast?
不 你洗漱时我下楼去买♥♥牛角面包
No, I'm going downstairs for croissants while you get ready.
在我改变主意之前赶紧去洗个澡
Get in the shower before I change my mind, huh?
希薇?
Sylvie?
希薇在这里吗?
Is Sylvie here?
-你是谁? -我是她的丈夫
Um... Who are you? - I'm her husband.
那你是谁?
Now, who are you?
-抱歉 你刚说的是“丈夫”吗? -是的
I'm sorry, did you say "husband"? - I did.
-你的意思是“前夫” 对吗? -不是
You mean ex-husband, right? - No.
洛朗
Oh! Laurent.
你在这里干什么?你早到了四个小时
What are you doing here? You're four hours early.
我从马赛坐了第一班飞机 我想跟你一起吃早餐
I took the first flight from Marseille. I thought we'd get breakfast.
但我想你已经吃过了
But I guess you've already had yours.
希薇 怎么回事?你结婚了?
Sylvie, what's going on? You're married?
不 我是说是的 我有结婚证
No. I mean, yes, only on a technicality.
我们已经分居很多年了 他只是来这里谈生意
We've been apart for years. He's just here on business.
什么生意?
What kind of business?
不是我跟你谈的那种生意
Not the kind of business I have with you.
吊刑广场
太丑了 太廉价
Ugly. Cheap.
佩斯利印花?这东西从哪儿来的?
Ew, paisley? Where did this even come from?
我应该给他们打电♥话♥ 让他们把现场演出取消
I should just call the guys and tell them it's off.
别这么说
Ach. Stop saying that.
你要在巴黎的夜♥总♥会♥唱歌♥了 这是你的梦想
You're singing in a club in Paris. This is your dream.
那只是个晚餐俱乐部
It's a supper club.
那就没有压力了 对吧?
Then no pressure, right?
但仍然会有很多人来看我的失败
But it will still be full of people who have come to see me fail.
所以我才找了后援
Which is why I asked for reinforcements.
加百列会去 阿尔菲也会去
Gabriel is in, and so is Alfie.
卡蜜尔要工作 但她向你问好
Camille's working, but she sends her love.
没事 等在网上传播开 她会和其他人一样看到我一败涂地的
Oh, well, it's okay, she can see me flop like everyone else when it goes viral.
演出会很棒的
It's going to be great.
伯努瓦昨天都不看我一眼
Benoît could barely look at me yesterday.
他甚至都不想弹他写给我们的歌♥
He... doesn't even want to play the song he wrote for us.
因为他在乎你 所以才能写出那首歌♥
He couldn't have written that song unless he cared about you.
对吧 爱不会就这么消失
Okay, that doesn't just disappear.
他会想明白的
He'll get over it.
你说得对
You're right.
天啊 你怎么总是这么乐观?
God, how are you so positive all the time?
谢谢
Thank you.
给你 格雷戈里签了时装秀 预付一个月费用的合同
Et voilà. Grégory signed a contract for a month retainer for the show.
-他也同意邀请皮尔了 -太好了
And he also agreed to invite Pierre. Très bien.
如果时装秀成功 当然它会成功
And if the show's a success, which it will be,
他还可以选择与萨维尔签约 并支付全部费用
there's also an option for him to sign with Savoir and pay full freight.
很棒的团队合作 对吧?
Pretty great teamwork, huh?
全体水手都上甲板 我喜欢
I love it. All hands on deck.
为什么美国人 坚持把工作场所称为船?
Why do Americans insist on referring to the workplace as a boat?
希薇 马上就11点半了
Sylvie, it's almost 11:30.
你出去吃早午餐的时候 艾米丽成功拿下了一位新客户
While you were out brunching, Emily here just locked down a new client.
太好了 我刚和皮尔库特在一起 按你的要求处理客户关系
Great. I was with Pierre Cadault, client relations per your request.
-你没叫上我就自己一个人去了? -对
You went without me? - Yes.
天啊 谢谢 他说什么了?
Oh, my God, thank you. What did he say?
他同意是时候结束这场小恩怨了 他会去的
He agreed it was time to end this petty feud. He'll be there.
太好了
Fantastique!
你看到我们步调一致的结果了吗?
Do you see what happens when we're all on the same page?
我去告诉公♥关♥部皮尔要去
I'm going to go tell the publicist that Pierre's in.
这可是大事
This is huge.
对 干得好啊 艾米丽
Yeah. Well done, Emily.
不管玛德琳想要什么 你都会去给她拿到
Whatever Madeline wants, you run and fetch it for her.
那太让人印象深刻了
That's very impressive.
这是为格雷戈里准备的 待他批准
This is ready for Grégory to approve.
完美 谢谢 卢克
Oh! It's perfect. Thanks, Luc.
这让我有点饿了
Makes me a little hungry.
可惜不会有真正的蛋糕
Too bad there's not gonna be any actual cakes.
那将是一场真正的感官盛宴
Then it would be a true feast for the senses, hmm?
其实这是个不错的主意
That's actually not a bad idea.
对 但我怕有点异想天开了
Ah, yes, yes, yes, but I'm afraid I dream too big.
你怎么能在截止时间前 找到那么多蛋糕?
How could you find so many cakes at the last minute? Tsk.
华天酒店
你想明天为凡尔赛宫 准备80个蛋糕?
So you want 80 cakes in Versailles for tomorrow?
就是很小的蛋糕 小而精的那种
Just like small ones. Tiny. Dainty.
听着 我知道 这是个疯狂的请求 好吗?
Look, I know this is an insane ask, okay?
对不起 但你为我做的生日蛋糕
I'm sorry, but the cake you made me for my birthday
是我吃过的最美味的蛋糕
was literally the best thing I've ever tasted,
我只是很害怕
and I'm just really scared
如果这场时装秀没有大获成功 就会有人被炒鱿鱼
that if this show isn't a huge success, people are gonna get fired.
好吧 我给我的糕点主厨打电♥话♥
Okay. I'll call my pastry chef.
我们得熬个通宵才行
We'll have to pull an all-nighter to make this happen.
天啊 你最好了
My God! Oh, you're the best.
当然 你帮过我很多次了
Of course. You've helped me plenty of times.
我们是完美的组合
We make a great team.
没错
We do.
晚上好两位
Evening, all.
嗨
Hi.
-有我的位子吗? -有啊 请坐
Any room for me? - Yeah. Yeah, squeeze in.
我得给场地协调员打个紧急电♥话♥
I have to go make a quick call to the venue coordinator
告诉他运蛋糕的事 马上回来
about a cake delivery. BRB.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver.
怎么回事?
What's that about?
我要帮艾米丽准备 她明天要负责的活动
I'm helping Emily out with an event she's doing tomorrow.
听着 可能没什么 但我得问问
Well, look, this is probably nothing, but I have to ask.
关于你和艾米丽 有什么要告诉我的吗?
Is there anything I should know about you and Emily?
什么?
What?
她的同事跟我说你们之前有过一段
Her coworker told me that you two had something going on.
当我问他具体情况时 他又含糊其辞
And then he got real cagey when I asked him about it.
我可不想做什么第三者 朋友
I don't want to get in the middle of anything, mate.
-你问过艾米丽吗? -我在问你
Did you ask Emily this? - I'm asking you.
我想让你对我说实话
And I need you to be honest with me.
老实讲 艾米丽很出色
Honestly, uh, Emily's amazing.
曾经有段时间 我们可能会在一起 但…
There was a time when we might have gotten together, but...
我当时和别人在一起 但我没有对她坦白
I was with someone and I wasn't up-front with her about it.
-如果你坦白了呢? -不重要了
If you had been honest? - It doesn't matter.
结束了 我们只是朋友
It's over. We're just friends.
作为她的朋友
And as her friend,
我很高兴她找了个好男友
I'm glad she's with a good guy.
嘿 伙计们 我错过什么了吗?
Hey, guys. What did I miss?
没什么 亲爱的 什么都没有
Oh, nothing, love. Nothing at all.
晚上好 贝尔维尔
Bonsoir, Belleville.
有人在听吗?
Is anyone even paying attention?
至少你若忘了词 他们也不会注意到
At least they won't notice if you choke.
♪ You know that some things Are just always meant to be ♪
♪ Don't ask the other girls Don't ask the other guys ♪
♪ Sometimes I wonder If you're ever gonna see ♪
♪ I'm not like the other girls You're not like the other guys ♪
♪ I tell you I want you But you don't listen to me ♪
♪ I guess all I can do Is whisper in your ear ♪
♪ Ooh, your kisses taste so sweet ♪
♪ Can't resist it, stay with me ♪
♪ And promise not to wake me If it's all part of a dream ♪
♪ 'Cause, baby, it feels like heaven Mon chéri ♪
♪ Bonsoir, enchantée Your hands on my face ♪
♪ Embrasse-moi, mon soleil Say you'd die for me, baby ♪
♪ Read my messages if you want I don't mind ♪
♪ I'm not like the other girls You're not like the other guys ♪
♪ Hold me close 'Cause it's too soon to say goodbye ♪
♪ You're some kind of beautiful And you've got me in the sky ♪
♪ I tell you I want you But you don't listen to me ♪
♪ I guess all I can do Is whisper in your ear ♪
♪ Ooh, your kisses taste so sweet ♪
♪ Can't resist it, stay with me ♪
♪ And promise not to wake me If it's all part of a dream ♪
♪ 'Cause, baby, if feels like heaven Mon chéri ♪
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表