剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
I used to take candid shots of people in St Tropez.
但那是很久以前的事了
But that was a very long time ago. -
我很想看看你的作品
Well, I'd love to see your work sometime.
你喜欢复古摄影吗?
Oh, you're a fan of vintage photography?
事实上 的确如此
Actually, I am.
你们好
Bonjour!
希薇违反“上班不准吃东西”的规定 只有一个原因
There is only one reason Sylvie breaks the "no food at work" rule.
那就是前一晚她滚床单了
It's if she's had sex the night before.
我觉得可能是埃里克 就是那个游览船摄影师
I think it might be Erik, the bateau-mouche photographer.
他在活动上拍的照片一半都是她
Half the photos he took at the event were of her.
真的吗?那个摄影师?
Really? The photographer?
安托万为今晚的餐厅开业 添了一些客人
Antoine has added some guests for the restaurant's opening tonight.
-我转发给你 -很好 谢谢
I'll forward it to you. -Great. Thanks.
艾米丽 我们真的不该讨论 希薇的私生活
Emily, we really shouldn't be discussing Sylvie's private life.
好吧
Okay.
来自:希薇 转发:增加人员后的宾客名单
我们今晚只预留了50人的份额 但这上面得有150位吧
We're supposed to have 50 reservations tonight. This is like 150.
我们不可能请这么多人吃饭
We can't possibly seat this many people for dinner.
不是所有人都要来吃饭
Well, not everyone will be coming to eat.
有些人来喝酒 有些人可能根本不来
Some come to drink, and some probably won't come at all.
好 我想我们可以到了那里再说
Okay. I guess we can just deal with it when we get there.
不 我为那餐厅所做的工作到此为止
No, my work for the restaurant is done.
你可以在开张之夜为你的主厨 提供大力支持 我有安排了
You can hand-hold your chef on opening night. I have plans.
我真的希望你喜欢你的安排 你应该有安排 希薇
Well, I really hope you enjoy your plans. You deserve plans, Sylvie.
别担心今晚的事 尽在掌握
So don't worry about tonight. It's under control.
拉芙之家餐厅/酒吧
嘿
Hey there.
-卡蜜尔 -这地方看起来真棒
Camille. -The place looks great.
对 还不赖
Yeah, not bad.
我家人来不了了 所以他们送了份礼物
My family couldn't make it, so they sent a gift.
他们不用这么客气的
Oh, they didn't have to do that.
这太棒了
That's so nice.
这也是我的和解礼
It's also a peace offering from me.
这里真好
This is nice. Super.
我真的很为你开心 这是你长久以来的梦想
I'm really happy for you. This has been your dream for so long,
我就知道它会成真的
and I knew it would happen.
谢谢 卡蜜尔 这番话对我意义重大
Thank you, Camille. This means a lot.
不客气
My pleasure.
我关心你 我们是否在一起并不重要
I care about you. It doesn't matter whether or not we're together.
我也这么想
I feel the same way.
所以我希望这意味着你今晚会来?
So I hope this means you're coming tonight?
对 我不会错过的
Yes. I wouldn't miss it.
是吗?
Oui? -Mmm.
今晚见
See you tonight.
今晚见
See you tonight.
524粉丝 @拉芙之家
开启拉芙之家的开张之夜
-这群人很抢眼啊 -确实如此
That's an attractive crowd. -It sure is.
到目前为止 所有预订的客人都来了
And so far, all the guests who've booked have arrived.
对了 博主“巴黎名嘴”在那里
Okay, so the blog Paris By Mouth is here.
他们旁边是《巴黎24小时》的人
They're seated next to 24 Hours in Paris.
那边是茜碧尔伊乔和玛蒂尔德伊乔
And then over there are Sybile and Mathilde Ichou.
这对模特姐妹花一共有14万名粉丝
The sisters and models -who have a combined following of 140,000. -Huh.
角落里的是 《金先生拍美食》的金先生
In the corner is Mr. Kim from Mr. Kim Shoots Food.
他的照片墙是一件艺术品
His Instagram is art,
他入围了2020年 粉红女郎美食摄影大奖
and he was shortlisted in the Pink Lady Food Photo Awards 2020.
你是怎么把这些都记在脑子里的?
How do you keep all this in your head? -
这是我的工作
It's my job.
在你两点钟方向的是曼奇夫人
And at your two o'clock is Madame Mange.
从美食博客兴起后 她就一直专注于此
She's been food blogging since food blogging started.
她很老派
She is old-school.
不太确定和她一起吃饭的是谁 但她们俩看起来很严肃
Not really sure who she's dining with, -but they look très serious. -Hmm.
-我去打个招呼 -好主意
I'll go say hello. -Good idea.
阿尔菲 电♥话♥
-阿尔菲? -艾米丽 你还好吗?
Alfie? - Emily, what's going on?
听着 我对那天发生的事感到很抱歉
Listen, I feel really bad about what happened the other day.
你在跟我说我对你的误解 而我打断了你
You were telling me about what I got wrong about you and I cut you off.
所以我在想 也许你可以来酒吧
So I was thinking, maybe you come down to the pub,
我请你喝啤酒
and I'd buy you a beer.
其实我在工作活动现场 我想活动会结束得比较晚
I'm actually at a work event and I think it's going to run late.
瞧?我就知道 无趣
See? I knew it. No fun.
我的工作很有趣
My work is fun!
我和曼奇夫人聊过了
I spoke to Madame Mange.
她请的人是《费加罗报》的评论员 卡罗琳杜克洛
Her guest is Caroline Duclos, the reviewer from Le Figaro.
什么?天啊 不是吧
What? Oh, my God, no way.
等等 我还以为她们不会说真名
Wait, I thought they were supposed to be anonymous?
有些人觉得我很有魅力 艾米丽
Some people find me charming, Emily.
嘿 小姐
Hey, lady. -
这里看起来太棒了
Wow, this place looks great.
安托万 这是我的朋友敏迪
Antoine, this is my friend, Mindy.
认识你很开心
Oh. Enchantée.
你为什么不早点给我介绍这位美女?
How have you been keeping -this beautiful woman from me? -Oh.
很高兴认识你 敏迪
Delightful to meet you, Mindy.
好了 你很有魅力
Okay, you're a charmer.
我说什么来着?
What was I saying?
等等 那是安托万?那个安托万?
Wait, that's Antoine? The Antoine?
对
Yep.
-嗯… -好了 我要去看看加百列的情况
Well...-Okay, I'm going to go check on Gabriel.
-我去桌子那儿找你 -好的
I'll meet you at the table. -Okay.
菜看起来太漂亮了 你觉得怎么样?
Ooh! That looks beautiful! How are you feeling?
-很好 -你看起来不错
All good. -You look good.
我是说 你烹饪的状态看起来不错
I mean, you look like you're in a good zone with the food.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
《费加罗报》的评论员今晚也来了
The reviewer from Le Figaro has joined us this evening.
她很低调 和曼奇夫人一起来的 所以你最好给她点甜头
She snuck in with Madame Mange, so you'd better sauce her duck good.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
-她在哪一桌? -我指给你看
What table? -Let me show you.
她在那里
There she is.
她好像在享用她的前菜
It looks like she's enjoying her appetizer.
那不是前菜 是主菜
Not appetizer. Entrée.
-但那是她的第一道菜 -没错
But it's her first course. -Exactly.
这东西太难懂了
I'm so confused. -
-太成功了 -卡蜜尔
What a success already. -Camille.
-谢谢 -嗨
Thank you. -Hi.
卡蜜尔带来了几箱她家的香槟
Camille brought over cases of her family's champagne.
那太好了
Oh, that's so nice.
这场开业活动你做得很好
You're doing a great job with this opening.
就是太挤了 这里只有50个预订座位
It's crowded.There were only 50 reservations.
我觉得可不止这么少
Doesn't feel like that.
安托万加的人比我们预期的多
Antoine added more people than we were expecting.
没跟我商量就加了?
Without consulting me?
餐厅开业就是要人多一点 尤其是热门餐厅
Restaurant openings are crowded, especially when a place is hot.
如果大家找不到座位 我们就不会那么热门了
Well, we won't be hot for long if people can't get a table.
要不我给在等待的人
Why don't I give out complimentary champagne
赠送香槟吧?
to the people who are waiting?
天啊 这是个好主意
Oh, my God, that's brilliant.
-谢谢 卡蜜尔 -不用客气
Thank you, Camille. -You're welcome.
-你是谁? -卡蜜尔 我来帮你一把
Who are you? -Camille. Let me give you a hand.
我是娜塔莉 谢谢你的帮助
Natalie, I'll take it.
谁想要香槟?
Who wants champagne?
-终于来了 -抱歉 情况太疯狂了
Finally! -Sorry, it's been crazy.
现在你得赶紧喝点
Now you've got to catch up.
猜猜谁根本不是同性恋?
So, guess who's super not gay? -Mmm.
伯努瓦 他对男人没兴趣 对我有兴趣
Benoît. He's not into men, he's into me.
大反转
Twist.
但我不会做任何会破坏乐队氛围的事
But I'm not going to do anything that's gonna ruin the band dynamics.
是的 不行 相信我
Yeah, no, take it from me,
如果你担心 这会扰乱工作场所 那就别做
if there's any concern that it will disrupt the workplace, don't do it.
现在我不太确定了
Mmm, now I'm not so sure
因为我的工作场所需要一些干扰
because my workplace could use some disrupting.
我有段时间没做♥爱♥了
I haven't been done in a while, you know.
这酒太醉人了
These drinks are strong!
两位觉得如何?
How is everyone?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表