剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
Thank God you guys came to that thing.
谢谢 为你们的出席干杯
Thank you. A toast to you for showing up at that thing,
不然我就糗大了
that could have been fuckin' tragic.
谢谢你坚持了下来
Thank you for, uh, going through with it.
你能想象
Yeah. Can you imagine if I was
-我坐在那里跟那些人聊天吗 -天啊
- just sitting there talking with those dudes-- - Oh, my God.
是的 找到了
Yes, there it is.
那些好像是仅有的几本了
I think, like, uh, those are the only few copies available.
我们能拿走吗
Can we have?
-就这些吗 -我们能...
- That's it. - Can we...
-这就是... -拿走吧 你们可以拿走
- That's the whole... - Yes, you can... Yeah, sure, you...
-看起来好漂亮 -谢谢
- Hey, it looks beautiful. - Thank you so much.
你看到有些事因为运动而失败 对吗
You watch things broken down by movements, right?
就像我们刚讲的
Like what we were just talking about,
运动是如何瓦解它们的
that's how they break them down.
我们都是运动的一部分
Well, we are part of a movement.
那个运动叫什么
What's the movement called?
你想叫什么就叫什么 但是
I mean, it's whatever you want to call it, but it's...
听起来不像一个有组织的运动
That doesn't sound like an organized movement to me.
不需要有组织
Doesn't have to be organized.
-好吧 -很多运动
- Okay, fine. - Yeah, a lot of movements
都不是计划好的 这不是政♥治♥
haven't been organized. This isn't political.
-亚历山德拉吗 -德拉
- Alexandra? - Dra.
你比我想的要守旧多了
You're much more close-minded than I expected.
我原以为我们会因我们的一些想法而建立联♥系♥
I thought we would bond over some of our... our ideas.
所以 自画像和自♥拍♥不是一回事
Okay, self-portraiture is different than selfie art.
不是的
No, it's not.
这也许是我下本书的一半内容
This is probably half of my next book.
-看到没 -太多了吗
- See? - Is that too much?
你从你的生活中汲取一切
You take everything from your life.
没错 你有意见吗
Exactly. So you got a problem with that?
-你介意在 -不
- You got a problem with being in the... -No,
我们做的是同样的事
we do the exact same thing
-但你 -要是我把你写进书里
- but you, um-- - But what if you were gonna be in the book
但用你不喜欢的方式写你
and I don't represent you the way you like?
我无所谓
That's fine by me.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你想余生都跟我过吗
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
-也许吧 真的吗
- Maybe. - Really?
拭目以待
We'll see.
凯伦人很好 我不
Karen was sweet, I don't,
我要怎么应付梅兰尼
what am I gonna do to Melanie, probably?
很多人都和他们的前任是朋友
Lots of people are friends with their exes.
这是时代的问题 我觉得有时
Yeah, that's a generational thing. I think sometimes--
-我仍然和我前任打炮 -你有拍我吗
- I still have sex with my ex. - Am I in your art?
有
Yeah.
不过这好像不怎么刺♥激♥
But that doesn't seem very provocative.
-走开 -你还没看呢
- Oh, fuck off. - You haven't seen it yet.
我没 好吧
I'm not... Okay.
我有张传♥单♥ 因为我们印了传♥单♥
I have a flier because we printed them.
-很好 丹尼尔·辛克思 -叫"绿光"
- Great. Daniel Sinks. - It's called "Green Light."
你会看着我们跟我们说你会来吗
Are you gonna look at us and tell us you're coming?
你会吗
You gonna tell us?
-你保证吗 -我会去看表演的
- You gonna promise? - I'm coming to the show.
-好 -我会去看表演的
- Okay. - I'm coming to the show.
-好 -行了吧
- Okay. - All right.
-你说话算数 -行
- Man of your word. - All right.
-再次感谢 -再见
- All right, thanks again. - Yeah, see you later.
-很荣幸 -嗯
- It's a pleasure. - Okay.
等等 你们要在外面
Wait. What about... Wait, are you gonna wait for her?
-等她吗 -不 她很快就会回家的
- Out there? - No, she'll come meet us at home soon.
-是的 她没事 -真的吗
- Yeah, she's good. - Really?
她没事 她现在正玩得开心呢
Yeah, she's good. She's having a nice time.
-好吧 -我们累了 起得很早
- Okay. - We're tired. We got up early.
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
-再见 晚安 -晚安 记得关门
- Bye. Goodnight. - Goodnight. Just slam the door.
好的
All right. We will.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你朋友离开了
your friends took off.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What?
不来吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
艾莉森
Alison?
-喂 -操
- Hello? - Fuck...
快开门 我冻死了
Dude, open the door, I'm freezin'!
老天
My God.
你好啊
Hello.
-小琼 -天啊 刚才有个人撞了我
- Jonesy. - Oh, my God. This guy just walked right into me.
-撞了个正着 -小琼
- Right in-- - Jonesy.
先是 然后
first... and then...
帮帮我
Help me.
-我不觉得 -我带了咖啡过来
- I don't think I-- - I did. I brought coffee.
储备啊 我已经煮了一些
Oh. Back up. I already made some.
天啊 我好像动不了了
Oh, my God, I don't think I can move.
我们应该去不了早午餐了
I don't think we're going to brunch.
很好 看看冰箱
That's good. Yeah. Look in the fridge.
里面应该有很多东西
There's probably plenty in there.
有件小事
I've got a little thing.
什么
What?
我不会说
I, um... I'm not gonna say
我坠入爱河之类的
that, like, I'm in love or anything.
我只是 我不会
I just... I'm not gonna...
我不需要跟你说
I don't have to tell you about it.
是的 不需要 能聊点别的吗
No, you don't. Can we talk about something else?
她喜欢我是因为她喜欢我的自传式作品
The one liked me because she likes my autobiographical work.
她喜欢我的工作内容是我自己
She likes that I do work about myself.
-她喜欢你的名气 继续 -但她同时
- She likes that you're famous. Go on. - But she's also--
不 她喜欢你的名气 继续
No, she loves that you're famous. Go on.
她自认为是一个自传式艺术家
She sees herself as an autobiographical artist.
所以我们有很多共鸣 我知道名气
And so she's connecting with me. I understand the famous...
-我没那么出名 -你们都 你们都
- I'm not that famous. - Oh, you're both... you're both...
-好吧 好吧 -回忆录什么的
- Okay. Oh, okay. Yeah. - Yeah. Memoirists or whatever, we--
她多大
But how old is she?
-我没有评判的意思 -24
- And I'm not judging, I know-- - Twenty-four.
真好 很漂亮对不对
Yeah, good for you. And really beautiful, right?
-你头发不错 -不 真的
- Your hair looks good. - No, but it's, like, really--
-真的 -你头发不错
- Really-- - Your hair looks good.
-你不会管的 对吗 -我不 我们能
- You're just letting it be, right? - I don't... Can we...
说真的 你总是在自言自语
Honestly, you're doing a monologue at all times.
每隔一段时间
And then every once in a while...
你 你终于在听了
do you just... See, now you're listening.
可是 我可以给你说好听的话
But, like, I could say nice things to you, like,
"你知道你眼睛有多绿吗 是因为T恤吗
"Do you know how green your eyes are? Is it the shirt?
什么情况"
What's happenin'?"
"昨晚 我认识了一个年轻性感的自♥拍♥艺术家
"Last night, I met this sexy young selfie artist,
我很激动因为可能我会操得她尿失禁"
and I'm psyched because maybe I'm gonna fuck her brains out."
你已经这么做了吗
You know? Like, did you already do that?
嗯
Yeah.
-爽吗 爽吗 -我确实操了她
- Was it good? Was it good? - I did it.
-我很确定那很爽 -好的
- I'm pretty sure it was good. - Okay.
-我 我特别用力 -但
- I was like... I worked. Hard. - But it's--
好吧
All right!
我真觉得我们应该 考虑
I mean, I really do think we should, uh, just consider...
领养一个孩子
We could adopt a kid.
但我们也许不用倾注太多感情
But we don't have to be romantically involved, maybe.
-那 -我不是说这会成功
- Well, how about-- - And I'm not saying I know that will work,
我只是说我们可以考虑下
I'm just saying we wonder about that.
行 那你去领养个孩子
Okay, how about you adopt a kid
你给我电♥话♥ "在这了"
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表