剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- You guys can be-- - No. Compromise, though.
-妥协 -妥协
- Compromise. - Compromise.
我在想乔
I'm just thinking about Jo,
想我不怎么了解她
and about how I don't know enough about her
想我怎么还没跟她见面
and about how I haven't met her yet,
我觉得有点奇怪
which is a little strange to me.
这没什么奇怪的
I don't think that should be strange.
你不该这么想
I don't think it should be something you really think about like that.
-真的吗 -她很忙
- Seriously? - She's busy. A lot.
她 别傻笑了 我
She's been-- No. Stop smirking. I--
怎么
What?
我跟你说她参加很多志愿活动
I told you she, like, does a lot of volunteer stuff.
这很棒
And that's awesome.
她喜欢利用闲暇时间帮助他人
She likes to spend her free time helping people.
我觉得国际女士节
I think International Ladies Day is--
不管怎样都会很令人尴尬
It's gonna be awkward no matter what.
我会安分守己 我会
Look, I'll be good. I'll...
-"我会安分守己" -我会的
- "I'll be good." - I will!
不会让她不自在
I won't make her uncomfortable.
-我会热情招待她 -好
- I'll make her feel welcome. - Okay.
我会 我会准备一些素食小吃
Okay, I'll... I will have vegan snacks.
-好 -我不会冷场的
- Okay. - I won't make it weird.
我不会冷场的 我保证
I won't make it weird, I promise.
-这不是 -我保证
- Oh, it's not-- - I promise.
跟你无关 跟你冷不冷场无关
It's not you. It's not about you making it weird.
那就邀请她 会很好玩
Okay, so invite her. It's a good time.
-好 好 -她是个喜欢享乐的人
- Yes. Okay. Yeah. Yes. - She's a person who enjoys good times.
-还是个女人 -是的
- And she's a woman. - Yeah.
-行 -嗯
- Yes? - Yeah.
听到了吗 大家都听到了吗
Do we hear that? Everybody hear that?
-嗯 -有人同意了
- Yeah. - We have a yes.
-嗯 -有人同意了
- Yeah. - We have a yes.
双手双脚同意
So down.
-你没问题吧 -嗯
- Ooh, you good? - Yep.
-看看这雪 -你好吗
- Look at this snow. -How you doin'?
今年冬天的第一场雪
First snow of the season.
-你好吗 -很好
- How's it going? - Good.
你不是说要带朋友过来吗
Um, I thought you were bringing your girls.
有个生日晚餐
Oh, um... there was a birthday dinner.
-不 -我之前忘了
- No. - Slipped my mind.
-我知道 -什么 所以她们不会来了
- I know. - Wait, so they're not coming at all?
她们肯定来不及了 不过我来了
I don't think they're gonna be done by then, but I'm here.
-靠 -我来帮你了
- Fuck. - I'm here to help you.
五块钱 我是这样想的
Five dollars. That's what I think.
你想给多少都行 不过
You can give whatever you want, but--
谢了
Thanks.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
大家好 我看到了很多熟悉的面孔
Hi, everybody. Um, I see a lot of familiar faces,
当然 也有新朋友
but also, um, some new ones,
所以还是自我介绍一下吧
so I thought I'd just introduce myself.
我是乔
Um, I'm Jo.
这个系列影片经芝加哥独♥立♥电影协会审核上映
I put on this series through Chicago Filmmakers,
如果你没听说过这个协会的话
um, who, if you haven't checked out,
请务必去了解一下 因为这是个很棒的组织
they're an awesome organization, so definitely check them out.
每月的第一个周四我们都会聚在这
we're here the first Thursday of every month,
所以请继续光顾 介绍给你的朋友
so please come back and tell your friends.
我们的系列影片全部由女性电影工作者制♥作♥
The series we're doing is, um, all female filmmakers
已经出了一些很棒的作品
and we've been putting up some great work.
有很多... 有几个电影工作者来到了现场
A lot of our... a couple of our filmmakers are here,
随后你们可以与她们交谈
um, and you can talk to them after.
我们也会与电影工作者进行问答环节
We'll also have a Q and A with this filmmaker.
所以所有问题都稍后作答
and yeah, we'll save all questions for after.
感谢大家的到来 请记得转告你们的朋友哦
So thank you for coming, and please tell your friends.
-你好 真高兴见到你 -过得好吗
- Hi. Good to see you. - Hey, what's up?
-见到你真好 -真高兴你能来 你好
- Yeah, good to see you. - Oh, I'm so happy you came. Hi.
干杯 感谢你们的到来
Cheers. Thanks for coming, guys.
-谢谢你邀请我们 -不客气
- Thank you for having us. - Yeah.
我对电影什么的不感兴趣
Um... I'm not really into film stuff.
-我只是来帮我女朋友的 -好吧
- I'm just here helping my girlfriend. - Oh, okay.
我离开一下 马上回来
Yeah. I'm gonna just. I'll be back.
那部电影的摄影师
The cinematographer for that film was,
是一个叫麦克·福尔瑟的人
uh, a guy named Mike Fuelser.
他以前在芝加哥生活 现在在爱荷华教书
He's a former Chicagoan who now teaches in Iowa.
其实我们刚刚和他一起制♥作♥了一个节目
And we actually just did a show with him...
他和杰西·麦克林
uh, him and Jesse MacLean,
都是以前在芝加哥生活 现在在爱荷华教书
both former Chicagoans who now teach in Iowa.
是个很棒的节目
And, um, yeah, it was a really great show.
麦克的作品几乎都是用16毫米电影胶片拍摄的
Mike's stuff is mostly all 16-millimeter,
具有实验性的默片
experimental, silent.
刚上映了一部几乎只有颜色的电影
Premiered a new film that's just mostly all color-field,
但真的很不错
um, but it's really good.
洋葱城市电影节就要开始了
And, uh, we got the Onion City Film Festival comin' up,
这是一个属于实验电影和视频电影节的年末狂欢
which is the experimental film and video festival year end,
所以我需要麦克贡献些他的作品
and I really need to ask Mike for any work...
-那叫几天 在什么地方 -这是印度人基因
- That's a few days? In what world... - It's Indian genes.
你在说谎 因为你想让自己更有男人味
You're lying 'cause you want to seem more like a man, or something.
怎么了
What's up?
我感觉不太舒服 所以想先回家
I'm not feeling the best, so I think I'm gonna head home.
-真的吗 -是的 今晚很有趣
- Really? - Yeah. This was fun.
你的朋友都很棒 我还想再来
Your friends are fucking awesome. I want to do it again.
-你玩得开心吗 -开心
- Did you have fun? - But... yeah.
我肚子痛 所以要先走了
My stomach just hurts and I need to go.
但这真的很棒 我说真的
But this was cool. I swear. Okay?
-确定吗 -明天见
- Are you sure? - I'll see you tomorrow.
明天将是我的第一次
Tomorrow's gonna be... my first time.
-会好起来的 -再见
- It's gonna be great. - Bye.
嗨 不好意思
Hi. Sorry.
-她还好吗 -她不太舒服
- Is she okay? - She's not feeling well.
有什么要我帮你带的吗
Can I get you anything?
不 不 不用了
Um, no. No, I'm... I'm good.
我只是需要休息一下
I just need to, like, rest up.
等下我要去当临时保姆 所以需要睡一会
I have to babysit later, so I just need to sleep.
好吧 我要去忙了
Okay. Fair. I have to go to this thing.
但我会回来的
But I will come back. I'll come back.
你需要佳得乐 汤羹什么的吗
Do you want, like, Gatorade, soup, anything?
-我会 -你需要什么我都给你带来
- Uh, I'll... - What do you want? I gotcha.
照顾完小孩后我给你短♥信♥
I'll text you when I'm done babysitting.
恶心 好了 快进去吧
Gross. Okay, get inside.
-好 -再见 注意保暖
- Okay. - Bye. Stay warm.
-需要什么就跟我说 好吗 -好
- And tell me what you need, okay? - Yeah.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye. Bye. Bye.
披萨 我有披萨哦
Pizza! I have pizza.
你们在画什么 这是啥
What are you guys drawing? What is that?
我在《我的世界》里画绵羊
I'm drawing a Minecraft sheep.
为什么是个箱子
Why is it a box?
一款沙盒式建造游戏
这是《我的世界》
it's Minecraft.
好吧 谁要最大那块
All right, who wants the biggest slice?
-谁的成绩更棒呀 -我
- Who has better grades? - Me.
-是我 -是吗 我也是这么想的
- Me. I do. - Yeah? That's what I thought.
你带了眼镜 自然更聪明
You have glasses, so of course, naturally, you're smarter.
为什么你不吃披萨
Why can't you have pizza?
我在尝试一个新事物
I'm doing this, like, new thing.
如果我们吃素食的话 地球会受益
The planet benefits when we eat vegetables.
因为你们现在在吃的披萨...
'Cause this pizza you guys are eating right now...
我的意思是
I mean...
孩子不得不被从他们母亲身边带走
Children had to be taken from their mothers.
想象一下
Like, imagine if I just...
当你们一出生 我就带走你们
when you guys were born, I just took you.
然后一直强♥奸♥你们的母亲
And then I just, like, kept... like, raping your mother
一次又一次 不断重复 然后抢走她的孩子
over and over and over and over again, and then took her babies.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表