剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- Let's just... - Can you grab the...
没问题 但是你听我说
Yes, of course. But, you know...
我只是不希望我们完蛋 仅此而已
I just don't wanna see us get fucked. That's all.
我觉得他愿意帮我们
I think... he would be willing to help us out.
好吧
Okay.
好 我来拿
All right. I'll take 'em.
婴儿用品店
你们之前是在备孕吗
Were you guys trying to have a baby,
还是顺其自然有的
or did it sort of just happen?
不 我们在备孕
Oh, yeah. No, we were trying.
备孕几个月了
We tried for a couple months...
其实我觉得我知道具体是哪一天
and, you know, I actually think I know the exact day...
-真的吗 -受精日
- Really? - ...He was conceived.
真的
Yes, I do.
特别的一刻
It was a special moment.
你发现怀孕的时候是不是很紧张
Were you nervous when you ended up finding out?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
不过我也很担心会怀不上
But I was also nervous that I couldn't get pregnant
因为从来没怀过 所以真的毫无头绪
'cause you don't really know if you've never had a baby.
但是你当时确实想当妈妈
But you wanted to be a mom, then?
对 我一直想当妈妈
Yeah, I've always wanted to be a mom.
还不知道能不能当好 不过...
I mean, we'll see how good I do, but...
这个不错
I like this guy.
真好看
Oh, it's pretty.
我们会向您实时汇报 只要全部东西到达
And we will be following up with you as soon as everything arrives
-就发货 -太好了
- to set up delivery. - Great.
需要拿您的卡刷一下
And if I could just have you swipe and follow the prompt.
-好了 完美 -好的 谢谢你
- Okey-dokey. Perfect. - Great. Thank you so much.
客气 一切准确就绪 恭喜
No problem. You guys are all set. Congratulations.
谢谢 祝你有美好的一天
Thank you. Have a good day.
我忘记跟你说了
I forgot to tell you I talked to, uh,
我今天跟那个来自《新城报》的杰森聊了
that guy Jason from New City today.
是吗
Oh, wow.
-我不知道你在跟他联♥系♥ -是啊
- I didn't know you were talking with him. - Yeah.
他似乎觉得酿酒厂有报道价值...
He seems to think that there's... there's a story there...
-这是好事 -那挺好的
- which is great. - Wow. That's amazing.
我没想到这事能成
I didn't think that was gonna happen.
我以为杰夫肯定不乐意
I thought Jeff was totally against it.
这个嘛 他会想通的
Well... you know, he'll come around.
没事
It's fine.
你还没跟他说吗
You haven't talked to him about it?
最开始说了的 不过
I mean, initially I did, but, you know,
他只是还没看出这是个机会
he just doesn't see it for the opportunity it is yet,
就这样
that's all.
其实 我觉得杰森最感兴趣的
Actually, I think what Jason's most interested in, obviously,
是这家酿酒厂的家庭元素
is, like, the... the family element to the brewery,
所以他最终肯定会想采访杰夫
so... you know, eventually he's gonna wanna talk to Jeff.
我只是得帮他做好准备
I just have to, sort of, prep him for it.
可难道不应该一开始就让他知情吗
Yeah, but shouldn't he be on board to start with?
不然文章...
Or else the article's...
如果他想强调家庭元素 想采访杰杰夫
If he wants to focus on the family and wants to talk to Jeff,
可杰夫不愿意接受采访
and Jeff doesn't wanna talk to him,
那不就出问题了吗
that's kind of a problem, right?
再说吧
We'll see.
你总是这么冷静 总会解决的
You're just so cool about it. It'll all work out.
而我比较容易着急
I'm the uptight one.
我只是觉得家人之间有秘密不好
I just think secrets aren't very good in family,
毕竟我们在这次冒险之初就收获了教训
as we learned from the beginning of this little venture.
我爱你
Oh. I love you.
我也爱你 我没生气
I love you, too. I'm not mad.
我只是觉得你应该跟他聊聊
I... I just think you should talk to him. That's all.
我会的
Okay. I... I will.
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Hey, baby. - Hey, baby.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我大概是...
I think I just, like...
我也不知道 吉米在喝威士忌
I don't know. Kimmie was doing fireballs,
我也就来了点
and I did some, too...
但我感觉自己没喝这么多啊
but I didn't think I took this many.
他真的是不停在突破底线
He was getting so far down the line with...
总有一些新想法
with these ideas and, like...
-嗯 -我就是...
- Yeah. - It just...
我就是觉得有点不安
It made me, you know, it made me anxious.
他之前完全没跟我说
It made me feel kind of betrayed
让我感觉被背叛了
that he hadn't talked about any of this with me before,
你明白吗
you know?
如果我们要扩张
If we went any bigger than what we're doing right now,
-好 -肯定会有需要妥协的地方
- Okay... - ...there's just, there's compromise,
你知道吗 绝对会有
you know? There is. Just...
都是这样的 所以...
That's the way it is. And so, like... like, let's say...
假如我们按照马特的意愿去看地方
let's say we looked at these spaces like Matt wants to, right?
-好 -租下一个
- Yeah. - And we took one over.
可那维持起来
Like, to be able to... to maintain that,
需要很大一笔资金
you need a lot of money.
-所以 -我也说不好 我就是觉得...
- And so, like-- - I don't know, I'm just saying, like...
宝贝 我不想让你有压力
I feel like... Look, hey, I don't wanna stress you out. Okay?
没事的 相信我
No, it's fine. Just... You know what? Trust me.
-我是支持你的 -我知道
- I'm here for you. Like, that's-- - I'm... I know.
我很想听你的想法
And I wanna... I wanna hear your thoughts. And it's, like...
听取你的想法
It's actually very interesting
挺有意思的
to me to hear what you're thinking,
我想听 因为我爱你
and I wanna know because I love you
这世上我最信任你
and I trust you more than anything, so...
我只是觉得 别急着拒绝
I just... I just think, don't make it a no.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
-留点余地 -好 我会的
- Like, just keep it open, and like-- - Yeah, I will.
我...
I...
我 我会宽以待人的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna keep an open mind.
不一口回绝
I'm not saying no.
-过来 来 -我就是感觉...
- Come here. Come here. - I just feel...
-我爱你 知道吗 -我也爱你
- I love you. Okay? - I love you.
这是两兄弟合伙搞的 如果我只跟...
It's a two-brother operation, so if I only talk to...
你说得对
You know, you're right.
-你们中的一个... -我根本没往那想
- ...one. - I didn't even think about that.
因为他的态度是
'Cause he was more like,
你可以代表我们两个说话 但是...
you know, you can just talk for the both of us, but...
你说得挺有道理的
...that makes a lot of sense,
要不 要不我们这样
so... so why don't we do this?
要不...
Why don't, uh...
要不我们开个电♥话♥会议 下个
Why don't we set up a phone call, like, in the next, like,
下个星期的哪天
you know, say, like, next week sometime?
你觉得怎么样 我知道
Does that sound good? I know--
-不 不了 -我就是...
- No, no. - Uh, I just--
不了 不了 不
No. No. No.
就想和你们俩聊聊
Just wanna talk to both of you.
-我知道 我很乐意 -如果我不...
- I know. Yeah, I would love that. - If I don't--
我跟你说 我希望...
I'm telling you, I... I wish...
我也希望我能强迫他接受采访
I wish I could sort of force his hand on the thing,
但是 他...
but he's, uh...
他有时候很难搞 所以...
He's a little difficult sometimes, so...
所以...
So, um...
那他能做个视频采访之类的吗
Can he do a Skype interview or something like that?
可以 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
我们可以Skype或者FaceTime
We could Skype or FaceTime?
不如我们试试
Why don't we figure that out?
不如我们先搞定这个部分
Why don't we just get this part done?
进去后再详聊
And then after we get in here, we can chat it out.
我会在你走之前
And then I'll make sure that, you know, before you leave,
我们会尽力敲定
we'll... we'll try to set something up
一些事项 好吗
on the books, you know?
-好吧 好吧 -好吗 这主意可以吗
- All right. All right. - All right? Sound like a plan?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表