剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
这里有消防员 建筑工人 飞行员
We have firefighter, construction worker, pilot...
来套建筑工人的吧
Let's try construction worker.
-自带... -我的天啊
- Comes with its own... - Oh, my God.
...全皮腰带
...full leather belt.
-以及... -是真皮的吗
- Plus... - Is the belt real leather?
这价格怎么可能 当然不是了
Not at that price. Absolutely not.
-大伙们 -你们好吗
- Hey, guys. - Hi. How you doin'?
-很好 -瞧你们的打扮
- Good. - Hey, look at you guys.
天啊 他打扮成了培根少年
Oh, my gosh, you have a bacon boy.
在我极力劝说下穿上的
Yeah, I had to convince him to wear it, too.
-这是小红帽吗 -你们打扮得很棒
- What? Little Red Riding Hood. - You guys look great.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for doing this.
-不用谢 真的 -我们要去
- Oh, it's not a problem. Honestly. - We're just having
参加一场很特别的晚宴 十分感谢
a little special dinner and I really, really appreciate it.
完全理解
I understand completely.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
- Enjoy yourselves. - Thank you.
只许拿一个哦
太棒了
Yes!
-真赞 -不 这太搞笑了
- Yes. - No. I feel ridiculous.
-亲爱的 你看起来好性感 -这太荒谬了
- Honey, you look so hot. - This is crazy.
性感我倒是没感觉到 我觉得很尴尬
I don't feel hot. I feel really embarrassed.
亲爱的 我已经欲♥火♥焚身了
Honey, I'm, like, fired up already.
-我感觉 -真的吗
- I'm feeling... - Are you serious?
-是的 -就这身
- Yeah. - This?
我觉得我的下面已经蠢蠢欲动了
Like, I feel something going on in my pants.
好吧 能不能等到不给糖就捣乱之后再来
Okay, but could this wait until after trick-or-treating?
-不行 这会更有情趣的 -拜托
- No, this is gonna be so much better-- - Please.
会很爽的 我保证 好吗
It's gonna be amazing. I promise you, okay?
-我爱万圣节 -你会吃惊的
- I just love Halloween. - You're not gonna believe it.
会非常爽 我去准备下
It's gonna be so good. I gotta get ready.
至少让我发点糖给
At least let me hand out some candy to the...
来这的孩子们 草坪还有一切
the kids who come by. I've decorated the whole...
都布置好了
lawn and everything.
你好 巧匠先生
Hi, there, Mr. Handyman.
-女士 我 -谢谢你过来
- Well, ma'am, I, uh-- - Thanks for comin' by.
怎么了 你笑什么
What? Why are you laughing?
你那是什么声音 听起来很假
What is that voice you're doing? It's so fake.
这是我的角...
It's my char--
-我是职业话剧演员 好吗
-I'm a professional theater actor, okay?
这 这得再真实一点 不然
It's-- This has to feel real, other--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -来吧 就...
- What? - Come on. Just--
首先 我是个建筑工人 对吗
First of all, I'm a construction worker, right?
既然如此为什么我要来修你的水槽
So why am I fixing your sink?
建筑工人不会到人家里去啊
Construction workers don't come into people's homes.
我不知道 因为你是我的邻居 然后
I don't know. 'Cause you're my neighbor and you're--
你在帮我的忙
You're helping me out.
而我是个性感女士 你想上我
'Cause I'm a hot lady and you wanna get in my pants.
那我是在帮忙还是你雇我来做这个
So I'm doing you a favor or are you hiring me for this?
-你在帮忙 -好吧
- You're doing me a favor. - Okay.
-你在我家隔壁住了多久了 -10年
- How long have you lived next door to me? - Ten years.
好吧 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yep.
你好啊 邻居
Hi, neighbor.
有你做邻居可真的太好了
So nice to have you around.
有个男人做邻居
Have a man around.
-当然 小意思 -修理东西
- Of course, no problem. - Fixin' things.
当然
Sure.
我老公出城了
My husband's been out of town for so--
老天 是崔文
Oh, my God, this is Trevin.
抱歉 亲爱的 我得接下
I'm so sorry, honey, I have to get this.
-不会吧 你要... -是的
- Seriously? You're gonna-- - Yes.
-一会儿就好 -搞什么
- It's just-- It'll be two seconds. - What?
等下 就一会儿
Hold on. Real quick.
崔文吗
Trevin? Hey.
怎么 你有听说
How-- Did you hear--
真的吗
Really?
我被吓到了
I'm shocked,
我们采用这方法都多少回了
because how many times have we been down this road and--
汤姆 什么事
Tom? What's up?
为什么要用有机的 为什么要用有机的
Why have an organic-- Why go organic...
-天啊 -和非转基因认证
- Oh, no. - ...and non-GMO, and like,
为什么要用这种方法
why go down this road
-和农场谈 -你能等下吗 老兄
- talking to the farm-- - Can you hold on one sec, buddy?
我得走了 佩妮膝盖蹭破了
I gotta go. Penny scraped her knee. Just--
我觉得石榴不行
I just don't think we can do it with a pomegranate.
不 我们
No, we're--
好 不 谢谢你处理这事 老兄
Yep. No, thanks for dealing with that, buddy.
我马上就来 拜拜
I promise I'll be right there. Bye.
我一会儿打给你好吗
Can I call you back?
我一会儿打给你 好 好 再见
Look, just let me call you back. Okay. Okay, bye.
怎么了
What's going on?
佩妮在不给糖就捣乱时把膝盖摔破了
Penny scraped her knee trick-or-treating,
-她在哭 -不会吧 她没事吧
- and she's crying. -Oh, no! Is she okay?
应该没事但她吓坏了
I think she's fine but she's freaking out.
很严重吗
Is it really bad?
应该不严重 但是 她想我过去
I don't think it's really bad, but she, like, wants me to come,
汤姆又不想应付这事 所以我得
and Tom doesn't want to deal with it, so I'm gonna--
-该死 -听起来很要紧
- Oh, shit. -That sounds really important.
你给崔文打回去吧 我...
Why don't you call Trevin back and I'll...
真是个噩梦
It's a total fucking nightmare.
-我大概10分钟就回来 -好吧
- I'll be back in, like, ten minutes. - Okay. All right.
快点回来
Hurry back.
爸爸来了
Oh, here's Daddy.
爸爸来了
Dad's here! Yay!
-爸比 -太好了
- Daddy. - Hurray!
-汤姆 你们好 -爸爸
- Hey, Tom. Hey, guys. -Hey, Dad.
-很抱歉要你来一趟 -别在意
- Hey, I'm sorry to have to pull you out. - Hi. Oh, no worries.
我就是觉得她真的很想见到爸爸 你懂吧
I just think she really wanted to see Dad, you know what I mean?
-当然 -但是你看 如果她没事
- Of course. Totally. - But look, if she's okay
他们还想玩的话 我们可以继续 我不介意
and they're up for it, we can stay out. I don't mind.
-真的吗 你确定吗 -是的 没问题
- Yeah? You sure? - Yeah, yeah, not a problem.
-还早 当然 -我的天
- Still early. Sure. - Oh, my God.
太好了 我可记住了
That's great. I'm probably gonna take you up on that.
好的 有需要就找我
Okay. Let me know.
好 你们好
Okay. Hi!
发生什么了 小乖乖
Hi. What happened, sweetie?
我摔了一跤
I fell.
你没事吧
You okay?
是膝盖吗 我能看看吗
Is it your knee? Can I see it?
你怎么穿成这样
Why are you dressed that way?
什么 这是我的万圣节服装
What? It's my Halloween costume.
我在扮演建筑工人
I'm a construction worker.
看上去一定疼到了吧
Oh, yeah, that looks like that must've hurt.
-觉得好点了吗 -一点点
- You feel better now? - A little.
一点点 那你还能去不给糖就捣乱吗
A little? Do you feel okay to trick-or-treat?
万圣节可是一年中最棒的夜晚了
Halloween is the best night of the year.
女士 女士 我是那个巧匠
Ma'am? Ma'am, it's the handyman.
我来修水槽了
I'm here to fix your sink.
谢天谢地
Oh! Thank God.
我真是寂寞又无助
I've been all alone and helpless.
有个强壮的大男人在真好
So nice to have a big strong man around.
乐意效劳
I'm glad I could help, I, uh--
我就是个手无缚鸡之力的弱女子
I'm just a weak little lady.
我的水槽有点问题
Something's wrong with my sink.
那我来瞧瞧
Well, let's take a look.
这样可以吗
Can I?
能给我看看...
Can you show...
那个水槽似乎是有问题
Yeah, there does seem to be something wrong with that sink.
我去 抱歉
Oh, shit! I'm sorry.
-等下 我电♥话♥响了 -好吧
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表