剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
I'm so in love with you
也很爱我们相遇的方式 但是...
and I'm so in love with the way that we met, but like...
我俩约会时怎么没有Tinder这种东西
where was Tinder when we were dating?
可不是嘛
I know, right?
真是郁闷
What the hell?
简直不敢相信我们完全错过了这一切
I can't believe we missed out on all of that.
-是啊 -一点都没体验到
- I know. - Not even a whiff of it.
-对啊 -什么都没有
- I know. - Nothing.
和安妮一起坐在那里
It was interesting to sit there
不断划来划去选人 真的很有意思
with Annie and kind of swipe through people,
你可以立马和他们聊天
and, you know, you can, like, chat with them in the moment.
是啊
Right.
有点...有点紧张
Like, it's... it's a little bit nerve-racking
有点激动...
and a little bit exciting and...
是啊 我的意思是...
Yeah, I mean--
你玩得很开心吧
Were you getting a little kick out of that?
我... 是的
I was... Yeah, I was.
我玩得很开心
I was getting a little kick out of it.
-我喜欢 -我觉得...
- Wow. I like it. - I think it, you know,
我们亲自试试这个应用...
could be something that...
也许会很有趣
might be fun to try ourselves.
有趣
Fun?
你不觉得这会...
Don't you think it would be kind of...
挺刺♥激♥的...
exciting to maybe...
我不知道 放个简介
I don't know, maybe put up a profile,
然后...
and...
看看我们能不能...钓到一个人
see if we can... reel one in?
-看看我们是否魅力仍在 -你在逗我吗
- See if we still got it. - Are you kidding me?
钓个人回来
Reel one in?
你在说什么呢 真是疯了
What are you talking about? You're crazy.
你想要干什么
You wanna what?
你想要干什么
You wanna what?
你想要干什么
You wanna what?
什么什么什么
What what what...
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding,
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
脑袋爆♥炸♥了
Brain explode.
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-你现在是认真的吗 -是认真的
- Are you serious right now? - I'm serious.
你想建立一个Tinder账号♥来...来干嘛
You want to set up a Tinder account to... for what purpose?
我俩就像是一对性感夫妇
What, so we're, like, okay, sexy couple who is...
寻找另一个女人的加入
seeking another woman.
我的宝贝啊
My love.
等一下 等一下 让我看看那张照片
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me see that one.
-不 -不行 宝贝 不不不
- Oh, no. - No, babe. No, no, no.
好吧 等等 删掉
Okay, wait. Gone.
-等等 等等 等等 -好的
- Hang on, hang on, hang on. - All right.
做出那种...好了...
Do... do, like, a... Okay--
你想要哪种
What do you want?
-性感的... -我们摆出那种...
- Sexy kind of-- - Let's... let's do, like, a--
对 就是吸引人的
Yeah, like, more just, like, inviting.
-好吧 吸引人 -吸引人
- All right, inviting. - Inviting.
等等啊
Wait a second.
我觉得这张不错
Oh, I think that's nice.
我觉得这有点...
I feel like it's just a little bit...
-好了 可以了 -有点保守了
- Okay. Okay. - a bit conservative.
我的意思是 坐在...这样好多了
I mean, sitting at the... That's better.
我们应该换个地点
I think we should change the location.
我不...我觉得我们应该到地下室去拍
I don't... I think we should do the basement.
-地下室 -是的
- The basement? - Yeah.
那真是让人合不拢腿呢
That is a total panty-dropper.
-是啊 -老天爷啊
- Exactly. - Oh, my God!
-假装你在喝酒 -好的
- Pretend like you're having a drink. - Right.
我就是随随便便喝杯酒
I'm just casually having a drink.
我们是...放松的 酷酷的
Like, we're, like, loose, cool.
-好了 准备好了 -好 开始拍啦
- Okay, get it ready. - Okay. Here we go, okay?
这会不会太像...70年代的艳星了
Is this too, like, '70s porn star?
百分百的70年代艳星
Um, it's totally '70s porn star,
-但话说回来我们是在地下室 -要的是这种效果吗
- but then, we are in the basement. - Is that what we want?
别这样
Don't do this.
-我们这是在干啥啊 -我是说...
- What are we doing? - I mean--
来 我看看
Here, let me see.
-不要 -不要
- No. - No.
绝对不要
Definitely not.
你想象过吗 我想知道...
Have you imagined? I wonder what, uh...
有那样一个人和我们一起在床上
...it would be like
会是什么样的
having that in bed with us.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
拜托
Oh, come on.
喝一小口就行 一小口
We just need a little... a little lappy, lappy.
她今天好挑剔啊 宝贝
She's so fussy today, babe.
-是啊 她只是... -会不会是有什么事...
- Yeah, she just-- - I mean, is there anything going on...
对了 你那边情况如何
By the way, what is happening over there?
你想要这个吗 小伙计
You want it, bubba?
-给你 宝贝儿 -还没有
- Here you go, baby. - Not yet.
还没有吗 好吧
Not yet? Okay.
但有几个很有趣的
Some really interesting ones, though.
真的吗
Really?
要是划到了什么美人
Well, you better call me later
你最好叫我
if anything exciting comes along.
-我会叫你的 宝贝 -我...
- Oh, I'll call you, baby. - I'm like--
不要担心
Don't you worry.
-很好 很好 宝贝儿 - 一 二...
- That's good. That's a good baby. - One, two...
-快看 -三 四
- Look at that. - ...three, four...
超棒 弹得真好
Yes! Nice job!
安吉拉 你好吗
Hey, Angela. How's it going?
挺好的 安妮 你呢
Hey, good, Annie. How about you?
挺好的 谢谢
Good, thanks.
就在这里了
Here we have it.
主要的吸睛点
The main attraction.
这里在1916年时曾是一间老杂耍屋
It used to be an old vaudeville house in 1916.
然后 在50年代 他们将其改造成
And, uh, in the '50s, they converted
两间电影院 然后采用了吊顶
it into two theaters and dropped the ceiling.
所以这是自那时起
So it's the first time we've
我们第一次看见这里的原貌
seen the original architecture since then.
自50年代起
Since the '50s.
而我们要前方这里
And we're going to recreate the vaudeville stage
复原杂耍舞台
right up in front here.
这个厅里可以容纳多少座位
How many seats will this auditorium hold?
-310个 -真的吗
- Three hundred and ten. - Really?
符合这的空间
It's a good size.
各位可以随意转转
Feel free to look around and...
墙上有写计划
we have the plans up on the wall here.
-好吧 -明白了吗
- Okay. - Have you got that?
两边各十下
I want ten each side.
-好的 -我一会儿就回来
- All right. - I'll be right back.
好的
All right.
这并不是...
This isn't like...
"我们把汤姆领进小黑巷
let's walk Tom down a dark alley
看看..."
and see what, like...
这不是个陷阱吧 这是...
This isn't a trap. This is like--
-不是 -因为我爱你
- No! - 'Cause I love you.
你知道我爱你 别的我都不需要
You know I love you and, like, I don't need anything else.
我很幸福
I'm so happy and--
我也爱你 这绝对不是陷阱
I love you, too. It's not like that at all.
我不知道 我只是觉得这也许会很有趣
I don't know. I just think that it might be kind of fun,
-因为... -产后增加情趣
- and that because-- - Post-baby spice.
产后增加情趣
Post-baby spice.
我觉得我们可以做到...
I think we can do it...
因为我们情比金坚
because we're solid.
-明白吗 -嗯 没错
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表