剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢各位收听今天的节目 我是倪亚拉·布杜
Thanks for tuning in today. I'm Niala Boodhoo,
今天的嘉宾是杰克布·马尔科
and my guest is Jacob Malco.
他是三本插画小说的作者
He's the creator of three graphic novels.
他的新书《晦涩》刚刚发行
His newest, Obscurity, is just out.
杰克布 当你回看
Jacob, when you look at
你的第一本书《夫妻生活》
what happened between your first book, Conjugality,
获得巨大的成功 被拍成电影
being such a success, being made into a movie,
接下来你出了第二本书《不忠》
following that up with Infidelity,
是你生活的真实写照
and the actual infidelity that happened in your life,
我很想知道这
I wonder how you feel like
对你的作品有何影响
that affected your work.
《夫妻生活》中的爱情故事
Yeah, the love story of Conjugality was...
非常迷人而甜蜜
was compelling and sweet,
那很真实 是真实的故事
and it... and it was real. It was a real thing.
与他人相遇
And meeting somebody else...
我不知道是怎么发生的
I don't know how that happens,
但是很多人都有这样的经历
but it happens to a lot of people,
我不是一个特例
I'm not unusual in that,
而《不忠》就是书里讲的那样
and the infidelity was what it was,
但我尊重那段爱情
but I did honor that love.
是的 我离开了我的第一任妻子
Yeah, I left my first wife,
和另一个人在一起
and I went with somebody else,
但那 你知道 这很常见
but that's, you know, that happens, you know, so--
我同意这种事时有发生
Well, I think it happens.
但大多数人不会把它写出来
I think most people don't write about it,
我好奇 你在讲这是怎么影响人的
so I wonder... And you're talking about how it affected people.
你和你第一任妻子说话吗 她有何感想
Do you talk to your first wife or how did she feel about it?
我两个人都没谈过
I don't talk to either of them.
我没有 你知道 我没有孩子
I don't... you know, I don't have kids,
所以也不用和谁谈这事
so I think that makes it easier not to talk to them.
这其实由不得我 很明显
It's not really my choice. Yeah, obviously, you know, the, uh...
我的第一任妻子不再想和我有任何瓜葛
the first wife don't want to have anything to do with me,
第二任妻子 我不知道
and, uh, the second one, I don't know, you know.
所以她们对你在书中对她们的描绘没有任何评论吗
So no feedback on how they've been portrayed in your works?
不 有评论
Yeah, there's been feedback.
这是你得付出的代价 我是说
it's a price you pay, you know, I mean...
我写的是自己的人生
I write about myself.
我不知道还能怎么做
I don't know, really, how else to do it.
我的生活就是
My life is really the... where... the source of my...
我灵感的来源 我所经历的事
my creativity and what happens in my life, so...
有影响着我生命中的人 确实
it's had effect on people in my life, it does,
我能承担一定程度的责任
and, uh, I mean, I can take responsibility to a certain degree,
但是 我想她们
but, uh, I... I guess they, you know...
现在知道攻击了
Well, they certainly know goin' in now...
任何可能选择这么做的人
whoever might... might choose to do that.
于是 杰克布
Well, and that's what, Jacob,
于是就有了《晦涩》
I mean, that brings us to Obscurity and...
你必须得问 我必须得问这个标题
I mean, you have to ask... I have to ask about the title.
是不是你
I mean, is that, you think,
现在的生活写照
a reflection of where you're at right now?
不管你是任何类型的艺术家
At some point when you're an artist of any kind, you know,
你希望有价值
you want to be relevant,
所以当你感觉自己失去了价值时
so when you feel that slipping away...
会有一点 悲伤
it's a little... sad.
一点 沮丧
and it's a little... frustrating,
还令人害怕
and also scary, you know.
所以 我不知道
So... so, I don't know...
我不...
You know, I don't...
你的问题是什么来着
What was the question again?
任性芝加哥
第一季第五集
你好 安吉 最近还好吗
Hi. Hey, Angie, what's happenin'?
你好 杰克布
Hi, Jacob.
-你看起来很美 -谢谢
- You look pretty. - Thank you.
你之前来过这里吗
Have you ever, uh, been to this place before?
没 你呢
Nope. Have you?
来过 我很喜欢这里 这里的披萨很棒
Yeah, I love this place. They have, uh, good pizza,
还有沙拉也很好吃
they make a really good, um, salad.
我不记得叫什么名字了
I don't remember what it's called.
想把外套脱下来待一会儿吗
Do you want to take your coat off and stay a while,
-或者我们... -不用了
- or what are we-- - No, I don't think so.
不 我觉得穿着挺舒服的
I don't... I think I'm okay with my coat on.
别这样
Oh, no.
怎么了 什么情况
What happened? What's happening?
我看了 我看了那本漫画
I read the... I read the comic.
我的新书 你看了我的书
The new book. You read my book.
-我看了你的书 是的 -好吧
- I read your book. Yes. - Okay.
你觉得怎么样 你喜欢吗
And how was that? Did you like it?
当然 我...
Of course, I'm, you know, I...
你知道的 我希望以后在你的书里
Just so you know, I would prefer that I wasn't involved
不要把我牵扯进来
in any future work of yours.
-好的 我 -你觉得这对你公平吗
- Okay. I-- - Does that seem fair to you?
我理解你的意思
No, I understand what you're saying.
公不公平我不知道
I don't... I don't know if it's fair,
如果非要这么说的话 但是...
if that's the word, but like...
在这个时候还有商量的余地
It's kind of... It's a little negotiable at this point.
商量的余地
It's negotiable.
-我可以不用你的 -很好
- I don't have to use you-- - Great.
等等 等我把话说完
Just wait. Just hear me out.
我可以不用你的真名
I don't have to use your real name.
我就是不...
Oh. Yeah, I just don't--
-那会有多糟 -我不觉得那是...
- How bad is that? - I don't think that's--
好吗
Right?
我想就这样吧 就这样吧
I... I think this is it. I think this is it.
我想 我想我该走了
I think... I think I need to go.
好吧
Okay.
-我得走了 -好吧
- I need to go. - All right.
-祝你新书大卖♥♥ -谢谢
- Good luck with your comics. - Thank you.
-好运 -祝你愉快
- Good luck. - Yes. Have a good thing.
她还回来吗
Is she coming back?
不会回来了
I don't think she is coming back.
没关系
It's okay.
请问需要菜单吗
Would you like a menu?
好 我饿了 放在桌上吧
Yeah, I'm hungry. Just... You can just set it down.
-我一会儿就看 -好的 我一会儿过来
- I'll look at it in a second. - Okay. I'll be right back.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
三次约会 这是个纪录
你好 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
最近怎么样
How's it goin'?
-挺好的 -我有点迷失了
- It's going good. - I was lost there.
你还需要什么吗
Want anything else?
不用了 我就喝点咖啡
No, I think I'm good. I'm just gonna drink coffee.
好的 有需要叫我
All right, let me know if you need anything.
好 谢谢
All right. Okay, thanks.
里面有多少人
How many people are in there, man?
还没满 但是
It's not full, but,
这些人可是专程来看你的
the people that are here are here to see you,
你要知道 我是说...
just so you know. I mean--
天 我不懂 我不懂
God, I don't get it, man, I don't get it.
真的吗
Really?
书刚出版
The book just came out.
以前都有满满一礼堂的人
I mean, I used to be able to fill the auditorium.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我知道距离我上次出书
I mean, I know that, like, okay, it's been, like, a long time
已经有很长一段时间 但现在我就没有粉丝了吗
since I put somethin' out and now I got nobody? I got nobody?
也不是没有人 还是有人的
Well, it's not nobody. There's... there's people here.
有人 就是...
There's... I think there's just not...
只是 只是没有满座而已
It's not, as I say, not filled.
-你看过书吗 -看了 很喜欢
- Did you read the book? -I did, I loved it.
你看了《读者》是怎么评论我的书的吗
Did you read what The Reader said about the book?
-别想那... -你看了吗
- Forget the-- - Did you read it?
-看了 -你看了吗
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表